Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.07.2019 10:18
he beginning of her collapse.Trailing 6-5, and serving at love-4 Antworten

SAN DIEGO -- As the innings mount, Paul Clemens fastball diminishes.That problem arose again Tuesday when the Boston Red Sox beat Clemens and the San Diego Padres.He has a precipitous drop off in velocity, Padres manager Andy Green said. Hes at 94-95 (mph) in the first three innings then its 86-91 in the fourth and fifth.While the Padres scuffled the Red Sox were clicking. Jackie Bradley Jr. and Chris Young homered and Clay Buchholz pitched 6-plus solid innings.Buchholz (6-10) was making his first start since Aug. 23 as his last three appearances came out of the bullpen. Working exclusively from the stretch, Buchholz allowed a run, eight hits and struck out six in facing the Padres for the first time.Clemens was starting against the Red Sox for the first time as well. And at first, he looked good. Then the batters got another look at him and Clemens turned passive.Ive just got to be more aggressive, he said. I feel like Im right there, about to turn the corner and get into the fifth, sixth and seventh innings. But then I have a hiccup.Green said its imperative Clemens finds the answer to his declining velocity.If he cant, then hell be working out of the bullpen, Green said. But he has the stuff.Clemens said its more about his head than his right arm.I think its mental, he said. I just took my foot off the pedal.The Red Sox lead the majors in runs but had scored just once in their past two games, both losses. Previous to that in three straight wins, they had collected 35 runs.Neither team scored in the first three innings or in the last four. But the Red Sox notched five runs in the middle innings for their 16th win in their last 25 games.The Padres threatened in the seventh, when Oswaldo Arcia and Luis Sardinas singled. But Buchholz struck out pinch-hitter Jon Jay and Travis Jankowski before being relieved by Matt Barnes to face Wil Myers. Barnes got Myers to expand outside the zone for another strikeout to quell the rally.Joe Kelly, the third Red Sox reliever, pitched the ninth.Boston chased Clemens in the fifth when he wasnt able to record an out. Xander Bogaerts, Mookie Betts and Hanley Ramirez hit consecutive singles, with Ramirezs scoring Bogaerts. Youngs RBI grounder made it 5-1.Clemens (2-5) was charged with five runs and nine hits over four innings. He struck out three and walked three in dropping his third straight start.Ryan Schimpf snapped an 0-for-15 skid when he hit a fourth-inning homer, his 17th, to pull the Padres within 3-1.In the fourth inning, just after pitching coach Darren Balsley paid his starter a visit, Bradley smashed a two-run homer, which scored Sandy Leon who opened the inning with a bunt single. Young extended Bostons lead to 3-0 when he went back-to-back with Bradley, hitting his eighth homer and second in two games.Thats a good lineup, Clemens said. They dont miss mistakes.TRAINERS ROOMRed Sox: RHP Steve Wright got a second opinion on his sore right shoulder on Tuesday, which confirmed there was no structural damage and that he is suffering from bursitis. Manager John Farrell said theres no timetable for Wrights return.Padres: Activated Jay (fractured right forearm) from the 60-day DL.UP NEXT:Red Sox: LHP David Price (14-8, 3.92) caps the three-game series in San Diego. Price has a five-start winning streak and has allowed but eight runs in 35 innings over that span.Padres: RHP Jarred Cosart (0-2, 5.14) has allowed one earned run or less in four of his six Padres starts since coming over in a seven-player trade with Miami in July. Jordan Clarkson Cavaliers Jersey . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Custom Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. http://www.cavaliersbasketballpro.info/lebron-james-cavaliers-jersey/ . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Matthew Dellavedova Cavaliers Jersey . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Larry Nance Jr. Cavaliers Jersey ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. NEW YORK -- At 4-all in the opening set of her U.S. Open quarterfinal Tuesday, Angelique Kerber noticed the loud roar of a jet flying past. She missed a shot, lost that point, glared overhead -- then followed with a trio of unforced errors to get broken.In the past, that sequence might have been her undoing. The distraction. The deficit. The opponent outplaying her. Not now, though. Kerbers game has improved, sure, and so has her attitude. On this afternoon, she wouldnt drop another game.Making a push to move up from No. 2 in the rankings, and to earn a second Grand Slam title of 2016, Kerber moved into the semifinals at Flushing Meadows by taking the last nine games in a 7-5, 6-0 victory over Roberta Vinci, last years runner-up.I know that I can beat everybody, Kerber said, and this is what gives me also a lot of confidence and motivation.She has a chance to overtake Serena Williams at No. 1 after the tournament and moved into her third major semifinal of the year, which will be played Thursday against Caroline Wozniacki, a two-time U.S. Open runner-up who advanced with a 6-0, 6-2 victory over an Anastasija Sevastova of Latvia.Sevastova twisted her right ankle on the first point of the second game and was unable to move properly the rest of the way against Wozniacki, a former No. 1 who is now ranked only 74th and hadnt won a Grand Slam match in 2016 until last week.Its the fifth trip to the semifinals at Flushing Meadows for Wozniacki, who lost the 2009 final to Kim Clijsters and the 2014 final to her good friend Williams.Kerber beat Williams in the Australian Open final this January, then lost to Williams in the Wimbledon final in July.In tough moments, Vinci said about Kerber, the mind is important.In 2015, Vinci reached her first major final by stunning Williams to end the Americans bid for the first calendar-year Grand Slam in tennis in more than a quarter-century.But after being two points from taking the first set against Kerber while serving for it at 55-4, 30-all, the No.dddddddddddd 7-seeded Vinci faltered badly. She missed a forehand long, then netted a backhand to get broken there -- and that was just the beginning of her collapse.Trailing 6-5, and serving at love-40, Vinci missed her first serve, then was called for a foot fault on a second serve. That resulted in a double-fault, ceding the set.As she walked to the sideline, Vinci looked at the line judge who made the call and smiled sarcastically, giving him a thumbs up and applauding with her racket.If they called it, Vinci said later, I must have done it.Its a rare ruling in Grand Slam tennis, especially at a critical juncture, although there was, of course, the most famous foot fault of all on the very same court.In the 2009 U.S. Open semifinals, Williams was angered by the same type of call: a foot fault that resulted in a double-fault; in that instance, it set up match point for her opponent, Kim Clijsters. Williams brandished her racket and yelled at the line judge, and the point she was docked for that ended the match.This time, the call ended the competitive portion of Vincis quarterfinal: She managed to take only 10 of 38 points the rest of the way.Vinci has been dealing with an injured left Achilles tendon -- she wore black tape in the shape of a V that framed her left calf -- and a bad back. Still, her varied game, filled with slices and drop shots and net rushes, gave Kerber fits for most of the first set.I was playing better than her, said the 33-year-old Vinci, who mentioned at her news conference that she will decide after the season whether to retire.But Kerber hung in there to reach her first U.S. Open semifinal since 2011.Im staying more positive and believing in my game, Kerber said. I think that right now, I can win matches like that.---Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz