Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.07.2019 03:51
.Can you guess them all? Some are obvio Antworten

Tokyo Sexwale has withdrawn from the race to become the next president of FIFA. In his speech, Sexwale said: My candidacy ends today, I end my participation, I leave you four candidates.My campaign is suspended as of now. That came moments after Sexwale said: If Gianni wins it will be a party. If Jerome wins it will be a party. If Sheikh Salman wins it will be a party. If Prince Ali wins it will be a party. But if I win, it will be a greater party!FIFA is currently in the process of electing a successor to Sepp Blatter, who resigned the presidency, a role he had held since 1998, with an announcement due this afternoon.South African businessman Sexwale has left the election before the first round of voting, leaving Prince Ali, Sheikh Salman, Jerome Champagne and Gianni Infantino on the ballot.Sexwale, the final candidate to give his 15-minute pre-election speech, used the platform to confirm his withdrawal from the race.It was a surprise but he wasnt likely to get more than five votes, Sky Sports News HQ reporter Kaveh Solhekol said. I dont think he wanted to stand there in front of the world and finish last.He is a proud man and he probably would have been humiliated, so hes pulled out in a very graceful way. Also See: Football braced for FIFA vote FIFA election to go ahead Gianni Infantino profile Live on Sky Hydro Flask Coffee Mug . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Sports Cap . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. http://www.hydroflaskcoffeesale.com/hydro-flask-standard-mouth/21-oz-standard-mouth.html . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Bottle . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Hydro Flask Wine Tumbler Sale . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. On Thursday night, the NBA released its 2016-2017 schedule. Individual team announcements followed on social media, with teams posting graphics, downloads, pictures and links.But then you have teams like the?Atlanta Hawks, who took a ... different route on Twitter.Can you guess them all? Some are obvious, like a Canadian flag for the Toronto Raptorss or a crown for the Sacramento Kings.ddddddddddddBut its harder than it looks. Think the first emoji, a crystal ball, represents the Orlando Magic? Nope. Its the Washington Wizards.The full answer key can be found here. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz