Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.07.2019 03:51
Bison closed to 51-50 on Marcel Boyds d Antworten

Tim Cahill or not, Melbourne City have secured a route to goals by signing up Bruno Fornaroli as a marquee for three A-League seasons.And the Uruguayan has some advice to the Socceroo striker, who is mulling over a deal to join City as a guest player for the 2016-2017 campaign.Sign. I say sign, Fornaroli urged the Socceroo.Fornarolis signing, long suggested but cemented on Monday, secures one piece of a dream A-League striking partnership at City.In the Uruguayan, they have a forward fresh from the best goal-scoring campaign the league has ever seen after he tallied 23 regular-season goals and 25 in all competitions last year.Add in Cahill, the all-time leading Socceroos scorer, Fornaroli believes the club would have the ingredients for the success that has so far eluded City.If Tim comes, its perfect. A big, big player for our team, he said.I hope this. But I dont know if he signs or if hes coming.Fornaroli said he didnt mind whether he was moved back into a No.10 role or out wide to accommodate Cahill, insisting we can play together.Whether or not he will get to depends on Cahill, who is reportedly close to an announcement and has undertaken a medical at Citys affiliated club in New York.Either way, City fans can look forward to three more years of Fornaroli, originally a speculative signing.His scoring feats prompted suggestions the 28-year-old might try his hand in European leagues.The goals also convinced City to make him one of the A-Leagues best-paid players and extend his stay.Fornaroli, previously a journeyman who had not spent more than two seasons in a row at the same club or even country, said he never expected his stay in Melbourne would last four years.But this is football. Sometimes it is crazy, he said.I find here a very good club. Theyve helped me so much not only inside the pitch, also outside the pitch for me and my family.For this reason I am happy to re-sign and stay here.Fornaroli confirmed interest from other clubs without elaborating.Now hes out to reproduce or better his breakout season, saying he didnt feel the added expectations from setting the bar high or from his weighty new deal.Its a good contract, he said.Its a big responsibility yes. But I dont feel pressure. Mike Quick Jersey . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Harold Carmichael Womens Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.theeaglesfootballauthentic.com/eagles-wilbert-montgomery-black-jersey/ . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Chuck Bednarik Jersey . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. DeSean Jackson Jersey .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. WASHINGTON -- Erik Durham scored 19 points and made 6 of 8 3-pointers, Malcolm Drumwright added 16 points with four 3s and the Gamecocks shot 13 of 22 from behind the arc to beat Howard 72-59 on Wednesday night to snap a three-game skid.Jacara Cross scored 13 points, Norbetas Giga had 10 and Jacksonville State (6-6) held the Bison to 42 percent shooting from the floor and 5 of 16 (31.3 percent) from long distance.Down 35-23 at halftime, the Bison closed to 51-50 on Marcel Boyds dunk with 8:49 left.ddddddddddddBut the Gamecocks used a 9-1 run to pull ahead and led by 11 on a 3 by Durham with 2:13 to go. Greg Tucker and Drumwright each hit 3s in the final 1:35 to help keep the Bison at bay.Charles Williams scored 18 points and Dalique Mingo and Boyd added 12 apiece for Howard (1-8). ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz