Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

31.07.2019 03:44
n, having looked so impressive in clocking a person Antworten

If you need some inspiration to get you through the week, please meet three sisters who are dominating the youth track scene. The Sheppard sisters -- Tai, 11, Rainn, 10 and Brooke, 8 -- are at the Junior Olympics in Houston and are receiving national attention not just for their talent, but also for their incredible story.The girls live with their mother, Tonia Handy, in a homeless shelter in Brooklyn, and the four share a bed and a small space. Per the Associated Press, Handy has been raising the girls alone for 10 years, and works answering phones for a car service. Despite enduring a number of emotional and financial hardships, including the murder of Hardys 17-year-old son, she managed to keep to family afloat and in an apartment. But, in early 2015, they were evicted after she failed to pay rent, and they have since lived in shelters as she tries to rebuild their lives.In the meantime, the sisters got involved with track and were all scouted separately at a competition by Jean Bell, the founder of Jeuness Track Club. In less than two years, all three have found incredible success and qualified for multiple events at this weeks event -- Tai in the 400 and 800 meters and the 80-meter hurdles, Rainn in the 3,000 meters (with the top qualifying time by 30 seconds) and Brooke in the 800 and 1,500 meters and the high jump.This is a means to get them to college, Handy said, to opening doors that maybe I cant open for them.The girls headed to Houston over the weekend, and the competition starts Monday. Handy will not be able to attend because the shelter has a curfew and she cant afford to take time off work, but shell obviously be cheering from afar. She also hopes to be in a different financial situation for the 2017 competition so she can go and watch in person.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Austin Bryant Womens Jersey . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Kenny Golladay Youth Jersey . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.com/Customized/ .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Kenny Golladay Lions Jersey . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Kerryon Johnson Womens Jersey .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Greg Rutherford maintained his impressive winning run at major championships by retaining his European long jump title in Amsterdam.The 29-year-old blew away any fitness concerns by leaping out to 8.25 metres on his penultimate attempt to overhaul Swedens Michel Torneus by just four centimetres.His victory came minutes after Dina Asher-Smith blazed to 200m gold to land her first major senior crown as Great Britains athletes kick-started their continental campaign in style on day two of competition.There were fitness doubts over the Milton Keynes man, given he had not competed for a month before heading to Amsterdam.Rutherford revealed he had lost the hearing in his left ear as a result of the whiplash injury he suffered on his last competition at the Birmingham Diamond League and was risking permanent damage by continuing to jump.He admitted he felt rusty in qualifying on Wednesday and it showed.Rutherford, though, is a proven championship performer, and, when it came to the final, having sat in second for much of the competition, he pulled out a winning jump when it mattered.While Rutherford has been there and done it, Asher-Smiths success marked another breakthrough for the 20-year-old history student, the brightest of Great Britains young sprint hopes.A kit carrier at London 2012, she flew round the bend to hold a commanding lead heading into the straight as she crossed the line in a seasons best 22.37 seconds.She comfortably beat Ivet Lalova-Collio, her only serious rival in the absence of Hollands world champion Dafne Schippers, into second.ddddddddddddhe time put Asher-Smith 10th in the world rankings this year, but she admitted ahead of the championships that this event was a building block to the Olympics and she wanted to be running her fastest in Rio next month.Asher-Smith said: I didnt expect it. I knew I was in a good position going in, but at the same time I knew I had to go in there and actually run a good race.Sometimes I get a bit nervous and I tie up the last 30m as I did, so I just wanted to cross the line first. I did so I was super-happy.My mums here. I saw her on the victory lap, she was jumping up and down crying at me.Jodie Williams, who won European silver two years ago in Zurich when Asher-Smith pulled up with a hamstring injury, was sixth in 22.96.Tiffany Porter took Britains medal tally to three, but the defending champion had to settle for bronze in the 100m hurdles in 12.76.James Ellington, having looked so impressive in clocking a personal best 10.04 in the 100m semifinals, had to settle for fifth in 10.19 as Hollands Churandy Martina took a shock victory in 10.07, much to the delight of the home crowd.There was worse news for Ellingtons team-mate Richard Kilty as the former world indoor champion was disqualified in the final for a false start. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz