Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

31.07.2019 03:44
base coach Matt Williams when he scored Antworten

UNCASVILLE, Conn. -- DeWayne Russell scored 28 points and added eight assists and Grand Canyon hung on to beat Albany 82-77 on Saturday night.The game was the opening round of the Hall of Fame Tip Off Tournament at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut.Russell finished 10 of 17 from the field. Joshua Braun and Oscar Frayer each added 12 points for Grand Canyon (1-2), with Braun also pulling down seven rebounds.Grand Canyon put together a 13-4 run to build an eight-point lead which they pushed to 44-33 at the break. Back-to-back layups by Russell and Shaq Carr gave the Antelopes their largest lead at 70-55 with 7:42 left.But Albany battled back late, cutting its deficit to 76-74 with 1:33 to go after a Joe Cremo free throw. However a Braun 3 two possessions later iced it.Cremo led Albany with 24 points. David Nichols added 23 for the Great Danes (2-2). Tyler Thornburg Red Sox Jersey . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Dustin Pedroia Red Sox Jersey . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. http://www.officialredsoxfanstore.com/authentic-mitch-moreland-red-sox-jersey/ .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Boston Red Sox Jerseys . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Dustin Pedroia Jersey . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. PHOENIX -- Aaron Hill was held out of the starting lineup the past two games, a batting slump the main reason for his temporary benching. The reserve role must have helped the second baseman, who drove in two runs with a homer and a double in the Arizona Diamondbacks 3-1 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Thursday night. "I didnt expect two days in a row," Hill said of manager Kirk Gibsons decision to rest him. "Im not going to fight him. He was going to give me two days and thats fine. "You still do your work, and hopefully it works out the next day whenever youre in there," Hill added. "He jokingly, he gave me the ball (after the game) and said hes going to give me two days off." The game took a back seat to the impending trade of Cubs outfielder Alfonso Soriano, who was taken out of the original lineup because a deal with the New York Yankees was being finalized Thursday. Soriano, who is batting .254 with 17 home runs and 51 RBIs in his seventh season with the Cubs, had yet to be dealt by the conclusion of the game, though he missed his second straight game while the club continued to work out the deal. Soriano was scheduled for a redeye flight to New York, however, and said goodbye to his teammates in the visiting clubhouse after the game. He spoke with his agent and was told he could go to New York and wait for the trade to be made official there. "I dont know what the Cubs get, but Im happy and think they are happy, too," Soriano said. "They are getting something back and I am happy going back to New York, where I started my career. "The thing that was more difficult for me was leaving my teammates, my family." Hills first-inning double into the left-field corner plated Adam Eaton from first base with the Diamondbacks first run. He hit his fifth home run of the season in the fifth, leading off the inning with a blast to left field. Hill entered the game in a 4-for-31 slump over his previous eight games. Wade Miley (7-8) worked 7 2-3 innings and didnt give up a run until the seventh. He allowed only five hits and struck out four despite being hit in his right knee with a batted ball in the third inning. "You got adrenaline. You dont really feel it too much out there," Miley said. "I was just trying to go after guys and keep us in the ballgame.dddddddddddd" Miley forced two broken bats in his last inning. He left to a standing ovation with a runner on third base in the top of the eighth. "We needed that," Gibson said. "Helped us rest the bullpen." Back-to-back, ground-rule doubles by Wil Nieves and Cliff Pennington gave Arizona a 2-0 lead. Penningtons hit was just out of the reach of Cole Gillespie, Sorianos replacement in left field. Without Soriano, the Cubs lineup lacked punch. Chicago scored its only run when Wellington Castillo doubled in Gillespie. "You just dont fill that void," Cubs manager Dale Sveum said. "I know it impacted a lot of people on that field." Diamondbacks third baseman Martin Prado was shaken up when slid headfirst into second base on a hustle double. Cubs shortstop Starlin Castros leg jostled Prados head as Castro came down from midair. Prado remained in the game. Brad Ziegler, who only since the All-Star break has been the Diamondbacks regular closer, picked up his fifth save of the season with a scoreless ninth inning. But that inning included a ground-rule double for Nate Schierholtz after a fan reached over the yellow line above centre field and caught the ball. Fan interference was called, and the Cubs couldnt push across any runs. "Youve got to win close games, too," Gibson said. "Its good when your bullpen comes in and does the job." Carlos Villanueva (2-7) took the loss after lasting five innings and allowing three runs and six hits. NOTES: Diamondbacks C Miguel Montero missed his third straight game, but medical tests revealed only an inflammation in his lower back and nothing more serious. Hes day-to-day. ---- Ziegler has held opponents scoreless in 11 straight home games since May 27 and is 3-0 with four saves. ---- Diamondbacks OF Adam Eaton ran through the stop sign from third base coach Matt Williams when he scored. "It wasnt a very smart play but we got away with one there," Gibson said. ---- Cubs OF Junior Lake has 15 hits through his first seven games as a major leaguer after an infield hit in the sixth. That hit total is the most by any Cubs player in that amount of games of a debut since at least 1916. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz