Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

31.07.2019 03:45
Report: RB Kenneth Dixon tweaked his hamstring Antworten

Ravens running back Kenneth Dixon reportedly suffered an injury during Thursday’s practice that forced him to leave with a trainer.It is unclear what exactly he injured or the severity at this time Justin Tucker Jersey Discount , but this is could be concerning news for Baltimore. Dixon was considered a near roster-lock, and he was expected to compete with Alex Collins for snaps. Dixon was a fourth-round pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, and despite his impressive production in college, it has yet to translate to the NFL. In college, he finished his career with 87 total touchdowns, which was an NCAA record that was short lived. Former Raven Keenan Reynolds broke that record during the same season. He was a superstar at Louisiana Tech as he broke several other records during his time there. In the NFL, it has been a different story. Dixon has suffered three knee injuries and served a couple of suspensions since joining the Ravens. Dixon missed the first four games of his rookie season but appeared in the final 12 contests. He recorded 382 rushing yards and two touchdowns Justin Tucker Jersey Super Bowl , while also adding 30 receptions for 162 yards and a touchdown. Dixon missed the entire 2017 season due to a knee injury, while simultaneously serving a suspension for violating the NFL’s PED policy.If Dixon’s injury is serious, Baltimore will have several different options to replace his roster spot. The Ravens currently have three UDFA running backs on the roster: Mark Thompson, Gus Edwards and De’Lance Turner. Thompson and Edwards are both big-bodied running backs, who had some success in college. While, Turner is a smaller explosive back, who also has been getting reps as a returner.Offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg did not give an update on Dixon’s health Justin Tucker Jersey For Sale , but he did praise their depth at running back. “The answer would be no. We’re pretty thick right there, with some really good ball players. By thick, I mean we’re pretty deep, with some pretty good ball players. No, I’m happy with the depth at the running back spot,” Mornhinweg said. If Baltimore wanted to test the free agency market, Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles are among the top options. DeMarco Murray is also a free agent Justin Tucker Jersey On Sale , who recently announced his retirement, but the Ravens may be able to entice him enough to come out of retirement. Baltimore started training camp with $8.8 million in cap space, per Russell Street Report’s Brian McFarland.Update 11:51 am ETIt appears the Ravens received relatively ‘good news’ as Dixon tweaked his hamstring, per Jeff Zrebiec. The market didn’t develop as Earl Thomas expected. He began free agency wanting to become the highest-paid safety in the game.Landon Collins now is that, but Thomas did OK for himself with a four-year, $55 million deal that includes $32 million fully guaranteed.Thomas, though Justin Tucker Jersey Sale , revealed Friday that he was close to taking a short-term deal with the Chiefs before the Ravens made their offer.“I thought I was going to go Kansas City on like a two-year deal, one-year deal, and I was just going to bet on myself and hit the market again [next year or in 2021], and then my agents called me,” Thomas said, via the team website. “. . .They said that Baltimore has made a deal for you. I said, ‘Hell Replica Justin Tucker Jersey , yeah. That’s where I’m going.'”Thomas, who joins a team that has had its share of Pro Bowl safeties, said he is going to pay back the Ravens for their faith in him.“It checks off everything on the list that I need to know, and I’m going to give that commitment right back,” Thomas said of his long-term deal.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz