Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.08.2019 03:10
n Uchimura drilled a 15.566 on vault, Verniaiev responded with a 15.5. Verniaievs precise parallel bars routine -- his body penc Antworten

Tyrone Roberts looks set to take on the vacant Gold Coast utility role as coach Neil Henry faces an almighty selection headache in the halves in 2017.With young gun Kane Elgey set to return from a horror knee injury which ruled him out of the 2016 season, Henry has a dilemma on his hands after Ash Taylor and Tyrone Roberts guided the club to their first finals appearance since 2010.Dally M rookie of the year contender Taylor and the sometimes-maligned Roberts hardly set a foot wrong as Henrys side defied their critics to finish in the top eight.Its a good position to be in as a club, to have three quality halves there, Henry said following their 44-28 finals loss to Brisbane on Friday.Kane did a bit of ball work at training the other day and was good when he slotted in. Hell be ready to go which will be great for our competition around the halves.With co-captain Nathan Friend retiring, it leaves the club in need of a foil for hooker Nathan Peats and Henry hinted Roberts could fill that role.A Taylor and Elgey halves pairing is one the club could build themselves around for years to come, however Roberts has earned his right to remain in the top 17.Henry said playing Roberts as the back-up No.9 was an option they were considering.(Roberts) could fulfil that role for us, Henry said.Peatsy is here and Friendy is moving on.We havent said weve got to go out and recruit in that position. So theres certainly an option but well wait and see. Antti Suomela Jersey . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. Barclay Goodrow Sharks Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.officialsharksnhlshop.com/tim-heed-jersey/ . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. Brent Burns Jersey . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Tim Heed Sharks Jersey . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Trailing by nearly a point entering the final rotation and his chances of a second Olympic all-around title very much in jeopardy, Kohei Uchimura pondered what for the last seven years has been unthinkable.He thought about losing.I felt really close to admitting that it might be really difficult, Uchimura said.It was. It just wasnt impossible. Not for the greatest mens gymnast of all time. Delivering a fearless high bar with a gold medal on the line, the Japanese superstar put all the pressure on Ukraines Oleg Verniaiev. And when Verniaievs routine minutes later ended with a small hop and an ever-so slight lean to the left on his dismount, Uchimura was back where hes always been while Verniaiev shrugged his shoulders.What are you gonna do? Its Uchimura. Maybe thats why Verniaiev couldnt stop smiling even though Uchimuras total of 92.365 was less than a tenth ahead of Verniaievs 92.266.I think this is really the coolest thing in the world, Verniaiev said. The very fact we can compete with him is amazing. Today we managed to put on an amazing show.One that ended the way it always has since Uchimura captured his first world championship in 2009: with the supremely elegant Uchimura standing atop the podium with a gold medal around his neck and the Japanese anthem playing over the loudspeakers.This really was the trickiest for me, Uchimura said after becoming the first man in nearly 50 years to repeat as Olympic champion.Looked like it. Verniaiev led from the second rotation on, answering every time it seemed Uchimura was ready to take over. When Uchimura drilled a 15.566 on vault, Verniaiev responded with a 15.5. Verniaievs precise parallel bars routine -- his body pencil straight as he pressed into a handstand, his legs seemingly duct taped together -- put him up by .901 points heading into high bar. When Uchimuras high-flying set ended with a stuck landing and a 15.8, Verniaiev needed a 14.9 to win Ukraines first all-around Olympic title.Instead, he got a 14.8. And he seemed kind of pumped up about it.Im quite happy I managed to make Kohei very nervous, Verniaiev said with a laugh.Max Whitlock earned Great Britains first all-around medal in 108 years by taking bronze, just ahead of Ruussias David Belyavskiy.dddddddddddd American Sam Mikulak recovered from a fall on vault to rally to seventh. Chris Brooks finished 14th while capping a memorable rise through the qualifying process to make his first Olympic team at 29.Really, though, the night belonged to Verniaiev and Uchimura. Their two-hour duel provided the closest call in Uchimuras run of two Olympic crowns and six world all-around championships.Theres only the tiniest gap, a 0.1 gap, Uchimura said. I really have no confidence I should say, that I can beat Oleg.Verniaiev equated Uchimura to the gymnastics version of Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt, territory the ever gracious Uchimura shied away from immediately.Everybody in the world knows these names, he said. But Kohei Uchimura? Who is this man? I dont think Im well known in the world.Theres time. Uchimura will take a break following the Rio Games but has no plans to retire. The next Summer Olympics are back home in Tokyo. The opportunity to finish things off in front of his fellow countrymen -- and his daughter -- will be far too attractive to pass up.By then my daughter would be old enough so that I really hope I will be able to show her what her father can do, he said.Heres the answer: pretty much whatever he wants.Uchimura arrived in Rio as the overwhelming favorite to back up the all-around gold he won in London four years ago. Yet he stressed repeatedly the only thing that mattered was the team gold. That triumphant moment happened on Monday when Japan soared to victory.While Uchimura was exulting in triumph, Verniaiev was basically just warming up. Ukraine qualified for the team final but basically gave up when Maksym Semiankiv couldnt participate in the finals due to injury. Rather that put in a replacement athlete to fill in for Semiankiv, Ukraine instead just entered two athletes instead of three, dooming whatever medal chances they had.Verniaiev shrugged off the decision and insisted his team did not tank on purpose so he could prep for the all-around.We never blew a single contest, he said, calling it a silly and unpredictable situation. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz