Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.08.2019 03:10
ay, Marrone lost his patience after being asked a fifth and final question about the player during a 12 1/2 minute post-practice Antworten

PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Bills coach Doug Marrone grew frustrated after facing a second consecutive day of questions regarding defensive end Mario Williams absence from practice due to a sore foot. After saying Williams was still having his foot evaluated on Tuesday, Marrone lost his patience after being asked a fifth and final question about the player during a 12 1/2 minute post-practice briefing with the media. The first-year coach cut off a reporter to announce he wont answer any more questions regarding Williams until he receives a medical report from team doctors. "For me to speculate, I never speculate until I hear from the medical staff," Marrone said. "And I get frustrated, honestly, when it gets to a point where I feel like Ive tried to explain myself in how I handle injuries, OK? Ive answered the questions, and you keep coming at me, all right?" Marrone has been short on specifics since Williams complained of a sore foot and was held out of the teams training camp-opening practice on Sunday. Marrone said hes not spoken to anyone, including Williams, regarding the players status. The coach has yet to say which foot Williams hurt, and how or when the injury occurred. He has also not specified where Williams is being evaluated, except to say hes not present at the teams camp facility in suburban Rochester. Williams has not been spotted since the end of practice Sunday, when he declined comment and referred all questions about his injury to Marrone. The Bills made a big splash in free agency in March 2012, by signing Williams to a six-year, $100 million contract. Williams, however, had an inconsistent season, and was bothered by an injured left wrist, which he had surgically repaired during the teams bye week off in late October. He finished the season with a team-leading 10 1/2 sacks -- seven of them coming after he had the operation. Cheap Air Max 2018 China . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. Air Max 2018 Outlet . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. http://www.cheapairmaxsaleonline.com/ . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Cheap Air Max 2018 .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. Air Max 2018 Clearance .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. DETROIT -- Brian Dozier reached a personal milestone amid another Minnesota loss. Hes having a hard time separating those contradictory feelings.Dozier became the fourth second baseman in MLB history to hit 40 home runs in a season in the Twins 4-2 loss to the?Detroit Tigers. According to the Star Tribune, he?joins Davey Johnson and Hall of Famers Ryne Sandberg and Rogers Hornsby.Im sure when the season is over, it will mean a lot more, but I just wish this was happening in [first-place] Clevelands position or Detroits position, where we were making a run, Dozier said. Were still looking at losing 100 games. ...dddddddddddd.. That takes something away from this.Dozier is the second Minnesota player to reach 40 home runs in a season. Harmon Killebrew was the other. He did it most recently in 1970.Dozier also extended his hitting streak to 16 games, and he now has 33 home runs in his past 76 games.It stinks because they are going to expect this every year from me, Dozier joked, according to the Star Tribune. Thats the only thing.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz