Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.08.2019 13:21
n 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance.CINCIN Antworten

Former British Cycling technical director Shane Sutton has again defended himself against allegations of sexism, discrimination and making inappropriate remarks towards riders and hopes to be totally exonerated by an independent review.Sutton resigned from his post with British Cycling in April after being suspended pending an investigation into allegations made against him by a number of Olympic and Paralympic athletes including Jess Varnish and Darren Kenny.The 59-year-old Australian strongly denies all the charges and hopes the review, which is set to be concluded after this summers Rio Games, will see him cleared.In his first interview since stepping down, Sutton told Sky Sports News HQ: As I have done from day one, I totally refute the claims and I am saddened by the allegations but hopefully through the process that the Great Britain cycling team have set up well get to the truth of the matter.Among the allegations against Sutton are claims from track cyclist Varnish that she was told to go and have a baby after her contract was not renewed.When asked about that, Sutton said: One hundred per cent Ive never had that conversation with Jess and Ive had a lot of conversations with her in the past.Shes a good athlete and its sad the way this has ended and obviously you know she knows that her and I have not had that conversation and as far as Im concerned Id like to let the review take place, Im looking forward to that and the truth will come out and then hopefully Ill be totally exonerated by all these allegations.Sutton has also denied claims that he referred to Paralympic cyclists as wobblies and gimps, saying: No, and once again well let the review take its place and well sit down, obviously talk with the media afterwards, but Im looking to be totally vindicated in that review process and put all this behind me and move on.He added: To me [being exonerated] is massive. Because I know that the comments that have been made were false and it saddens me that it came to that, but lets just think of the good work that British Cycling have done to put this review process in place and everybody can have their say.Patrick Peterson Jersey . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Justin Pugh Womens Jersey . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Christian-Kirk-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Haason Reddick Youth Jersey . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Christian Kirk Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance.CINCINNATI -- The New York Mets have recalled rookie infielder Matt Reynolds from Triple-A Las Vegas.Reynolds got the start at shortstop for Mondays game at Cincinnati.Reynolds is batting .211 with two homers and 11 RBI in 37 games wiith the Mets this season.dddddddddddd He hit .264 with two homers and 24 RBI in 71 games with Las Vegas. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz