Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.08.2019 09:01
d to throw in an extra shirt for the r Antworten

NEW YORK -- Barely 48 hours after Angelique Kerber waxed eloquent about how part of her championship journey this year included overcoming a tendency to lapse into negativity and express herself with adverse body language, there she was -- wagging her head, bouncing her racket, flipping her palms up in frustration.She had good reason. She had just lost control of the US Open final, making unexpected errors that allowed first-time Grand Slam finalist Karolina Pliskova a service break. The challenger, seeded No. 10, went on to win the second set. With the wind at her back, Pliskova then broke No. 2 Kerber to take a 2-1 lead in the third.It seemed that Kerber was about to produce an object lesson in how easily we regress to an earlier self, even if it isnt a better one. But Kerber had one more major surprise in store this year.She pulled out of her swoon, breaking Pliskova in the sixth game for 3-all. Suddenly the pessimistic mannerisms evaporated. Her energy level spiked, and her vaunted consistency returned. Kerber won it going away in a high-quality, 2-hour, 7-minute final, 6-3, 4-6, 6-4.I was trying to change it [my negativity] in the third set, but it was not so easy because Karolina is a tough opponent, Kerber said. I just told myself, OK, stay positive. I was thinking a little bit of the [third set in the] final in Australia. I believed then my game, and I did it today, as well. So that was in my mind to stop the negative emotions.Kerbers victory over her doubts and the kind of perfectionism that too often yields disillusion in the ubertalented is the main theme of her spectacular year. It sets an example for all the other talented but flawed WTA contenders, and blows apart the theory that parity is inevitable. Whats even more remarkable is that she effected this transformation at a relatively late age.At 28, shes the oldest first-time No. 1 player, and just the fourth Open-era player to reach three Grand Slam finals in the same year she reached her first. Kerber upset top-seeded Serena Williams in the Australian Open final but lost the rematch at Wimbledon. They never met at the US Open. Li Na, now retired, is the only other woman who won her first two Grand Slam titles after 28.Kerber embarked on this year with two goals: She wanted to improve her fitness and wanted to be more aggressive, taking charge of points with an eye to finishing points when she had the opportunity. When you know you can run forever on court, youre not worried that you can play three sets, Kerber said. I think this is really important for your confidence.A string of close, frustrating losses in 2015 also convinced Kerber and her team that she needed to play more aggressive tennis. As with negativity, old habits are difficult to overcome. She had no trouble being aggressive in practice. In matches, she reverted to poking back the ball. Just to make the transfer to matches, that was the challenge, she said.Kerber made the transfer successfully in Australia, realizing the lifelong dream of every pro when she won a Grand Slam title. But in the ensuing months, she backslid. Her new status entailed obligations and a raft of pressures. Her results fluctuated wildly. She won Stuttgart, but lost her opening matches in the big combined clay-court tournaments in Madrid and Rome, and flamed out in the first round in the French Open. It was beginning to look like her run in Australia was just one of those things. More proof that nobody was really ready to step forward and make a bid to knock Williams off her No. 1 perch and take command of the WTA.Looking back, Kerber admits she just couldnt deal with the pressure when she arrived in Paris. But after she lost there, she went home and told herself, OK, just start practicing hard and go for it. You did it once, you still have two Grand Slams in front of you. Dont make things too complicated. Try to relax, enjoy every moment, get used to everything.Kerber has found her game and reinvented herself at an auspicious moment. With the Williams sisters grudgingly but inevitably giving more and more ground to age and injury, Kerber is not merely a nominal No. 1. She earned the honor the hard way, at Grand Slam events. She secured it with an impressive act of transformation. She showed that old habits and selves die hard, but they can be reformed.Definitely I would say now that [Kerber] deserves to be No. 1 because she did so well, Pliskova acknowledged after the final. She has two Grand Slam titles, one final, few other titles. Shes been just playing great this year, and constant. She deserve to be No. 1. And after years what Serena was there, I think its a nice change.Nice or not, it certainly makes for an interesting scenario for next year.Womens Nike Air Max TN Plus Ultra Pink Blue White . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra Womens Shoes Pink White . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. http://www.niketnshoesaustralia.com/ . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Mens Nike Air Max TN Plus Ultra White Lemon Yellow . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra Red Black . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve.Earlier this year, Brighton Zeuner became the youngest skateboarder, at age 11, to ever compete at X Games. Now 12, she was one of the decorated young athletes on the Voices of the Future panel at last weeks 2016 espnW: Women + Sports Summit.Just as she brings her skateboard with her wherever she goes, she naturally brings her skate bag too. She let us peek inside and showed us the items she doesnt leave home without -- from her trick list to hand sanitizer.S1 Lifer Helmet, 187 Killer Pads knee pads, 187 Slim elbow pads Its good to have the best safety gear if you want to go big.Vans Skate backpackI like it because its small, its easy to hold and it actually holds your board too. When I travel, instead of carrying five bags, I just carry two bags and this as a carry-on -- because you should always take your skate bag on board. You dont want to lose that!Skate toolThis is the most important thing. It basically tightens and loosens up your bolts. I just set up a new board and Im still experimenting with it because its kind of tight, so I loosen it up every once in a while. Yesterday, a kid lost his bolt while he was skating, so I tightened it up for him.Trick listThis is so I keep track of my tricks. It just helps me and inspires me to get them. Im still working on them, but I usually finish a trick list every week. Check maarks mean I got them.dddddddddddd.First-aid kitIt has Advil, Neosporin, Band-Aids -- there was a guy who broke his foot at the park, and this helped him. And gum, because we dont want any stinky breath.Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes, pink grapefruitFor your face, because of all that sweat and dirt after skating. Its something I wipe off my face with after I sweat.Neutrogena Clear Face liquid-lotion sunscreen, SPF 55 Its oil-free and a really good sunscreen. Its good for your zits, too!EOS lip balm, sweet mint We gotta keep the lips nice and moisturized.Twisted Peppermint PocketBac sanitizer, Bath and Body WorksWe usually order pizza at the park, with my friends, so we gotta wash our hands. I like Mad About You, but I just ran out of that. I like anything that smells refreshing.Downy Wrinkle Releaser I keep the Downy wrinkle release in my bag for when Im traveling or just need to throw in an extra shirt for the road. I just lay it out and spray out the wrinkles. Smells good too.Mitchum deodorant, shower freshWe dont want stinky pits.Gold Bond Medicated Body PowderYou put it in your knee pads so you dont get sweat stains.Arnicare GelWhen you get bruises, this is just really good pain relief. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz