Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.08.2019 09:02
this season in the Southeastern C Antworten

Jason Lee, a New Zealand-born jujitsu fighter based in Rio de Janeiro, said he was kidnapped Saturday by armed men dressed in police uniforms and forced to withdraw money from two separate ATMs to pay for his release.The 27-year-old, who will not be competing in the Olympics but has been living in Brazil for the past 10 months, tweeted Sunday: What did you guys get up to yesterday? I got kidnapped. Go Olympics! #Rio2016.Later, in an interview with stuff.co.nz, the martial arts athlete explained in further detail how the incident developed from what appeared to be a routine traffic stop by two policemen on motorbikes.First, he asked me to stretch my arms, then patted me down, Lee said. At this point, it still looked reasonably professional.However, after the policemen searched the New Zealanders rental car, one of the cops returned brandishing a large book and told Lee he was breaking the law.He says, You cant drive in Brazil as a foreigner without a passport, which I now know isnt the case at all. The rental car company hadnt mentioned that to me. He starts opening the book, showing me all these passages in Portuguese, which I can sort of read, like, every third word.The men then demanded that Lee pay them 2000 Brazilian reals ($615) or face a night in a Rio jail.What did you guys get up to yesterday? I got kidnapped. Go Olympics!#Rio2016- Jason Lee (@jasonleejitsu) July 24, 2016At this point, I acknowledged to myself that Ive completely backed myself into a corner, Lee said. These guys have pulled me over. They have weapons. Im not in any position to negotiate.I dont think Ive ever felt like I could possibly die.Lee, who was not carrying any money at the time, was forced to drive to a nearby police bunker underneath an overpass, where he was swapped into an unmarked private car and taken to two ATMs to withdraw enough money to pay the officers.Once he returned to the bunker, Lee handed over the money and was finally released.[They] said, You cant say anything to anyone about this -- not a word, Lee said.The jujitsu fighter did, however, report the incident to the Rio authorities.I was umming and ahhing about whether I should even make a complaint. One of the guys I was reporting it to said, We understand you are hesitant because we are the police, and that branch of the police is so scary, even we are afraid of them.The incident is the latest in a string of setbacks ahead of the 2016 Rio Olympic Games. One month ago, an Australian Paralympic sailor and official were threatened with a gun and robbed before a race in Rio.Ben Bishop Stars Jersey . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Tyler Seguin Jersey . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. http://www.thedallasstarshockey.com/julius-honka-hockey-jersey/ . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Alexander Radulov Jersey . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Mike Modano Jersey . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season.KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- After facing four straight ranked opponents in a physical grind that left its roster decimated by injuries, Tennessee should have an easier road ahead the rest of the season.That path eventually could give the 18th-ranked Volunteers (5-2, 2-2 SEC) a chance to avenge one of their two losses this season in the Southeastern Conference championship game. Theyre using their off week to get healthier before continuing the chase for their first SEC Eastern Division title since 2007.Ive been proud of our players and proud of our kids, Tennessee coach Butch Jones said. I dont think a team in the country has been through the adversity wit

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz