Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.09.2018 01:06
Were just ready for it. It makes you think. It makes you go home and study stuff because you never know what hes going to do.Li Antworten

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Coach Mike Mularkey warned the Tennessee Titans 10 draft picks.They better study hard because he planned to call on them during a team meeting the next day to test their knowledge of the playbook and didnt want any rookie embarrassed.Sure enough, Mularkey brought the rookies in front of their teammates where he pulled a surprise by asking them to spell instead of questions about pass protections and quarterback blitzes.A spelling bee in an NFL team meeting?Titans defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau had never heard of such a thing in his 57 years in the league, but Mularkey got what he wanted.The spelling bee left the Titans laughing for days, especially the memory of one rookie misspelling physical, while also ensuring Tennessees newest players pored over their playbooks.I think outside the box all the time of what can I do differently that will keep them constantly on edge and keep thinking, Mularkey said.Being hired as an NFL head coach even once isnt easy.And third chances are pretty rare, and Mularkey and his career 18-39 record has gotten just that in Tennessee after two seasons with Buffalo and one in Jacksonville.Titans controlling owner Amy Adams Strunk saw enough of Mularkey as he finished the final nine games last season as interim coach to give him the job after interviewing a handful of coaches in January.Her decision made Mularkey the 16th man hired as a permanent coach of three or more NFL teams since the NFL-AFL merger in 1970. He joined Seattles Pete Carroll and John Fox of Chicago as the leagues current coaches with their third different team. And both Carroll and Fox have coached in multiple Super Bowls.I must be doing something right that people believe in me and trust in me to take over their team and lead it, Mularkey said. And Im very confident in my ability. I think Im very good at what I do regardless of records or personal comments from people that dont know me very well.A ninth-round draft pick in 1983 out of Florida who played nine NFL seasons at tight end for Bud Grant in Minnesota and Chuck Noll in Pittsburgh, Mularkey believes his diligent note-taking kept him around much longer than skill or his surgically repaired knees should have allowed. When Strunk fired Ken Whisenhunt on Nov. 3 last season, one of the first things Mularkey did was start checking the notes taken in meetings.After a full offseason, Mularkey is seeing better answers to his questions.In team meetings, I call it rapid fire. ... Ill pop them a question that they need to know immediately in front of their teammates without looking at their notes, and its been pretty impressive, especially the rookies, Mularkey said.Ive picked on them a lot this offseason, and I think theyve already been forewarned: `You better be prepared when you come in that team meeting room.Competition starts every morning during the team meeting usually pitting receivers versus defensive backs, offense against defense and special teams.Whatever he has in store for us, we never know, wide receiver Kendall Wright said. Were just ready for it. It makes you think. It makes you go home and study stuff because you never know what hes going to do.Linebacker Wesley Woodyard, who said NFL players love to compete even at rock, paper, scissors, understands what Mularkey is trying to achieve.If you have the mindset `I have to compete against this guy across from me and I have to beat him and I have to win, it definitely translates onto Sundays, Woodyard said.Me, I can only speak for me just being a linebacker thats made his career off of competition. It brings the best out of everybody, and we welcome it.Yet as a head coach, Mularkey has only one winning season to his credit -- his first when he went 9-7 in Buffalo in 2004.He resigned after going 5-11 in 2005 and was fired in Jacksonville after going 2-14 in 2012 with a new owner who wanted to rebuild. Now hes trying to turn around a franchise that has had one winning season since last reaching the playoffs in 2008.Mularkey believes the Titans are the right team at the perfect time for him.Im happy with whats going on here, Mularkey said. Theres a lot of good things that are different than any of the previous two places Ive been a head coach, and Im excited.Im a little bit different in the sense that if theres anything Im trying to have a little more fun with the players, that they enjoy coming into work every day. We work hard, we work really hard, but we also are going to have fun doing it.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Teresa M. Walker at www.twitter.com/teresamwalker Soccer Jerseys China . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Wholesale Jerseys China . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. http://www.nflchinajerseys.net/ . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. Cheap NFL Jerseys . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Jerseys NFL Authentic Cheap . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th.Martin Brundle will make his racing return at Le Mans this year driving the United Autosports LMP3. The car is the one usually raced by Brundles son Alex in the European Le Mans Series in which it won the opening round at Silverstone in April.Brundle will be partnered for the hour-long support race ahead of the 2016 24 Hours of Le Mans by Christian England, who shared the car with Alex Brundle at Silverstone. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Brundle last raced at Le Mans in 2012 when he shared a Nissan powered LMP2 car with his son and Lucas Ordonez.This golden opportunity allows me to drive the full Le Mans circuit again in a Prototype racecar, said the Sky Sports F1 commentator.Its always such a pleasure and privileege to drive that magnificent circuit, so I grabbed the opportunity to rejoin United Autosports, after our last successful adventure in the 2011 Daytona 24 hours, and along with our longstanding sponsor Richard Mille, to once again race a Ligier.ddddddddddddAt 57 years of age I consider this a wonderful and unexpected bonus. The United Autosports car that Brundle will drive The Road to Le Mans event begins on Wednesday 16th June with a 60-minute free practice session. On Thursday, there will be another 60-minute practice session, followed by 30-minute qualifying. The 60-minute race will be held on Saturday 18th June, only a few hours before the feature Le Mans event. Also See: F1 gossip column Every 2016 race live China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz