Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.09.2018 01:06
enjoying a Sunday drive and Im going to be battling through a lot of different people.Now the Red Bulls have picked their pace Antworten

Lewis Hamilton thinks the recent turnaround in the title fight has been crazy, but he is still refusing to dwell on his lead with engine penalties imminent after the summer break.Hamilton has won six of the last seven races, a streak which has seen him overturn a 43-point deficit to Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg to lead by 19. That stretches back to his collision with Rosberg at the Spanish Grand Prix, which took both men out of the race when Hamilton attempted to re-take the lead on the first lap.Reflecting on the turnaround, Hamilton said: Its kind of crazy, its gone by so quickly. Its almost like a couple of weeks ago we were in Barcelona and I was 43 points behind thinking Geez I might come away 50 points behind and finding it hard to find a way through the woods, you know?Through the trees and having to navigate through that and never giving up and just keep going and keep believing that the light is beyond those bushes kind of thing. My engineers, my mechanics have all stayed super-focused which has enabled me to also do the same and theyve shown no sign of giving up, which has inspired me to do the same.Unlike Rosberg, Hamilton suffered a spate of engine problems early in the season which has left him on his fifth power unit -- the last allowed before incurring a grid penalty. Mercedes is expected to give Hamilton a new engine at Spa or Monza and Hamilton admits the lingering threat of penalties means he is refusing to get carried away with that buffer to Rosberg.I definitely feel different to being six points ahead. I didnt know until I got into the pen afterwards that I was 19 points ahead, I hadnt really figured it out, but thats just crazy. I was 43 points behind and now its swung the other way. Im very, very happy with that but Im conscious that there will be one race that Im further behind that I dont know how much Im going to be able to regain.I dont know the damage limitation will be, I dont know how far Im going to be able to get up. Theres all these different things I could be faced with. Nico most likely will be out enjoying a Sunday drive and Im going to be battling through a lot of different people.Now the Red Bulls have picked their pace up it might be hard to get past them, so it might be hard even to get into the top five. So Im conscious of that. So do I feel like Im properly ahead? Still not enough because Im not a race win ahead yet and so I hope I might be able to have the chance to get a race win ahead and I think then I would feel like I was ahead. Stitched Baseball Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. MLB Jerseys From China .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. http://www.mlbjerseyscheap.net/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Cheap Football Jerseys 2018 . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. China Jerseys Online . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. Trouble-plagued Fremantle player Shane Yarran has retired from the AFL, with the Dockers saying it was a mutual decision.The 27-year-old had already gone on personal leave from the club earlier this month.He faces assault and unlawful wounding charges over two separate incidents.Fremantle chief executive Steve Rosich said in a club statement that the Dockers had met with Yarran and his management several times in the last fortnight.Upon further reflection by Shane and his management it was agreed that a longer-term solution was required, which would allow him to focus solely on his personal and off-field matters - without the pressure and demands of being an AFL footballer, Rosich said.It was agreed by all parties today that it was in Shanes best interests that he retire from AFL football immediately.It was a difficult decision for Shanne to reach, but both he and his management believe that focusing on his personal and off-field matters at this time needs to take priority over his football career.ddddddddddddRosich added that the Dockers would continue to support Yarran.Yarran was a fourth-round pick in last years national draft and he played six senior games this season.Last week, Dockers coach Ross Lyon denied a series of off-field incidents had eroded the clubs culture.Veteran defender Michael Johnson is facing an assault charge over a scuffle in a kebab store.Star recruit Harley Bennell also hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons this month when his car was impounded after police discovered he was driving with an expired licence. China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz