Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.08.2019 09:34
wick gave an impassioned speech last week at Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Rookie cornerbacks James Bradberry and Daryl Worley are slowly helping Carolina Panthers fans forget about Josh Norman.Granted, it has taken some time and some agonizing growing pains.After a rough start to the season due to injuries and the rookie learning curve, the teams second- and third-round draft picks have emerged as a positive in an otherwise disappointing 5-8 campaign.If they continue to grow at this pace, theyll be good football players for us, coach Ron Rivera said. ... You like how physical they get with their hands. They play with vision. They break on the ball pretty good.The decision to part ways with Norman -- whom the Panthers will face Monday night when they visit the Washington Redskins -- wasnt a particularly popular one among the Carolina fan base.General manager Dave Gettleman put the $13.9 million franchise tag on the All-Pro, then abruptly rescinded it, allowing Norman to become a free agent.The Panthers paid dearly early on this season for that move.Their pass defense was among the worst in the league after six games, and downright embarrassing at times.Atlantas Matt Ryan threw for 503 yards and four touchdowns against the Panthers in a 48-33 Week 4 win over Carolina. Two weeks later, Drew Brees torched the Panthers secondary for 465 yards and four TDs in the Saints 41-38 shootout victory.After Julio Jones piled up 300 yards receiving against the Panthers, Norman told ESPNs The Dan Le Batard Show, You get what you pay for.Bradberry and Worley were part of the problem then, but have since worked to be become major cogs in the solution.Carolinas best defensive game came last Sunday when it forced five interceptions and had five sacks in a 28-16 win over the San Diego Chargers. Worley, in particular, stood out with 10 tackles and his first interception.To watch Daryl play the way that he played -- those are moments that will live with me forever, Panthers defensive coordinator Sean McDermott said. Its kind of like your kids. It gives you chills because you say, `Gosh, hes getting it. He understands.Rivera and McDermott rave about Bradberry, the teams more physical cornerback.Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins can see why.I think theyre playing well, especially when you factor in that theyre rookies, Cousins said. Its hard to come into this league and play right away and understand coverages and concepts and play fast. Very impressive that theyve been able to play at a high level as rookies. Its not easy to do.Unlike Norman, neither Bradberry or Worley is known as a trash-talker.But that doesnt mean they lack confidence on the field. Bradberry believes he and Worley can be bookend starting cornerbacks for the Panthers for the next decade.Thats the plan, Bradberry said.Added Worley: Thats the way everyone else sees us, so hopefully that picture is painted right.Panthers quarterback Cam Newton, who got a day off from practice on Wednesday, wouldnt compare either to Norman. But he said the improvement hes seen from the rookie tandem has been impressive.The one thing I can tell you is from OTAs to now, they are different players, Newton said. And that is what you need to see in this league. It is a production-based league. And if youre not producing then somebody is always looking for a better you.Newton nicknamed Bradberry Major James because he comes from a military family, although he said the Samford product has a goofy side most dont know about it.I got comfortable with the guys around here and started to loosen up a little bit, Bradberry said with a laugh.Newton nicknamed Worley Lil Daryl.But hes come with some big plays of late.I feel like I am finally at the same stage I felt leaving college, where I feel like Ive seen everything, said Worley, who played at West Virginia. Anything that is new to you, its going to be like a whirlwind presented to you. Thats how it is as a rookie, no matter who you are.---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Greg Olsen Youth Jersey . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Brian Burns Panthers Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.shoppanthersonline.us/panthers-jordan-scarlett-blue-jersey/ . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Will Grier Panthers Jersey . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Greg Little Youth Jersey . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Richmond star Brett Deledio is emphatic the rising speculation about his AFL future is nothing more than media noise.The two-time All Australian said his manager Anthony McConville is fielding calls from rival clubs, but they are going no further.There has been a growing sense this week that something is up with Deledio and the Tigers.They dropped out of the finals this season for the first time since 2012, sparking a rebel group to call for a spill of the board.The Richmond hierarchy look to have killed off the challenge, appointing respected administrator Neil Balme as their new football director.Richmonds woes inevitably have led to talk about player trades and Deledio keeps being mentioned in the speculation.It is all noise and thats all it is, Deledio told RSN927.(McConville) obviously said with all this noise thats been created by the media, people are ringing up and seeing if theres any truth in it.Of course, hes just knocking it all on the head.ddddddddddddFormer Tigers great Matthew Richardson said Deledio might not be feeling the love from the club.But Deledio said that was just an old teammate sticking up for him.I am contracted and there are other, bigger things going on in the club at the moment that probably take precedence, Deledio said.No individual is bigger than the club and I will stand by that.Deledio praised Balmes appointment and added that he is impressed with how coach Damien Hardwick has handled the clubs woes.Hardwick gave an impassioned speech last week at their best and fairest awards, strongly backing the current Richmond leadership.To Dimmas credit, hes sticking fat and taking it all in his stride - keeping a brave face for the rest of us, Deledio said. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz