Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.08.2019 09:34
d field goal to win the gameI kind of black out. Antworten

The Boston Red Sox and Detroit Tigers made moves to improve their playoff chances while the Chicago White Sox stockpiled assets from both clubs. Numbers Game breaks down the deal sending Jake Peavy to Boston, Jose Iglesias to Detroit and prospects to the White Sox. The Red Sox Get: RHP Jake Peavy and RHP Brayan Villareal. Peavy, 32, is an upgrade for the Red Sox rotation, particularly in the absence of Clay Buchholz, who has been their best starting pitcher this season. However, Peavy has hardly been overpowering this season. Hes 8-4 for a losing White Sox team, but his 4.28 ERA is the result of a career-high home run rate (14 in 80 IP). In his last half dozen starts, Peavy has surrendered seven home runs and has allowed four or more earned runs in four of those six starts, posting a 6.03 ERA. According to Fan Graphs, Peavy is allowing fly balls on a career-high 47.1% of balls in play. On a positive note, Peavy has 76 strikeouts and only 17 walks this season, his 4.47 strikeout-to-walk ratio the best of his career as hes throwing a career-high percentage (21.1%) of cutters and a career-low percentage (5.1%) of sliders. Peavys overall value this season has been compromised by injury, as he spent six weeks on the disabled list with broken ribs, so he currently ranks 86th among starting pitchers in the TSN.ca Player Rankings. Over the next season-plus, Peavy could be worth as much as five to six wins above replacement for the Red Sox, though a cumulative WAR of three or so might be a reasonable expectation. Peavys arrival likely means that prospect Brandon Workman, who has a 3.54 ERA with 22 strikeouts in 20 1/3 innings through four appearances after winning Tuesdays start against Seattle, will be bumped from the Boston rotation down the stretch. In his entire career, Peavy has pitched one game at Fenway Park May 30, 2011). Peavys contract pays him $14.5-million for this season and next. There is a $15-million player option for 2015, but Peavy wont meet the innings pitched requirement to be eligible for that option. Villareal is a 26-year-old reliever with a power arm who was effective (2.63 ERA in 54 2/3 IP) in 2012, but has spent most of this year at Triple-A, trying to work on command issues. He has a 3.15 ERA and 41 strikeouts in 34 1/3 innings for Toledo, but also an alarming 26 walks. Villareal also had eight walks and a 20.77 ERA in 4 1/3 innings with the Tigers, so hes going to have to start finding the plate more regularly if hes going to have major league value, but his fastball dials up into the mid-to-high-90s, so he could be effective if he can establish some control. The Tigers Get: SS Jose Iglesias. Iglesias, a 23-year-old slick fielder who has given the Red Sox relief at both shortstop and third base this season, provides Detroit with insurance in the likely event that shortstop Jhonny Peralta accepts a 50-game suspension for his involvement with the Biogenesis lab in Miami. All along, Iglesias has been highly-regarded for his defensive play, but has been a liability at the plate, hitting .257 with a .622 OPS in four minor-league seasons, including a .581 OPS in 33 games at Triple-A this season. But, in 63 games with the Red Sox, Iglesias has hit .330 with a .787 OPS, with an unsustainably-high .377 batting average on balls in play (worth noting that Peralta has a .381 BABIP), and Iglesias has already started regressing (hitting .205 with a .467 OPS in July) after his outrageously hot start. Iglesias average was an astronomical .451 through his first 60 games and has steadily declined since, not unlike someone who won a few big pots early at the poker table and is now watching his stack of chips steadily, but inevitably, shrink away. As long as the Tigers arent expecting offensive production from Iglesias, he should be a long-term fixture in the middle of the Detroit infield for years to come and, with less than a year of major league service time, is under team control financially making him an inexpensive starter if he is going to be Peraltas successor. The White Sox Get: RF Avisail Garcia, SS Cleuluis Rondon, RHP Francellis Montas, RHP Jeffrey Wendelken. Garcia, 22, is a power-packed outfielder who made the jump from A-ball to Triple-A to the majors this season, posting six homers, 27 RBI, .387 batting average and .999 OPS in 38 minor league games. His challenge, to this point in his career, has been plate discipline. He struck out 33 times, compared to 11 walks, in the minors this season and that 3:1 ratio is a decided improvement on previous seasons when his strikeout-to-walk ratio was five or six to one. That lack of plate discipline, however, poses problems in the major leagues, where Garcia simply swings at too many pitches. The result, through 53 games last year and this year is a .269 batting average and .663 OPS (with 31 strikeouts and seven walks). With his 6-foot-4, 240-pound frame, Garcia should be a power hitter, but its going to take some time and further development before hes doing it with any consistency in the majors. There has been talk of the White Sox trading veteran RF Alex Rios, which would certainly open up regular playing time for Garcia and while it could be too soon to yield favourable results, those reps at the plate could also help Garcia improve his batting eye. Rondon is a 19-year-old shortstop from the Red Sox system who is still in low-A ball. Hes not hitting enough at that level (.681 OPS in 36 games this season) to expect him to be a major leaguer, but hes a terrific defender, still very young and four or five years from now, when he fills out physically, maybe he could fill a utility role. A power-armed RHP, Montas is 20-years-old and struggling some (2-9, 5.70 ERA, 1.48 WHIP) at Single-A Greenville, but also has an overpowering fastball that has helped him accrue 96 strikeouts in 85 1/3 innings, so there is enough upside to consider. Even if he doesnt develop the repertoire to remain a starter as he climbs the ladder, Montas has the mid-90s velocity to believe that he could fill a relief role. Also in Greenville, 21-year-old Wendelken has been strictly a reliever since he was picked in the 13th round in 2012. In 85 1/3 career IP, he has a 2.43 ERA, 1.09 WHIP and 82 strikeouts. He may not be as overpowering as Montas, but also holds the potential to fill a bullpen role in the majors. In the midst of a disappointing season, its no surprise to see the White Sox trying to re-stock the system and theyve done all right here. If Garcia simply turns into a major league regular right fielder, then hell offer more long-term value than Peavy. It will take some time and additional development for that value to be realized. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap Asics Shoes China .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Cheap Under Armour Shoes China .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.cheapshoeschinaonline.com/cheap-adidas-shoes-china-113a.html . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Cheap Shoes China . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. Cheap Shoes From China Fast Shipping . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. .Arian FosterDolphins vs Seahawks ? Taking a knee during the national anthemThis is exactly what this country is about. ? Those same people that died and fought for our right to protest, fought for your right to protest against our protest. ? Thats the beautiful thing about America. I love this country and I would rather be nowhere else. ? If kneeling for a flag is disrespectful, then kneeling for your God is disrespectful. -- RB Arian FosterAP Photo/Stephen BrashearMike WallaceBills vs Ravens ? 66-yard touchdown catchOn that play you have a lot of different options. I just got the right coverage. -- WR Mike WallaceAP Photo/Patrick SemanskDeMarco MurrayVikings vs Titans ? Somersault touchdownIt was an open play and I think anybody could have probably scored on that play. I think our coaches do a great job of getting the ball in our hands in space and trying to let us do our thing. -- RB DeMarco MurrayAP Photo/Weston KenneyAndre HalBears vs Texans ? Pass intended for Kevin White interceptedIt left my hands, its my responsibility, so it is what it is. -- QB Jay CutlerAP Photo/David J. PhillipMicah HydePackers vs Jaguars ? Game-winning stop on fourth downI mean, I kind of figured, knew, thats what they were going to do. We just got to execute, whether its I should have done something differently. We just got to get it. If we dont, we lose I guess. -- QB Blake BortlesMike Ehrmann/Getty ImagesMichael CrabtreeRaiders vs Saints?Late fourth quarter two-point conversionIts that kind of belief and that kind of trust that coach has in us that gives us so much confidence. It makes you want to fight for him. -- QB Derek CarrChuck Cook/USA TODAY SportsAaron RodgersPackers vs Jaguars ? 29-yard touchdown pass to Davante AdamsIt might have been more his confidence knowing hes that good to get it over there like that, getting hit and everything. -- WR Davante AdamsRick Wood/Milwaukee Jouurnal Sentinel/USA TODAYSportsJordan MatthewsBrowns vs Eagles ? 19-yard touchdown catch in the corner of the end zoneIt was huge.dddddddddddd You know, it gave me a lot of confidence. Going down, moving the ball, getting that 20-yard touchdown or whatever it was right off the bat. It was huge for my confidence, huge for this teams confidence. I know the people here were rocking, so that was a lot of fun and it was a great start to the year. -- QB Carson WentzMitchell Leff/Getty Images.Brandin CooksRaiders vs Saints ? 98-yard touchdown on a pass from Drew BreesThat took him 11 seconds to go 100 and I said in full pads. Lets put full pads on some of those 100-meter sprint champs from the Olympics and see if they could roll out an 11-second 100. -- QB Drew Brees on Brandin Cooks 98-yard TD receptionDerick E. Hingle/USA TODAY SportsMelvin GordonChargers vs Chiefs ? First career touchdownI kind of just got pushed outside him a little bit and a crease kind of opened up, I just ran through out. You get that kind of opportunity, you got to make the best out of it. -- RB Melvin GordonJamie Squire/Getty ImagesDoug BaldwinDolphins vs Seahawks ? Game-winning touchdownIt was a great route, one-on-one matchup. One of the best receivers in the league gets open. Give him a chance and lets see what happens. I had all the confidence in the world and he came down with it. It was awesome. -- RB Russell Wilson on Doug Baldwins game-winning TD receptionAP Photo/Elaine ThompsonMatt PraterLions vs Colts ? 43-yard field goal to win the gameI kind of black out. When I go out to kick, I expect to make everything. So Im not overanalyzing things. I make a lot more than I miss, so when I do have a miss, I try not to overthink it. -- K Matt PraterJoe Robbins/Getty Images ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz