Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.08.2019 06:54
was one time where we called the same play eight straight times, just flipping the sides, and we were picking up nine or 10 yard Antworten

ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Michigan quarterback Wilton Speight took a beating last week against Colorado. This week, he spent most of the day standing back and watching his teammates do all the work.DeVeon Smith led an overwhelming ground game with 107 yards rushing and a touchdown and Karan Higdon ran for two scores and No. 4 Michigan routed Penn State 49-10 on Saturday in both teams Big Ten opener.We were looking for a way to be more careful out there so I wasnt getting hit as much as I did last week, Speight said. Luckily, our offensive line and our running backs were great. I think there was one time where we called the same play eight straight times, just flipping the sides, and we were picking up nine or 10 yards a pop. I was just laughing every time I got the same signal.Michigan (4-0, 1-0 Big Ten) finished with 326 yards rushing and scored six of its seven touchdowns on the ground. Five different backs scored on the ground.I was really impressed by all of our running backs, coach Jim Harbaugh said. We were moving the chains and breaking off big runs.The Nittany Lions (2-2, 0-1) were simply running out of bodies on defense. They came into the game missing three starting linebackers, lost Brandon Smith to a second-quarter targeting penalty then lost Jan Johnson to injury.I dont know if Ive ever been through or seen anything like this, Penn State coach James Franklin said. Weve got three guys out, and then Brandon gets thrown out going for an interception. Then Jan Johnson comes in, and we lose him, too.Penn State was overmatched on the other side of the ball as well. Saquon Barkley rushed for 59 yards and caught five passes for 77 more, but no one stepped up to help.They are just physical on both fronts, Franklin said. The offensive line is big and strong, and their defensive line is more of the same. Plus theyve got one of the most talented secondaries in the country.Jabrill Peppers gave the fans an early thrill by returning Penn States first punt to the 9, although a bench-interference penalty moved the ball to the Nittany Lions 24. Seven plays later, Khalid Hill dove in on 4th-and-goal from the 1.The Wolverines also scored touchdowns on their next two drives. Penn State finally got a couple stops, but the Wolverines took a 28-0 halftime lead on Higdons 2-yard run.The Nittany Lions got on the board with a field goal early in the third, but Chris Evans made it 35-3 with a 3-yard run and the Wolverines cruised to the win.THE TAKEAWAYPENN STATE : The Nittany Lions couldnt compete on either side of the ball. Depth is becoming a serious issue at linebacker, with four players injured, so the defensive staff is going to have to find a new way to stop teams on the ground and on short passes.MICHIGAN : The Wolverines dominated in the trenches, with their defensive line continuously overrunning Penn States offensive line. They registered five sacks while building their first-half lead. Speight, meanwhile, had all the time he needed. I thought we blocked things well, and I thought the defensive line was really good, Harbaugh said. I was very pleased tonight.POLL IMPLICATIONSMICHIGAN: The Wolverines came in at No. 4 and there seems little chance that will change much with No. 1 Alabama winning earlier in the day in a blowout and No. 2 Ohio State on a bye. No. 3 Louisville was at Marshall.ANTHEM PROTESTSeveral players held up a fist on the Michigan sideline during the national anthem.Theres a freedom of expression, and people can speak their mind, said Harbaugh. I can tell you what I believe, but Ive thought about this for a few weeks, and just because Im the football coach, I cant dictate what other people believe. I support them speaking their mind.INJURY REPORTMichigan: WR Jeremy Clark suffered what the Wolverines believe was a torn ACL. This would have been an A-plus-plus-plus day if we werent saddened about Jeremy, Harbaugh said.UP NEXTPENN STATE: Returns to Happy Valley for the first of three straight home games. The Nittany Lions face Minnesota next Saturday in the Golden Gophers first trip to Penn State since 2009.MICHIGAN: Plays its fifth straight game at the Big House, but will have a tougher test against Wisconsin. The 11th-ranked Badgers routed No. 8 Michigan State 30-6 in East Lansing.Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Jersey . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Emiliano Martinez Arsenal Jersey . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.arsenalsoccerproshop.com/Authentic-Marc-Andre-Ter-Stegen-Arsenal-Jersey/ . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. Danny Welbeck Jersey .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Ainsley Maitland-Niles Arsenal Jersey . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation.Virginia nose tackle Donte Wilkins is among the fourth- and fifth-year seniors that will be honored before Virginias final home game Saturday against Miami, and also part of a class with some notoriety.Wilkins and his classmates will be the first in a long time to leave Virginia without ever having participated in a bowl game, but also the key components in what they believe is a burgeoning transformation.He hopes that any emotions that surface dont arrive until after the game.Maybe after the season when I think about it, but its more we got work to do, weve got an 80-play game that weve gotta play, so thats what Im focused on right now, Wilkins, one of three Virginia captains, said.While the Cavaliers (2-7, 1-4 Atlantic Coast Conference) hoped a major turnaround would happen in Bronco Mendenhalls first season, the Hurricanes (5-4, 2-3) looked like they were making it happen early in the season with new coach Mark Richt in charge. They started the season with four straight wins and reached No. 10 in the Top 25.However, just as quickly as Miami rose, it fell, losing four games in a row, assuring the program that once lived near the top of college football that it would again fall short. The Hurricanes have never played for the ACC championship since joining the league in 2004, and have lost six of 10 ACC meetings with the Cavaliers.Richt, though, cautions against reading too much into this years results, for either program.The first season is always one of change, one of everybody learning each other and all that kind of thing, he said. Theres a lot of really good teams that dont have a winning record around the country.That would include Miami if not for a 51-28 victory last weekend against Pittsburgh.If we didnt win this last one, wed be in the same boat, Richt said.Instead, they are one victory from becoming bowl-eligible for the ninth consecutive season.Here are some things to look for when Miami visits Virginia:RECORD CHASING: Virginia senior Taquan Smoke Mizzell is 10 receiving yards shy of becoming the first player in ACC history at accumulate 1,500 rushing yards and 1,500 receiving yards in his career.dddddddddddd Mizzell has 1,742 rushing yards and would be the ninth 1,500-1,500 player at the Bowl Subdivision level since the 2000 season. ... Senior WR Keeon Johnson needs 17 receiving yards to become the 36th Cavalier with 1,000 receiving yards for his career.BUILDING BLOCKS: Miami and Virginia have started the most freshmen this season among ACC schools. The Hurricanes lead with five, and the Cavaliers and Florida State are tied for second, each having started four.ORANGE CRUSH: Miami ranks second nationally with 81 tackles for a loss this season, and that will be a point of great concern for the Cavaliers. Since getting pounded early in the second half against Pittsburgh three weeks ago, Cavaliers quarterback Kurt Benkert has been skittish in the pocket and too quick to start scrambling. Against the speed of Miamis defense, that could expose him to taking hits on his still-ailing non-throwing shoulder.RED ZONE: One of Virginias positives despite its record has been its red zone productivity. The Cavaliers have scored on 27 of 30 trips inside the red zone, and are third nationally with an 80 percent touchdown conversion rate. Their only failures inside the opposing 20? A lost fumble and missed field goals from 20 and 30 yards.BEST EVER BRAD?: Hurricanes junior quarterback Brad Kaaya, coming off a 356-yard effort against Pittsburgh that included four touchdown passes and a rushing touchdown, has played his way into the top five of most quarterbacking career lists for Miami. He ranks third in yards, total yards, touchdowns, completionsand attempts. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz