Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.08.2019 06:54
ss scored it 116-111 for Gamboa. It was no contest as middleweight David Lemieux (29-2) of Montreal knocked down Polands Robert Antworten

MONTREAL -- Yuriorkis Gamboa won the interim WBA lightweight title with a unanimous decision over Darleys Perez in a bout that left Bell Centre fans booing on Saturday night. Gamboa (23-0), the 2004 Olympic gold medallist from Cuba who now lives in Miami, snuck a left hook around Perezs guard for a knockdown in the opening round and never trailed in the bout. The bout was the co-feature to Chad Dawsons defence of his WBC light heavywight title against power punching Adonis Stevenson of Longuieil, Que., later Saturday night. It was Gamboas first fight as a lightweight after holding titles at featherweight and junior lightweight. Perez (28-1) was in his first title bout. Fans grew impatient with long stretches of inactivity from both fighters, with the larger Perez keeping his distance and the quick-handed Gamboa seemingly content to sit on his lead. Two ringside judges had it 116-111 and the other 115-112, all for Gamboa. The Canadian Press scored it 116-111 for Gamboa. It was no contest as middleweight David Lemieux (29-2) of Montreal knocked down Polands Robert Swierzbinski (11-2) once with a right to the body and twice with left hooks in the first round for a quick win. HBO put a super-featherweight bout between Jose Pedraza of Puerto Rico against Mexicos Sergio Villanueva and it got the crowd going as Pedraza (13-0) stopped Villanueva (25-3-2) in seven rounds with a barrage of body shots. Promoter Yvon Michels new signing, two-time Olympian Artur Beterbiev of Russia, easily won his pro debut as he stopped Christian Cruz (12-16-1) in the second round of a light heavyweight bout. Cruz has lost 11 in a row. Heavyweight Didier Bence (9-0) of Montreal also stopped Eric Barrak (7-1) of St-Come, Que., in the second. A tight welterweight bout saw Sebastien Bouchard (7-0) of Quebec City eke out a six-round unanimous decision over Frank Cotroni (7-1) of Montreal.Wilson Ramos Jersey .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Zack Wheeler Mets Jersey . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. http://www.metsbaseballauthentic.com/tug-mcgraw-mets-jersey/ . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. Juan Lagares Jersey . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Carlos Gomez Jersey . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap.Rajshahi Kings captain Darren Sammy said Sabbir Rahmans dismissal in the tenth over of the chase proved to be the turning point of the BPL final against Dhaka Dynamites in Mirpur. Sabbir, on 26, rushed Mominul Haque for a single, but Mehedi Marufs direct hit from short fine leg ran him out.From the comfort of 62 for 1, Rajshahi were bowled out for 103, the lowest total in a BPL final. Mominul top scored with 27, but it was never enough and Sammy said they needed one of the top four to bat through most of the chase. I thought the run-out of Sabbir changed the momentum for us, Sammy said after the game. I think ten runs an over is quite manageable so we needed 97 in the last 10 overs with set batters. We lost too many wickets after ten overs. Every time we took the attack we kept losing wickets, so that was the turning point. Half way through I was quite confident of chasing the target but we needed someone in the top four to bat through.Credit to Dhaka, but again I am really proud of what we have achieved with the players we have. We didnt have the stars but we played like a star team. For me that was the most important part as a captain.ddddddddddddSammy said Rajshahis fortunes in the tournament had changed when Farhad Reza and Mehedi Hasan added 85 for the eighth wicket after they had slipped to 43 for 7 against Rangpur Riders on November 28. They ended up winning by 49 runs, which helped them build momentum to make the final.For me it was the partnership Farhad and Miraz had against Rangpur. We were 40-odd for 7, and I saw the Rangpur owner was passing by the dugout. He was just laughing and he had the largest smile on his face. I was just saying, just get us to 120. These two played like kings. We believed in each other.I want to single out our franchise owners. I have heard of other players complaining about different stuff. Our owners were supportive. Even when we were in the bottom of the table, they believed in the team. It gave us motivation. As much as I am disappointed, I think they will be proud of what the team has achieved. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz