Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.08.2019 03:38
reen on all but the second hole. The objective on that one is to keep it just short of the greenside bunkers.He reached the 555- Antworten

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida senior right side Alex Holston slammed down a team-best 12 kills and posted 14 points as the No. 7 Gators debuted at home the Lemerand Center Friday at noon with a sweep of FAMU (25-13, 25-19, 25-16) to open the Active Ankle Challenge with their their eighth straight victory.In Fridays first match, the Marshall Thundering Herd swept Jacksonville (25-21, 25-18, 25-20). FAMU and Marshall will clash in the first match Friday evening at 5:30 p.m. before the Gators and Dolphins wrap up the first day of action at 7:30 p.m. in the Lem.Six Gators hit above .400 in the match against the Rattlers, including freshman middle Rachael Kramer, who turned in a .500 efficiency with eight kills a-nd three blocks. Fellow first-year middle blocker Darrielle King led the Orange and Blue with a career high four blocks as Florida posted its fourth double-digit block effort of the season (12.0).Florida hit .402 against FAMU, its third-best efficiency of the season, while holding the Rattlers to an .065 clip en route to the Gators sixth sweep this season.THE RECORDS No. 7 Florida: 8-1 FAMU: 2-9NOTABLES & TRENDSThe Gators maintained their perfect record all-time against the Rattlers, improving to 10-0 all time, including a 7-0 record at homeFlorida racked up its sixth sweep in seven matchesUF posted 12 blocks against FAMU and now have four double-digit block matches on the season: 12.0 at Oregon, 10.0 versus Denver, 17.0 at FSU and 12.0 versus FAMUThe Orange and Blue made it eight straight wins with the sweep against Florida A&M to improve to 7-1 on the seasonThe Gators limited FAMU to an .065 clip Friday afternoon. UF has now held six opponents to a .200 clip or lowerUF had just one reception error against the Rattlers for the second straight match, tying for its second-lowest of the season next to zero at Michigan StateUP NEXT | Active Ankle Challenge Parking & Ticket Manager Information The Gators will wrap up the first day of play at the Active Ankle Challenge with Jacksonville at 7:30 p.m. UF will cap of the weekend at 4 p.m. Saturday against Marshall. For more information on parking, tickets and match-ups, visit the Gators Active Ankle information page. John Randle Youth Jersey .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Alan Page Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. http://www.authenticvikingspro.com/Brian-oneill-vikings-jersey/ . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Randy Moss Vikings Jersey . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. Fran Tarkenton Womens Jersey . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. TROON, Scotland -- The smile spoke louder than anything Dustin Johnson had to say Wednesday at the British Open.His game has never been better. Just one month ago, Johnson was known as golfs best athlete who had won every year he has been on the PGA Tour -- the longest streak since Tiger Woods -- but who had everything go wrong in the majors.Now hes the U.S. Open champion and a favorite at the British Open who can move to No. 1 in the world with a victory.But thats not what brought the biggest smile.It was a question about whether he could think of anything that stressed him out.Anyone who has spent time around the 32-year-old American during his eight years and 11 victories on tour -- and finally, a major -- knows Johnson doesnt get too worked up over anything. Not the two-shot penalty on the final hole of the 2010 PGA Championship for grounding his club in a bunker (I still dont think that was a bunker, he said). Not the three-putt from 12 feet that cost him a shot at the U.S. Open last year.Not even a peculiar decision by the USGA at Oakmont last month in which officials told him he might be penalized one stroke after his round, meaning Johnson had to play the last seven holes not knowing his own score. He played them in even par to win by three.Another question: Has the attention as a major champion been difficult to manage?He smiled.I havent noticed, Johnson said.Johnson is that rare breed of golfer who can manage to entertain without being all that revealing.Even so, his level of comfort was never more evident, particularly when he finished his 20-minute news conference. Walking down from the stage, he plopped his 6-foot-4 frame on the top step and held court with a small group of reporters to talk about his strategy at Royal Troon, his equipment change for a week of links golf (a 2-iron and 3-iron, only three wedges) and how many shots he has to give his future father-in-law, hockey great Wayne Gretzky, when they play.He wont play with me, Johnson said. He only plays if he can be my partner.Who can blame the Great One for that?Coming off victories in the U.S. Open and a World Golf Championship, Johnson has moved past Jordan Spieth to No. 2 in the world, still trailing by a decent margin Jason Day at No.dddddddddddd1. Those are based on numbers. The eye test would suggest Johnson might be the player to beat this week, especially equipped with all that confidence.Johnson was told he was a co-favorite with Day among the bookies. He was asked if he was good with that or if he ever cared.Another smile.Honestly, I dont care, he said. I mean, I like my chances. But I go into every tournament liking my chances.The mystery is Royal Troon, a links Johnson had never seen until he arrived after a weekend in Ireland. He was told the opening three holes are par 4s that measure under 400 yards, and that seemed to intrigue him. Playing the last few days with the prevailing wind at his back, he hit driver on them and could get it near the green on all but the second hole. The objective on that one is to keep it just short of the greenside bunkers.He reached the 555-yard fourth hole with a driver and a 5-iron.Theres not an individual here ... very surprised by whats going on, defending champion Zach Johnson said. Hes a supreme athlete, and it just so happens that his sport -- for all of us, unfortunately -- is golf. Very talented. I mean, we talk about his prowess. Theres not that many guys that can do what he does.Spieth, his partner at the Presidents Cup last year, has been preaching for months that he has the most talent on tour and that winning a major was only a matter of time. Spieth said this again two weeks before the U.S. Open.I think it was just floodgates opening, which Ive said for a long time now, Spieth said. It happened, and it happened again. So its no surprise.Johnsons long strides look more like a swagger when hes playing well. His confidence is obvious. Still, he keeps everything so simple -- his golf included -- that he still recognizes he has to play good golf over 72 holes to have a chance.I dont expect any more from myself, he said. I always expect to come out and perform and to contend. But I mean, its definitely a little bit different coming out and not trying to win that first major. Thats the biggest difference. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz