Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.08.2019 03:39
riod, as well, have been, I mean, ridiculous, really. Like three slams and double slams ... So, you know, its taken a great year Antworten

PARIS -- After such a long wait, reaching the summit of mens tennis was an anticlimax for Andy Murray.Without playing a point, the Scot ended a seven-year wait to secure the world No. 1 spot when he advanced to the Paris Masters final after Milos Raonic withdrew from their semifinal on Saturday.Raonic found out in an exam on Saturday that he tore his right quadricep in the quarterfinals.The way that it happened today was quite strange, Murray said. I had always imagined, obviously, doing it on the court. Like last night, before I went to bed, I was imagining doing it, kind of thinking about it happening on the court after a match.Murray will supplant Novak Djokovic and rise to No. 1 officially when the ATP rankings are updated on Monday. He is guaranteed to hold at least a five-point lead over Djokovic, more than seven years after he reached No. 2 for the first time.Their fight for supremacy will resume at the ATP Finals in London from next weekend.Im sure on Monday Ill feel good, Murray said. Its unfortunate the way that it happened today, but its been many years of work to get here.After Raonics walkover, Murray gave the Paris fans something to cheer. He took to the court for practice, and hit a few shots with the ball boys and girls.Following Djokovics loss in the quarterfinals on Friday, Murray needed to make the final to take top spot off the Serb. Murray will face John Isner, who hit 18 aces to defeat Marin Cilic 6-4, 6-3.No matter the result of the final, the 29-year-old Murray will become the first Briton to hold the top spot since the rankings began in 1973, and the oldest first-time No. 1 since John Newcombe at 30 in 1974.In an era dominated by Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, and Djokovic, Murray reflected on how hard it has been to become No. 1. He has spent 76 straight weeks at No. 2.Its been such a difficult thing to do because of how good the guys around me have been, the guys ahead of me, Murray said.They are three of the best players that have ever played the game ... some of the years that they have had in that period, as well, have been, I mean, ridiculous, really. Like three slams and double slams ... So, you know, its taken a great year to get there.A turning point in Murrays career came when he hired eight-time grand slam champion Ivan Lendl as a coach in 2011. During their first stint, Lendl managed to turn Murray from a four-time Grand Slam runner-up into a two-time major champion.Murray won Olympic gold in London in 2012 and the U.S. Open the same year. In 2013, he became the first British man to triumph at Wimbledon in 77 years.When Lendl left, Murray hired Amelie Mauresmo in 2014. She helped him climb the rankings following back surgery, but their partnership ended in May without any new major titles. Lendl rejoined Murray before Wimbledon, a week after the Scot lost to Djokovic in the French Open final, to work alongside Murrays full-time coach Jamie Delgado.The move paid off immediately: Murray claimed a second title at the All England Club and a second gold medal at the Rio Olympics. He won his third straight tournament last week in Vienna, and has lost only 3 matches since the French Open.Ivan has helped me a lot in the periods we have spent with each other, Murray said. The first time, I have the best period of time in my career, and since Wimbledon its been a great run.Djokovic held the top spot for 122 consecutive weeks, and 223 weeks overall. But after winning the French Open for the first time in June, his form has dipped. Since then, hes won only one of his six tournaments.One person was quick to congratulate Murray on Saturday -- his mother Judy.Youve come a long way baby, Judy Murray tweeted , with an old photo of the two of them on a tennis court followed by the number 1 and a heart. Mikkel Boedker Jersey . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Craig Anderson Senators Jersey . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. http://www.senatorssale.com/ . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Jason Spezza Jersey . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. Dylan DeMelo Senators Jersey . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Comilla Victorians 125 for 2 (Samuels 55*, Shehzad 46) beat Rajshahi Kings 124 for 7 (Franklin 44*, Saifuddin 3-12) by eight wicketsScorecard and ball-by-ball detailsComilla Victorians dented Rajshahi Kings charge towards a last-four finish, beating them by eight wickets with eight balls to spare. Young allrounder Mohammad Saifuddin took three wickets to help restrict Rajshahi to 124 for 7 before Marlon Samuels struck an unbeaten 55 off 41 to complete a convincing chase.The win took Comilla to six points on the table, still well behind Rajshahi, on 10. With two rounds of matches to go, Rajshahi will be engaged in a closely-contested battle with Rangpur Riders, also on 10 points, and Khulna Titans, on 12 points, as the race for semi-final berths tightens.Comilla opener Imrul Kayes holed out to deep square leg in the fourth over of the chase, giving Rajshahi a sniff. But Ahmed Shehzad and Marlon Samuels held sway thereafter, adding 90 off 69 for the second wicket. Shehzad struck four fours aand a six in his 45-ball 46, while Samuels hit two fours and four sixes in what was his second fifty of the competition.ddddddddddddShehzad was dismissed with 19 runs left for victory, but Samuels and Khalid Latif steered the chase home with no further losses.Earlier, Saifuddin removed the dangerous Samit Patel in the ninth over before dismissing Mehedi Hasan and Rajshahi captain Darren Sammy in the 12th over, reducing them to 59 for 6. Comilla captain Mashrafe Mortaza picked up two wickets while Nabil Samad and Rashid Khan took one each.Only James Franklin, making his first BPL appearance, stood out among the Rajshahi batsmen, making an unbeaten 44 off 31 that included two fours and three sixes. He struck two of those sixes in the last over, bowled by Shahadat Hossain, that cost Comilla 24 runs. In the end, even that late charge proved too little for Rajshahi. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz