Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

22.08.2019 03:00
eeks, holding out of hope of playing in the AFL Antworten

Our experts weigh in on four of the biggest questions in auto racing as the Sprint Cup Series braces for Chase race No. 8 Sunday at Texas Motor Speedway:Turn 1: Would a seventh Jimmie Johnson title be more impressive than Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt reaching that mark?Ricky Craven, ESPN NASCAR analyst: I remember drivers like Cale Yarborough expressing how they felt Dale Earnhardts (then-tying) seventh title came under stiffer competition than Richard Pettys. I believe the same could be said for Johnson if he pulls it off in a few weeks. With a seventh, the greatest of all time debate heats up.Ryan McGee, ESPN.com:?I think what hes done is every bit as amazing as what they did, and I also think you can make a pretty strong argument that its been more difficult. Theres a parity level both in equipment and in talent that has existed during Johnsons career that didnt during Petty and Earnhardts reigns. Like The King, hes also managed to win titles in different versions of the points system. I know some claim the Chase (all versions of it) and rules like lucky dogs and wave-arounds have made it easier for Johnson, but I would argue the opposite. I think those rules also brought the field back to him a lot of times when he would have benefited from being able to check out.John Oreovicz, ESPN.com: It probably would be more impressive, given that Petty usually had only four to five quality cars to beat in his era and Earnhardt had maybe 10. There are more competitive car/driver combinations in the modern era, not to mention the way the Chase stacks everything that matters at the end of the season. Obviously you have to have seven to get to eight, but in the long run, No. 8 is the one that really matters.Bob Pockrass, ESPN.com: More impressive. The 10-race Chase format before the elimination rounds were added was the toughest championship format, because a driver had to run great through that entire 10-race stretch.Turn 2: Is Johnson the driver NASCAR needs in the Championship Round for interest and ratings?Craven:?It absolutely creates interest. The other seven drivers simply dont have the same brand recognition. That said, I also believe a championship against Jimmie might have a bit more meaning for drivers seeking a second title like Kyle Busch, Kevin Harvick or Matt Kenseth, so theres appeal in that. Jimmie definitely brings value to the championship race.McGee:?Yes. Its a little strange in that among hardcore NASCAR fans hes always seemed to generate as much animosity as he has cheers. But theres no question that his drive for a seventh Cup will attract national media attention that none of the other drivers can. Its like Jeff Gordons final race (at the time) one year ago. There were media outlets at Homestead that wouldnt normally be there, especially on a huge NFL/college football weekend. I can tell you firsthand that well be doing a ton of stuff there for SportsCenter. Im not sure wed be planning as much as we are if not for his shot at history.Oreovicz: I think so. With Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart about to depart the scene, Johnson will remain the sports only true superstar in terms of championships and chasing records. As talented and polarizing as Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick may be, they dont move the needle like JJ does. Hes the gold standard until any of the upcoming 20-somethings start to make their mark.Pockrass:?Yes and no. NASCAR needed someone other than the four Toyota drivers to advance to the championship round. But Kevin Harvick, Joey Logano and Kurt Busch would have filled that role as well. Johnson does add a little interest going for a seventh title, probably with just as many or more people rooting against him than for him.Turn 3: Lewis Hamilton is now tied for second all time in Formula One wins. Where do you rank him on your all-time F1 drivers list?Craven: In order: Phil Hill, Michael Schumacher, Ayrton Senna, Alan Prost, Lewis Hamilton.McGee: Hes on his way to building a case for No. 1, but not yet. Id go: (1) Michael Schumacher, (2) Ayrton Senna, (3) Juan Manuel Fangio, (4) Jim Clark, and have Hamilton racing Jackie Stewart and Alain Prost for fifth.Oreovicz: In the top 10, but certainly not among the true greats like Michael Schumacher, Juan Manuel Fangio, Jim Clark, Alain Prost and Ayrton Senna. Fifty-one wins for Hamilton in the modern era equates to about half that number in the past, putting him on a level with Jackie Stewart and Niki Lauda.Pockrass:?Probably fifth behind Michael Schumacher, Ayrton Senna, Alain Prost and Juan Manuel Fangio. Jackie Stewart and Jim Clark probably would make an argument to be in the top five ahead of Hamilton as well.Turn 4: Kevin Harvick likely needs another clutch performance to advance in the Chase. Does he have it in him?Craven:?He absolutely does, and his greatest advantage is having done it before. Harvick and crew chief Rodney Childers have fallen in this hole before, so they also know where the ladder is hidden.McGee: Yes. Phoenix sitting there as the final cutoff race feels custom-made for The Closer.Oreovicz: A lot of people already have a Phoenix win gift-wrapped and placed under a Homestead palm tree for Harvick, and it would be a great story if it happens. But sooner or later, that streak is going to end.Pockrass:?Yes. Phoenix, where he has won six of the past eight races, provides that opportunity. But he plays with fire every time he gets in that position. Luke Kuechly Womens Jersey . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Christian McCaffrey Womens Jersey . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. http://www.shoppanthersonline.us/ . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. Will Grier Jersey . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Ryan Kalil Panthers Jersey . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Chris Yarran has left Richmond without playing a game for his new AFL club.The Tigers announced on Tuesday they had released the defender from his contract, effective immediately, so he can deal with mental health issues.The news comes a day after the utility had joined the Tigers at an open training session.Chris has found it difficult to meet the demands of AFL football given his personal issues, Tigers football manager Neil Balme said in a club statement.Ultimately it was agreed with Chris, and his management, that stepping away from the game is in the best interest of his long-term health and wellbeing.Carlton originally recruited Yarran with pick No.6 in the 2006 draft and he played 119 games for the Blues.At his peak, Yarran became a damaging half-back and finished fourth in Carltons 2014 best and fairest.They traded Yarran after last season for pick 19, with the Tigers bullish about what he could add to their defence.But it soon became clear theree were problems, with Yarran lacking fitness when he arrived at Richmond for pre-season training.dddddddddddd.He was soon struggling with a calf injury and Yarran stepped away from the game midway through this season to deal with personal issues.Still, he hired a personal coach and tried to rebuild his fitness over the last few weeks, holding out of hope of playing in the AFL for Richmond.Yarran also did not play any VFL matches this season.He trained with Richmonds rehab group a fortnight ago as the Tigers started pre-season training.I am extremely grateful for the support Richmond has given me over the past year, Yarran said in the club statement.I am deeply disappointed my ongoing health issues have not allowed me to repay the club and its supporters.It is unclear whether he will eventually try to make a football comeback. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz