Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

22.08.2019 03:01
said the right things, she said. My entire care Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Albert Pujols, even at 36 years old, is still an RBI machine for the Los Angeles Angels.Pujols drove in four runs, Hector Santiago won his fifth consecutive start and the Angels beat the Kansas City Royals 6-2 on Monday night.Pujols drove in two with a bases-loaded single during a four-run first, then added RBI singles in the seventh and ninth innings. He leads the majors with 26 RBI in July, including 16 in his past eight games, and he has 76 this season despite a .254 average.Part of that is from hitting behind Mike Trout, Yunel Escobar and Kole Calhoun, all of whom entered Monday ranked among the top 40 major leaguers in on-base percentage.Any time youre hitting behind Mike, youre going to get your opportunities, Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. This year, what Yunel and Kole have done has really paid off for Mike and Albert. Albert is a terrific RBI guy. He drove them in tonight.Albert makes adjustments better than any hitter Ive ever seen. There are little adjustments he makes. He knows what hes doing in the batters box when there are guys in scoring position. Today he used the middle of the field and right field. He did a great job.The Angels batted around in the first, which also included Daniel Navas sacrifice fly and Carlos Perezs RBI infield single with two outs.Santiago (9-4) is 5-0 with a 1.48 ERA in July. He held the Royals to two runs on five hits with four walks and five strikeouts.Salvador Perez hit a two-run homer in the fourth for the only Royals runs. It was the sixth straight game the Royals have scored four or fewer runs.The Royals loaded the bases with two outs in the fifth but failed to score when Santiago struck out Kendrys Morales on three pitches.Ian Kennedy (6-9), who did not give up a home run for the first time in 10 starts, is 0-3 in five starts since a victory June 26. He allowed four runs on six hits, three walks and a hit batter in five-plus innings.The Royals did not have a baserunner against four relievers. Cam Bedrosian struck out Eric Hosmer, Morales and Perez on 13 pitches in the eighth inning. Bedrosian has not permitted a run in his past 22 games, covering 20 2/3 innings.The Royals have lost 14 of 20 July games to fall two games below .500.They still have confidence they can compete for a playoff spot and so do I, Royals manager Ned Yost said.DAVIS TRADE POSSIBLEWith the Yankees dealing closer Aroldis Chapman to the Cubs, several contending clubs have reportedly talked to the Royals about the availability of Wade Davis, who has 21 saves in 23 chances with a 1.10 ERA. Davis is under contract through the 2017 season.I wouldnt classify or characterize any player as untouchable, Royals manager Dayton Moore said. I never have. We always evaluate somebodys level of interest and what their level of interest may mean to the improvement of our team as far as players that they would be willing to part with. Thats what you do. Thats what we continually do especially this time of year.Whether we make a move or not, we are evaluating the landscape, which potentially puts us in a better position this offseason to improve our roster.TRAINERS ROOMAngels: RHP Nick Tropeano, who has been diagnosed with a medium to high grade UCL right elbow tear, traveled to New York for a second opinion from Dr. David Altchek. ... Angels RHP Joe Smith was unavailable because of tightness in his back.Royals: OF Lorenzo Cain (left hamstring strain) will begin a rehab assignment Friday with Triple-A Omaha.UP NEXTAngels: LHP Tyler Skaggs, who has not thrown in the majors since July 31, 2014 after elbow surgery and shoulder tendinitis, will start Tuesday. In his past two starts with Triple-A Salt Lake, he allowed no runs and two hits while striking out 26 in 12 2/3 innings.Royals: RHP Dillon Gee makes his first start against the Angels since April 11, 2014 while with the Mets. Fergie Jenkins Cubs Jersey . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Albert Almora Jr Jersey . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. http://www.cubsauthentic.com/cubs-ben-zobrist-jersey/ . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Billy Williams Jersey . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. Kyle Hendricks Cubs Jersey . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Hope Solo has taken an indefinite leave from the Seattle Reign of the National Womens Soccer League, less than a week after being suspended for six months by the U.S. national team for disparaging remarks about Sweden.The move was announced Saturday by the Reign, saying that the Olympic goaltender has been granted personal leave. The team did not say how long Solo would be away.Its been a rough time for the record-breaking goalkeeper. On Wednesday, she was suspended after calling the Swedes cowards for their defensive style of play after the U.S. was ousted by Sweden in the quarterfinals of the Rio Games.Solo was previously suspended for 30 days early in 2015 for her conduct, and wont be eligible for selection to the national team until February.The Reign announced Solos leave hours before Saturdays match against the Portland Thorns, after previously indicating that she and U.S. teammate Megan Rapinoe would be available to play. Seattle signed goalkeeper Andi Tostanoski to replace Solo.The three-time defending champion U.S. women were handed their earliest-ever exit from the Olympics earlier this month when Sweden advanced 4-3 on penalty kicks following a 1-1 draw on Aug. 12.Swedens coach, Pia Sundhage, who led the U.S. team to gold medals in Beijing and London, replied to Solos postgame comment by stating: Its OK to be a coward if you win. Sweden went on to play in the gold-medal match against Germany.Solo had caused a stir in Brazil even before the comment about Sweden because of social media posts about the Zika virus. Brazilian fans booed her mercilessly and shouted Zika! every time she touched the ball.The 35-year-old has long been a lightning rod for controversy.She still faces a possible trial on misdemeanor domestic violence charges after a 2014 incident at her sisters home, when she was accused of being intoxicated and assaulting her sister and 17-year-old nephew. Solo said she was a victim in the altercation. Earlier this year, an appeals court in Washington state rrejected Solos request to avoid trial.ddddddddddddIn early 2015 while Solo was at a team training camp in Southern California, her husband Jerramy Stevens was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence in a U.S. Soccer team van. Solo was with him at the time.The former Seattle Seahawks tight end later pleaded no contest and was sentenced to 30 days in jail and four years on probation. Solo was suspended by U.S. Soccer for 30 days.U.S. Soccer indicated in its statement announcing her suspension on Wednesday that it was a culmination of events.At the same time, Solo has been stellar on the field.She became the first goalkeeper with 100 international shutouts last month when the United States defeated South Africa 1-0 at Soldier Field in Chicago. It also was her 150th career win.During the Rio Games she made her 200th appearance in goal for the United States, an international record.Solo won her second straight Golden Glove Award for the best goalkeeper at the Womens World Cup a year ago. Over the course of the tournament in Canada, she had five shutouts and allowed only three goals in seven games.The U.S. won the World Cup for its third title in soccers premier event.She has also vocally advocated for womens rights. Solo was among the U.S. players who filed a complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission for wage discrimination, saying the mens national team players have been paid much more than many on the womens team.Solo issued a statement on her social media following her suspension.I could not be the player I am without being the person I am, even when I havent made the best choices or said the right things, she said. My entire career, I have only wanted the best for this team, for the players and the womens game, and I will continue to pursue these causes with the same unrelenting passion with which I play the game. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz