Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

22.08.2019 03:01
ons said. Now the key is weve got to be able to Antworten

BRISTOL, Tenn. --? Chris Buescher and Austin Dillon did what they needed to do Sunday at Bristol Motor Speedway.They needed points to help get themselves in the Chase for the Sprint Cup. They might have wanted wins, but theyll have to be content finishing fifth and fourth, respectively.Dillon moved up to 13th in the Chase-qualifying standings, putting three drivers between himself and the current cutoff with three races -- Michigan, Darlington and Richmond -- remaining.He has a 55-point edge on 17th Trevor Bayne with Chase Elliott (47 points ahead of Bayne), Jamie McMurray (42) and Ryan Newman (35) between Dillon and Bayne. Kyle Larson and Kasey Kahne are 39 points behind Newman for the final spot in the Chase.So even if there is an upset winner, Dillon appears fairly safe.You never breathe easy in this sport because every week is different, Dillon said. I do feel happy going to probably one of my best tracks next week. We really focus on trying to get a win there.[The cushion] is good news. There still is a lot of work to do. Weve just got to keep plugging along and see what we can do.Buescher needed the points to get into the top 30 -- the place he needs to be in order to use his Pocono win to make the Chase. He went from three points behind David Ragan to 13 points ahead of him.With his team likely having more horsepower than the car of Ragan the next two weeks, Buescher should have no problem having a bigger cushion come Richmond -- not his best track -- as long as he avoids wrecks and mechanical failures along the way.You can still be aggressive, try and get all you can, Buescher said. If you mess up a little bit and you lose a couple spots, so be it.If you wreck a race car, it ruins your day, and ultimately itll ruin your points situation.In his run to the Xfinity Series title last year, Buescher talked repeatedly about how he hated points racing. And he must continue to do it the next few weeks.Just because of points being where theyre at doesnt mean we have to go and just focus on that aspect, Buescher said. We came to Bristol knowing that we had speed, that we love this racetrack, and it was a good chance for us to go out and have an awesome run, and thats exactly what we were able to do. Points will fall however they will.Xfinity Series: Matt Tifft recoveringSome of the biggest Xinity Series news came from a driver who was at the track but not racing.Matt Tifft, who had brain surgery July 1 to remove a benign tumor, said he had a test scheduled for Sunday at Hickory Motor Speedway after doctors determined he was not in danger of having seizures and did not need any additional chemotherapy nor radiation.They feel like if we can do MRI monitoring about every eight weeks, at least for a while and then theyll back it down to months and slow it down from there -- but just keep an eye on it since its something that can grow back, just the nature of the genetics of this tumor, Tifft said.Tifft had driven in six races this year and had more races scheduled for Joe Gibbs Racing before the tumor sidelined him.The most curious thing to me is just seeing what my level of stamina is compared to the past because its been so long since Ive been in a car, Tifft said. I dont know what the exact steps are going to be, but I think the biggest thing is just to get back going and get back re-oriented in a race car.Tifft spent only a day in the hospital.As soon as I got back home, you get that realization that this is not going to be tomorrow that Im going to be OK, this is going to take some time and in the beginning that took a while to really understand that, Tifft said. There were definitely some times where youre bummed out and you just want things to go back to normal.Then you just have to keep telling yourself that you have to do everything necessary to get back to that point.Camping World Truck Series: William Byron ready to make moveWilliam Byron has five wins and will focus on trying to win the Camping World Truck Series title this year at Kyle Busch Motorsports but has his future laid out with an Xfinity Series ride at JR Motorsports -- affiliated with Hendrick Motorsports -- starting in 2017.Byron has gone from JR Motorsports late model program in 2013 and 2014 to HScott Motorsports and winning the K&N Pro Series East title in 2015 and then to KBM.I was such a passionate race fan and it was something I always loved to do, Byron said. Some of it was just maybe what I was born to do a little bit. Im just really fortunate to be in the position with Hendrick Motorsports and JR Motorsports -- those are opportunities I could only dream about a few years ago.Byron has used Max Papis as a driver coach.Max has been a big part of my program -- fitness-wise and on the race track on the road courses, Byron said.The best part of the Hendrick deal? Byron doesnt need to look for sponsorship for the Xfinity program. He brought the Liberty University deal to his rides the last few years.To not have that burden and just have him invest in me is something I can only dream about, Byron said. Yanni Gourde Jersey . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. Nikita Kucherov Lightning Jersey . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. http://www.lightninghockeystore.us/Tyler-Johnson-Jersey/ . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Cedric Paquette Lightning Jersey . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. Vincent Lecavalier Lightning Jersey . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Yordano Ventura, who starts Sunday for the Kansas City Royals in the series finale against the Toronto Blue Jays, can be exasperating -- excellent one start, mediocre the next.Examine Venturas home record. He won his first four decisions this season at Kauffman Stadium, posting a 3.75 ERA. However, hes lost his past three home starts, allowing 13 earned runs in 17 1/3 innings for a 6.75 ERA.Ventura is 0-5 with a 5.40 ERA in his past seven starts. He has not picked up a victory since June 17, when he defeated the Detroit Tigers 10-3. The Royals are averaging 2.7 runs per game in his starts since the W.The numbers do not equate to a right-arm that can throw a 100 mile per hour fastball and average 96 mph.There can be some comparisons between Ventura and Royals left-hander Danny Duffy, who started the season in the bullpen and has developed into clubs best starter. Duffy won his seventh straight decision in beating the Blue Jays 4-2 on Saturday night.Theres no frustration there because you know hes grown into it, Royals manager Ned Yost said. Its the same way with Ventura. You cant get frustrated. Theyre growing. Theyre getting better. Theyre learning what it takes to be successful. The light bulb is just starting to go on. You can see him getting a little better, a little better and understanding a little more and understanding a little more.Ventura had some unkind twitter words for Blue Jays slugger Jose Bautista after a dugout clearing shouting match last August at the Rogers Centre. Ventura tweeted out to Bautista: Well meet again later, and called him a nobody who steals signs. The remarks were later removed aand Ventura apologized.ddddddddddddVentura made two no-decisions starts against the Blue Jays in the postseason last October, allowing four runs in 10 2/3 innings on 12 hits, while striking out 11, walking four and hitting four.The Blue Jays counter with Marcus Stroman, who is 2-1 with a 3.72 ERA in his past seven starts. Stroman struck out 13 Houston Astros in a Monday start.With closer Roberto Osuna unavailable Friday after pitching in three of the four previous games, manager John Gibbons used Joaquin Benoit, who was acquired in a late July trade with Seattle, in the ninth inning to protect a one-run lead.Benoit has allowed two hits and no runs over six innings since joining the Blue Jays.I like everything Ive seen, Gibbons said of Benoit. I dont know how they let him go. We really didnt know what to expect. Hes been around a while. He came in against us when he was with Seattle and his arm was still there; you could tell that. And hes been perfect since hes been here. It seems like he enjoys it. I think hes happy to come over here.With the additions of Benoit and Jason Grilli, who was acquired May 31 from Atlanta, plus Osuna, Gibbons has at his disposal three veteran right-handers who have closed games.Everybody knows Osunas the guy, Gibbons said. Now the key is weve got to be able to use them all because were one less guy than we usually carry (in the bullpen) and youve got to watch those guys and get some innings out of the starters or it could blow up on us, like some of those extra-inning games. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz