Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.08.2019 13:58
rk Islanders (1996-98), Phoenix Coyotes (1999 Antworten

SAN DIEGO --?Giancarlo Stanton wore out Petco Park with a record display of power in the All-Star Home Run Derby on Monday night, peppering every landmark from the left-field corner to center field.Stanton hit 20 homers in the final round to best defending champion Todd Frazier of the Chicago White Sox. Overall, the Miami Marlins slugger hit a record 61 homers, shattering the single-night mark of 41 by Bobby Abreu in 2005.Stantons impressive shots hit the top level of the Western Metal Supply Co. building in the left-field corner and the top of the batters eye in center field.He sent several balls just below the giant scoreboard high atop the left-field stands and several over the bullpens in left-center.For sure, being on the West Coast and taking the flight out here just for this, you know. I figure its a waste if I dont bring this bad boy home, Stanton said, hoisting the trophy.The three-time All-Star is not on the National League roster for Tuesday nights game after batting .233 with 20 homers and 50 RBIs before the break.I had a great time. I had a blast.Literally.His longest shot was estimated at 497 feet. He hit the eight longest homers of the competition and 20 of the 21 deepest drives.When I get a few in a row, I would kind of bump it up 5 to 10 percent, he said.?But most the time I stuck at 80-90 percent. I knew I could do it, endurance-wise. I was just hoping my swing didnt fall about.Stanton can defend his title at home next year when the Marlins host the All-Star Game.That is where I got my childhood memories, watching the Home Run Derby as a kid, said Stanton, whos from Los Angeles.Maybe some kids are watching me. I would like to return that.Stanton is baseballs highest-paid player with a $325 million, 13-year deal. His new hitting coach is home run king Barry Bonds.Frazier, whos not on the American League All-Star team, hit 13 in the final round. He was a hometown winner last year while with the Cincinnati Reds. He was traded to the White Sox in December.The Western Metal Supply Co. building served as one of the better Derby targets, joining the Warehouse at Baltimores Camden Yards in 1993 and McCovey Cove outside San Franciscos AT&T Park in 2007, which were all targets for lefty hitters. Stanton hit 24 homers in the first round to eliminate the Seattle Mariners Robinson Cano (seven) and 17 in the semifinals to knock out Mark Trumbo (14) of the Baltimore Orioles.Frazier hit 13 in the first round to beat Carlos Gonzalez (12) of the Colorado Rockies, and 16 in the semifinals to eliminate Adam Duvall (15) of the Reds. Trumbo, who leads the majors with 28 homers, had two of the most impressive shots of the night, off the scoreboard in left field and onto the top of the Western Metal Supply Co. Building in his semifinal matchup against Stanton.Wil Myers of the San Diego Padres tried to become the second hometown player to win the Derby. With younger brother Beau -- an infielder-outfielder at Appalachian State -- pitching to him, Myers hit 10 homers in the first round and was eliminated by Duvall with 11. Beau Myers hit his brother with a pitch early in the four-minute period, and nearly nicked him another time.Air Force 1 Mid Canada . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Air Force 1 Mid Canada For Sale . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". http://www.airforce1canadasale.com/nike-air-huarache-canada/mens.html . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. Air Force Ones Canada . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Nike Air More Uptempo 96 Canada . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night.The Tampa Bay Lightning have added NHL coaching veteran Rick Bowness to the position of associate coach on head coach Jon Coopers staff. "We are extremely pleased to add Rick Bowness to our coaching staff today," vice president and general manager Steve Yzerman said. "With 24 years of NHL coaching experience as both a head coach and an assistant, we are confident Rick will be a valuable addition. We look forward to having him behind the bench next season." Bowness spent the previous seven seasons with the Vancouver Canucks, beginning his tenure there as an assistant and later being elevated to associate coachh.dddddddddddd The Canucks reached the Stanley Cup Playoffs in all but one of Bowness time behind the bench, including an appearance in the 2011 Stanley Cup Final. A native of Moncton, New Brunswick, Bowness has served on the coaching staff of six teams during his coaching career, the Winnipeg Jets (1984-89), Boston Bruins (1991-92), Ottawa Senators (1992-96), New York Islanders (1996-98), Phoenix Coyotes (1999-06) and the Canucks (2007-13), in varying capacities. He was the head coach on five occasions, with the Jets in 1988-89, Bruins in 1991-92, Senators from 1992-96, Islanders from 1996-98 and in Phoenix in 2003-04. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz