Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.08.2019 15:47
. Cameron Beckman joined Gomez as the Antworten

LYON, France -- Cristiano Ronaldo had just propelled Portugal into another European Championship final when he made for Gareth Bale, shared a long conversation with his Real Madrid teammate and gave him a sympathetic hug.The battle of the superstar forwards turned into a one-man show -- and, as ever, it was Ronaldo taking center stage.By thumping home a header and setting up strike partner Nani for the second goal, Ronaldo delivered two blows in three minutes to lead Portugal to a 2-0 win over Wales in the Euro 2016 semifinals on Wednesday.Ronaldo -- a serial winner in individual and team prizes in club football -- will get another chance to win his first trophy on the international stage when Portugal meets either France or Germany in Sundays final at the Stade de France.Ive always said my dream was to win a trophy with Portugal, Ronaldo said. Were closer to doing it and I believe that well win.Portugal last competed in a final at Euro 2004, when the team surprisingly lost on home soil to Greece. A 19-year-old Ronaldo shed tears after that match, but he has managed to lead a much weaker side to another international showpiece.Portugal are not just about Cristiano Ronaldo, we are a team, Ronaldo said. But I was able to score today and Ive helped the team get to the final.Ronaldo equaled France great Michel Platinis record of nine goals in European Championship football when he timed a prodigious leap to perfection and planted home a header in the 50th minute.The three-time world player of the year then sent in a long-range shot that Nani, finding space in between defenders, diverted into the net on the slide from 10 meters.Despite Bales best efforts -- again, he was his teams top performer -- and a solid first-half display, Wales unlikely run at only its second ever major tournament ended in the semifinals. The loss of midfielder Aaron Ramsey through suspension proved to be costly for the Welsh, and Bale couldnt do it all on his own.This could have been the match where Bale, footballs most expensive player, emerged from Ronaldos shadow. That will have to wait.He is a natural goal-scorer and he scored yet again, Bale said of Ronaldo. Its not about them, its about us. Were disappointed but well pick ourselves up.Competing in its first tournament since the 1958 World Cup, Wales -- a rugby-mad nation of 3 million people -- has been one of the most popular stories of Euro 2016, topping its group and then beating highly fancied Belgium in the quarterfinals.But the Welsh had no response once Portugal forged ahead after its one-two punch. Portugal hadnt previously won a match in regulation 90 minutes in France, yet there would be no late drama here thanks to Ronaldo.The owner of the best leap in world football, Ronaldo timed his jump perfectly and headed home left back Raphael Guerreiros cross off a short-corner routine. Wales defender James Chester was blindsided by Ronaldo, who scored his third goal of the tournament -- one less than France forward Antoine Griezmann.It was telling that when they needed to chase the game, the Welsh could only throw on a striker from the third tier of English football -- Simon Church.There were a couple of half-chances for Wales late on, but Portugal could have doubled the margin of victory by the end, with Joao Mario hitting the post with one of the chances on the breakaway.Portugal had lost five of its previous six semifinal matches in major tournaments.After the final whistle, Wales headed over to applaud their fans, who didnt stop singing in the corner of the Stade de Lyon.I think we were a little tired tonight, Wales coach Chris Coleman said. I cant say anything against our players. Everything they had in them they left out there. I cant say Im disappointed with them, thatd be ludicrous.Meanwhile, Portugal -- defying pre-tournament expectations -- is heading to Saint-Denis as Ronaldo chases that elusive international title.We had difficult moments, Ronaldo said, but its like I always say, its better to start poorly and have a positive ending, The dream is still alive.Custom Manchester United Jerseys .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. Daley Blind Jersey . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. http://www.jerseymanchesterunitedsoccer.com/womens-chris-smalling-manchester-united-jersey/ . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Sergio Romero Jersey . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Antonio Valencia Manchester United Jersey .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park.MADISON, Miss. -- Six players were tied atop a crowded leaderboard midway through the second round of the Sanderson Farms Championship. Vaughn Taylor, Fabian Gomez, Paul Stankowski, Troy Matteson and Kyle Reifers were at 10 under in the clubhouse. First-round leader Daniel Summerhays also was 10 under, but only completed eight holes in the round Friday. The six had plenty of company behind them, with eight players within two strokes. The 35-year-old Gomez shot an 8 under 64 in his second round, playing 29 total holes in the stifling Mississippi heat Friday after his first round was delayed Thursday. The Argentine played especially well down the stretch, making birdie on 17 and then holing a 50-foot eagle putt on 18. Taylor and Matteson both shot 67 in the second round, Stankowski finished with a 68 and Reifers had a 69. Play was delayed for the second straight day at Annandale Golf Club because of lightning close to the course. The afternoon session was unable to finish after a delay that lasted more than two hours. The 43-year-old Stankowski is the most unlikely name among the leaders. The veteran is playing in his first PGA Tour event of the season and hasnt won since 1997. He has played some on the Web.com Tour this season, but hasnt been particularly competitive. His last round before coming to Annandaale was an 82.dddddddddddd "I watch a lot of golf (on television) and everybody that plays well makes putts," Stankowski said, grinning. "I really havent made any putts for 10 years. Its kind of nice to make putts -- join the party." Later he added: "Ive enjoyed it. Its all a process. Im 43. Im still learning and its fun. I hope I can continue to roll it well and hit some quality shots and see what happens." The wet conditions and lack of wind have led to friendly course conditions for low scores. The only major obstacle is the heat -- temperatures climbed into the low 90s during the afternoon and there was oppressive humidity. "The greens are receptive," Taylor said. "They are in really good shape. If you get the putter going you can shoot some good scores." Summerhays continues to play well after a good showing at the John Deere Classic last week, where he tied for fourth after leading going into the final round. The 29-year-old birdied Nos. 5 and 7 before darkness enveloped Annandale. Cameron Beckman joined Gomez as the only other player to shoot a 64, and it moved him to 8 under for the tournament. The 43-year-old Beckman is a former champion at Annandale, winning the tournament in 2001 when it was named the Southern Farm Bureau Classic. ' ' ' . Cameron Beckman joined Gomez as the

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz