Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.08.2019 15:49
an option for Daley.Daley spoke to Pearce Antworten

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Louisville used a big start to the second half to break away Saturday.Asia Durr scored a career-high 34 points in less than three quarters and No. 5 Louisville beat Bowling Green 83-58 in the first game of the Basketball Hall of Fame Challenge.The Cardinals (4-0) used an 18-2 run over the first 2:36 of the second half to break it open. Durr, a sophomore guard, scored the first 13 points herself to make it 49-27 with 8:29 left in the third quarter.Every time we came down the court, they were trying to find me, the 5-foot-10 Durr said. I knocked them down. I was thankful for that.Some poor first-half shooting by Louisville, which made just 5 of 21 shots in the second quarter, allowed the Falcons to stay close throughout the first half. But when Louisville went on its run in the third, Bowling Green helped by committing 14 of its 32 turnovers during the quarter.Durr, who came to Louisville as the top-rated recruit in her class and won Parade Magazines High School Player of the Year award in 2015, went 8 of 13 from 3-point range to top her previous career high of seven. She left the game with 4:30 to go in the third quarter. Her previous scoring best was 24 points, which came in the season opener at Tennessee-Martin.At this time last season, Durr was experiencing pain after going through surgery to repair a torn groin muscle. The pain was so bad that it limited her game, and Louisville coaches considered redshirting her.Its amazing to watch just from last year and to see how shes playing right now, forward Myisha Hines-Allen said. Shes grown so much with her confidence. I knew she was a great player already, but just to see this -- actually playing with her on the court -- is amazing.Not everything went well though for Louisville. The Cardinals lost the rebounding battle 40-39 and allowed 11 offensive boards in the second half. Thats an issue of concern for coach Jeff Walz.When we start playing some teams that have some size to them, its going to be a long night, he said.Clare Glowniak led the Falcons (0-3) with 11 points.Hines-Allen added 13 for Louisville, which shot 45.5 percent, compared with Bowling Greens 35.2 percent.BIG PICTURELouisville: The margin could have been a lot wider, but coach Jeff Walz chose to use his bench heavily to save his starters for the next two days, when they play two more games as part of the challenge.Bowling Green: For the second straight contest, a big run haunted the Falcons, who let a fourth-quarter lead disappear against Cincinnati on Tuesday.SHE SAID ITWe played an elite level team today that can rebound at the elite level, that can press at an elite level. This is a team thats going to go to the Final Four. -- Bowling Green coach Jennifer Roos.LETDOWNAfter making 9 of 14 shots and scoring 27 in a 91-72 win at Middle Tennessee Wednesday, Mariya Moore struggled. The junior forward made just 1 of 9 Saturday, but she still found other ways to contribute as she posted a team-best six assists.POLL IMPLICATIONSDespite some early shooting woes, Louisville came out on fire in the third quarter and put the Falcons away as expected. As long as the Cardinals dont experience any hiccups later on this weekend, their ranking should remain the same.UP NEXTLouisville hosts Lafayette on Sunday.Bowling Green plays Chattanooga on Sunday in Louisville.Pavel Zacha Jersey .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Blake Coleman Jersey . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. http://www.devilssale.com/authentic-martin-brodeur-devils-jersey/ .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Blake Coleman Devils Jersey . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Mirco Mueller Devils Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie.Coach Laurie Daley considered recalling Mitchell Pearce to the NSW side for State of Origin III but opted not to because he didnt want to expose the Sydney Roosters star to being the Blues fall guy once again.Halfback Adam Reynolds pulled out of the NSW side for game three on Wednesday due to a shoulder injury. Matt Moylan has been recalled to the Blues side, with the Penrith captain to battle it out with Jack Bird to play alongside James Maloney in the Blues halves.Pearce has often borne the brunt of criticism following a Blues series loss and that was again the case last year as NSW failed to defend the Origin shield.We considered a couple of guys but Mitch has only had that one game back and it has been a stop-start year for him so I thought it was better to leave him alone, let him concentrate on his club and finish his year off strongly, Daley said.We did consider him but I dont want to put too much pressure on Mitch. He has been the fall guy for a number of years and I dont want tto put him in that situation again, given it is a limited preparation.dddddddddddd That is just me. I want to protect people.Due to his suspension for his Australia Day antics Pearce had little chance to put forward a case for Origin representation this year and Reynolds made his interstate debut in game one and followed that up in game two.Pearce suffered a calf injury three games after returning from suspension and has only played four in total this season.However with South Sydney star Reynolds sidelined as he continues to battle with the shoulder injury he suffered in game two, Pearce was an option for Daley.Daley spoke to Pearce earlier this year but didnt consult him ahead of game three.I havent spoken to Mitch but he is a guy who at his best is a tremendous player, Daley said.But with a limited preparation I didnt want to put too much pressure on him. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz