Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.08.2019 16:27
t knew it was back in my ear, and we were going Antworten

Two of the nations premier point guards will square off in a battle of unbeaten teams when No. 4 North Carolina faces Oklahoma State in the semifinals of the Maui Invitational on Tuesday at the Lahaina Civic Center in Lahaina, Hawaii.North Carolina (5-0) features a high-powered offense that averages 94.4 points per game. Oklahoma State (4-0) has been even more prolific, averaging 104.5 points and surpassing the century mark in each of its first four contests.The Tar Heels offense is orchestrated by junior point guard Joel Berry II, who has a pair of 23-point games this season, against Tulane and Long Beach State. Berry is averaging 16.5 points, 4.8 assists and 4.5 rebounds per game.Sophomore point guard Jawun Evans has been sensational for Oklahoma State, averaging 23.3 points, 6.3 assists, four rebounds and three steals over the first four games. He had 34 points in the season opener against Campbell, and he added 35 points, six assists, five steals and four rebounds in a 98-90 victory over Connecticut on Monday in the opening round of the Maui Invitational.Now weve got a big-time challenge, North Carolina coach Roy Williams said. I told (the Tar Heels) its the big leagues tomorrow because Oklahoma State was really, really impressive tonight.The Cowboys shot 45.9 percent from the field, made 12 of 20 from 3-point range and recorded 18 steals in their win over the Huskies.I thought we got off to a great start, Oklahoma State coach Brad Underwood said. I thought our defensive intensity was bothersome for them. And I love the fact we had 18 steals. Thats a great number. That means were being active and bothersome now.North Carolina shot 57.8 percent and established a season high in scoring in a 104-61 victory over host Chaminade in the first round of the tournament. The Tar Heels also amassed a massive 52-23 rebounding advantage.Were bigger. Were more gifted, Williams said. We were really challenged by them early, but over the course of the game, our size inside was probably the biggest factor.North Carolina, already without injured Theo Pinson and Luke Maye, received a scare when Brandon Robinson took an elbow to the face late in the first half against Chaminade. Robinson needed stitches for a cut on his lip, but he returned to the game midway through the second half.The Tar Heels and Cowboys are vying for a spot in the finals in a tournament that features an impressive field. Georgetown, which upset No. 13 Oregon, and No. 16 Wisconsin, which knocked off Tennessee, square off in the other semifinal.North Carolina was picked to finish second behind Duke in the Atlantic Coast Conference preseason media poll. Oklahoma State was picked to finish seventh in the Big 12 Conference.I think we have good players who are really good people who are trying to work really hard, Underwood said. I worry about all the predictions and the preseason stuff so little that I didnt even know we were picked seventh. Its not something I pay attention to, to be quite honest. We try to get better every day. We beat a very good UConn team (Monday), and (Tuesday), when youre in a tournament, you dont get very long to enjoy it.Air Force 1 Low Sale . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Air Fear Of God 1 Australia . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. http://www.airforce1shoesaustralia.com/air-force-1-07-australia/mid.html . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Air Force 1 Off White Cheap . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Cheap Air Force 1 Wholesale . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker.The NFL is investigating the New York Giants use of a handheld, two-way radio in the fourth quarter of Sunday nights 10-7 victory over the Dallas Cowboys, a source told ESPNs Todd Archer, confirming a report by the New York Post.Coach Ben McAdoo was seen using a walkie-talkie to relay plays to quarterback Eli Manning when the Giants were having problems with their headsets early in the fourth quarter. Coaches are not allowed to hold any two-way radios during a game.Another source told ESPN the Cowboys have not filed a formal complaint with the league, but that the NFL had already begun its own investigation of the Giants use of handheld, two-way radios.Stephen Jones, the Cowboys chief operating officer and executive vice president/director of player personnel, wouldnt confirm Thursday that his team has contacted the NFL.We dont comment on things like that, he said, referring to whether they called the NFL, but its obvious to everybody what happened, and my understanding is its being looked into and handled.Jones said the team believes the use of the walkie-talkies did not play a part in the outcome of the game.The rule is in place because walkie-talkies provide nonstop access to the quarterbacks headset and cannot be cut off by the leagues cutoff switch operator. League rules state that communication between the quarterback and the sideline must be ccut off when 15 seconds remain on the play clock.dddddddddddd.A backup quarterback is allowed to hold a two-way radio, but hes not permitted to speak into it.The Giants declined to comment Thursday.Wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and Manning were seen running to the sideline to get the plays on a drive in the fourth Sunday night against the Cowboys. The Giants did not score on the drive.I just wasnt getting anything, so I had to run to the sideline to get the plays, Manning told the Post. Four plays maybe, we dont have signals for stuff. It happened to be all run plays. If its pass plays, [backup quarterback Ryan] Nassib or somebody could signal them to me. I had to run to the sideline, sometimes he was giving it to Odell [Beckham Jr.] right there, and Odell would run to me and get the play in. Like high school.It wasnt long before McAdoo resumed communication with Manning.I dont know when he was on the walkie-talkie or not, Manning said. I just knew it was back in my ear, and we were going.McAdoo is in his first year as an NFL head coach. He spent two seasons as the Giants offensive coordinator after eight seasons as an assistant with the Green Bay Packers.ESPNs Todd Archer and Josina Anderson contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz