Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.08.2019 16:28
1,000-point mark on Nov. 15 as she scored a career-best 30 poin Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Michael Vick or Nick Foles? Might as well flip a coin. Vick will start for the Philadelphia Eagles in their preseason opener against New England on Friday night only because its his turn to go first in the quarterback rotation. Foles also will take snaps with the starters, and the second-year pro will start the second preseason game. "It was Mikes day in the rotation, that was the easiest way for us to do it and then well make sure the rotation works out that Nick will get the start next week," coach Chip Kelly said Thursday. "The two of those guys, we feel like weve got it balanced out. We met with those guys this morning. They were great with it, so thats kind of our plan going in." Both Vick and Foles are expected to get between 12 and 20 snaps vs. the Patriots. The two QBs have been competing for the No. 1 job since Kellys arrival in Philadelphia. "It doesnt mean anything," Vick said about the start. "The only thing I want to do is go out there and have fun, play the game, play with a purpose, enjoy every snap, try to make the most out of it as long as Im out there and just try to be consistent like I have throughout camp and have fun playing the game." Rookie Matt Barkley will come in after Vick and Foles in the second quarter and play through the third. Dennis Dixon and G.J. Kinne will play the fourth. The Eagles and Patriots concluded three days of join practices before facing each other on the field at Lincoln Financial Field. "Ive said it all along, its very difficult to evaluate somebody in just helmets and shorts," Kelly said. "Thats not how the game is played, so obviously I think our practices from an intensity level, were ramping up a little here just because the Patriots are here. "On both sides I thought it was great work for us. For guys that are competing right now, the preseason has to be the same way. If thats not your approach as a player, youre going to get passed on by." While Kelly uses the preseason games to evaluate who will be his starting quarterback, the Patriots are in an enviable position. They have two-time NFL and Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady. Third-year pro Ryan Mallet is the backup followed by Tim Tebow. Patriots coach Bill Belichick hasnt told Tebow if hell play against the Eagles, though its likely he will take some snaps. "Im getting better every single day, more comfortable with the offence and better timing with everybody around me, better understanding of what the coaches want me to do," Tebow said. Mallet certainly will see plenty of action. "I cant wait," Mallett said. "I feel like Ive improved a lot overall. I feel confident and ready to go." Itll be the first chance for rookie wide receiver Aaron Dobson to catch passes from Brady. The Patriots have a new group for Brady after their top five receiving leaders from last season are no longer with the team or injured. "Definitely jitters a little bit, just because its something new," Dobson said. "Im ready for it. Im excited to play." Running back LeGarrette Blount also will make his Patriots debut. Blount, who ran for 1,007 yards as a rookie for Tampa Bay in 2010, is coming off a disappointing season and was traded to New England for a seventh-round draft pick. Hell be playing against his former coach at Oregon in Kelly. "Hes a real good coach and a real good guy," Blount said. "I loved his offence at Oregon and if its going to be anything like that, theyll be pretty productive." All eyes will be on Kellys offence to see how up-tempo style translates in the NFL. Kelly had tremendous success at Oregon, and everyone has been wondering since he replaced Andy Reid how hell do in the NFL. Though Kelly wont show too much in the preseason, itll be a small sampling at least. "Its going to be a lot of fun," Kelly said. "I think the way our camp worked out for itself, our players came in with great attitudes and that part was exciting. Then you get an opportunity to now bring a new team in. I think that kind of changed how we were doing things. Now were getting into the preseason portion of it. We dont talk about its just the preseason. Its on the line every time you go on the field. "So were all excited about our opportunity to play tomorrow night."Andre Tippett Jersey . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Steve Grogan Womens Jersey . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. https://www.patriotssportsgoods.com/Womens-Irving-Fryar-Inverted-Jersey/ . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Irving Fryar Jersey . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Jarrett Stidham Womens Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams.Kim Barnes Arico remembers what it feels like to be on the wrong end of a long run. After all, her St. Johns teams played UConn every year, she said, laughing.Still, Michigans coach couldnt recall anything like the 52 straight points her team scored against Howard in a game Friday night. The Wolverines (3-0) were down 6-0 before going on that huge run en route to the 109-41 win.I knew we didnt start off great and then the next thing you know its 52-6, she said in a phone interview Sunday. It was crazy. Like a warmup shooting drill. We found people and made a lot of extra passes.Howard didnt even call timeouts to try to stop the run that lasted till midway through the second quarter.There were a number of years that when you played UConn you felt like you couldnt stop them and you couldnt score, Barnes Arico said. It was never that drastic, but at times you were like, `Are we ever going to score? Im sure the other team was feeling that a bit.Star Katelynn Flaherty scored 17 points and had six assists during the spurt.The Wolverines schedule gets a bit tougher as they head to the Virgin Islands for Thanksgiving. Theyll play Gonzaga and Florida State in that tournament.That will be a real test of where we are, Barnes Arico said.Heres a look at some of the other things that happened around womens basketball this past week.JUMBLED POLLWhile the Top 25 had a stellar first weekend, going 28-1, this week was a lot tougher as 12 ranked teams lost . A bunch of the top squads played each other, so those losses shouldnt hurt their rankings too much, but still, five of the defeats came to unranked teams.FINALLY GETTING A WSeton Hall coach Tony Bozzella saw his team rally from a 15-point halftime deficit to beat Marist 76-63 on Tuesday. The victory was Bozzellas first against Marist and coach Brian Giorgis. He had dropped his previous 27 meetings against Marist, all coming during his 11 seasons as the head coach at Iona.SHOOT TILL YOUR ARM FALLS OFFNorthern Illinois Ally Lehman had a game to remember. She scored a school-record 48 points in a 114-104 double overtime win over Milwaukee. She also matched her career high with 21 rebounds. She was 17 of 29 from the field and 13 oof 16 from the free-throw line.dddddddddddd The Huskies are now 2-0 for the first time since the 2003-04 season. Its also the first time the team reached 100 points since a four-overtime victory over Bowling Green in 2004.STREAK ENDERCal State Northridge finally beat Fresno State, stopping a 15-game losing streak in the series dating back to 1975. Trailing by 15 at the half on Nov. 15, the Matadors closed out the fourth period with a 20-2 run over the final 7:34 to win. The victory was CSUNs first in the series with Fresno State since a 59-58 victory on Feb. 8, 1975.MILESTONESTemple junior Alliya Butts scored the 1,000th point of her career in a win over La Salle on Monday. Shes the third fastest player to reach that mark in school history and 24th overall. ... Providence coach Jim Crowley won his 300th game as the Friars improved to 3-0 in his first year at the school. Its the first time the Friars have won their first three games since 2009-10. ... UNLV knocked off a Pac-12 team for the first time in a dozen years with a 77-66 win over USC on Saturday. The Lady Rebels are 3-0 on the season and last beat a school from that Power Five conference in 2004 when they topped Arizona State. ... Notre Dames victory over Washington on Sunday was the 900th in program history. ... Irish point guard Lindsay Allen became the 35th player in school history to score 1,000 points when she reached that mark in the win over Green Bay on Thursday night. Teammate Brianna Turner isnt far behind, needing just 35 more points. ... Dukes Rebecca Greenwell crossed the 1,000-point mark on Nov. 15 as she scored a career-best 30 points. Shes the 32nd player to reach that mark at Duke and fourth fastest, doing it in 67 games.CELEBRITY SIGHTINGSFormer San Antonio Spurs star David Robinson was in attendance at the Irishs win over Green Bay on Thursday night. ... New York Knicks great Earl The Pearl Monroe was at the Miami-St. Johns game on Sunday. Hes the godfather of St. Johns freshman Andrayah Adams.---Follow Doug on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dougfeinberg ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz