Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.08.2019 16:20
l device, especially when the politicians involved Antworten

CHASKA, Minn. -- Danny Willett really had no idea what to expect during his first career match in the pressure-packed Ryder Cup.When it came to the partisan American crowd, he knew exactly what was coming.The 28-year-old Masters champion was heckled and jeered throughout his Ryder Cup debut Friday afternoon, a vociferous response from fans at Hazeltine who took exception to a crude but humorous essay penned by his brother this week that called American golf fans fat, stupid, greedy [and] classless.From the moment the Englishman stepped to the tee box at No. 1 until he and partner Martin Kaymer were defeated by Brandt Snedeker and Brooks Koepka on No. 14, Willett heard from a Hazeltine crowd of more than 50,000.It was anticipated, Willett said. Like I said before, coming to America is a tough one, just like when the Americans come to Europe. They gave me a little bit more. And yeah, I think it was exactly what we thought it was going to be.There were playful taunts like a chant of Will-etts bro-ther! Will-etts bro-ther!Several fans asked Willett to get them a hot dog, a reference to a plea in Pete Willetts blog for a British golf outlet that the European team silence the pudgy, basement-dwelling, irritants, stuffed on cookie dough and pissy beer, pausing between mouthfuls of hotdog so they can scream `Baba Booey until their jelly faces turn red.Others were a little more aggressive, telling Willett to hit it in the water and hollering, Your brothers an idiot!American vice captain Bubba Watson implored some of the more unruly fans to calm down on a few occasions, and European teammate Rory McIlroy said a minority of fans were hostile and perhaps crossed a line, prompting him to deliver a bow after finishing off Dustin Johnson and Matt Kuchar with a 20-foot eagle putt on No. 16.If that brings more heat from the fans on Saturday, McIlroy will be ready.Most of the people out there are respectful and are just cheering really hard for the U.S. team, McIlroy said. Thats totally acceptable and thats exactly what happens in Europe. But still, its a hostile environment that the people out there dont want you to hole a putt. They dont want you to hit a good shot.I think when you do hole a putt or hit a good shot, it just makes it that much more satisfying.Whether it was the crowd or Snedeker and Koepka, Willett and Kaymer were soundly defeated 5 and 4. It was the only loss of the afternoon session for the Europeans, who rallied to win the other three after getting swept in the morning foursomes. Willett got off to an impressive start, rolling in a long birdie putt on No. 1 to answer the crowds initial taunting. But the Euro pair took only one hole in the match when Willett birdied No. 9.You get that pretty much every week, it seems like, on tour on the weekend, Snedeker said. You get in the last couple groups, people dont want you to win or whatever it may be, you hear some yelling. I didnt think it crossed the line by any stretch of the imagination today.Willett at least gets Saturday morning off. He was not in the lineup for the foursomes matches.He spent most of Thursday apologizing for, and trying to distance himself from, his brothers remarks, but did acknowledge that he had trouble focusing amid the brush fire created by the essay.By and large, he said, it was probably what we expected.China Jerseys 2020 . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Cheap Jerseys 2020 . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. http://www.wholesalejerseysreview.com/ . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Fake Nike NFL Jerseys . LOUIS -- St. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night.The NCAA and ACC have both sent a strong message to North Carolina, pulling championship games from the state because of HB2, the controversial law that blocks transgender people from using the bathroom of their choice in government buildings, schools and universities. North Carolinas GOP responded in turn with a statement thats as tone-deaf as it is offensive and desperate.This is so absurd its almost comical, North Carolina Republican Party spokeswoman Kami Mueller said in a statement Monday. I genuinely look forward to the NCAA merging all mens and womens teams together as singular, unified, unisex teams. Under the NCAAs logic, colleges should make cheerleaders and football players share bathrooms, showers and hotel rooms. This decision is an assault to female athletes across the nation. If you are unwilling to have womens bathrooms and locker rooms, how do you have a womens team?This is truly the hottest take Ive ever seen on the slippery slope argument long used to deny LGBT rights -- how, exactly, do you get from unisex bathrooms to unisex teams? But thats not even the most cynical part of the North Carolina GOPs response: I wish the NCAA was this concerned about the women who were raped at Baylor, Mueller continued.The NCAA deserves criticism for failing to protect sexual assault victims across the country. Violence against women is rampant on college campuses, particularly in sports, and victims have long been silenced as their athlete attackers continue to thrive under the protective netting of college sports. (The NCAA pointed to the resources it provides student-athletes on preventing sexual assault and violence, and the North Carolina GOP didnt respond to a request for comment).But its extremely problematic to use the sexual assault cases?at Baylor as a singular barometer for moral comparison. First of all, the NCAA is a wide-ranging organization that can and should have the ability to address more than one issue at once. It doesnt need to choose between preventing violence and fighting discrimination.Moreover, playing the Baylor card effectively gives a pass to any lesser offenses. There are plenty of issuues that dont reach the level of problems?at Baylor.dddddddddddd Just because the system failed in Waco, Texas, doesnt mean we should stop trying to make it work elsewhere.I, and countless other sexual assault survivors, would implore the North Carolina GOP not to co-opt our movement for victims rights in order to deny the rights of transgender citizens, many of whom are victims of violence as well. According to the Centers for Disease Control, the LGBT community experiences sexual violence at rates higher than heterosexuals. Human Rights Campaign estimates that nearly half of transgender people will experience sexual violence in their lifetime.In addition to ignoring the plight of sexual assault in the transgender community, the North Carolina GOPs statement is blatantly disingenuous, given the partys history of denying legal protections for assault victims. In 2012, North Carolina Sen. Richard Burr was one of 31 Republicans who voted against the Violence Against Women Act. In 2013, seven representatives from North Carolina voted against a watered-down version of the bill: Renee Ellmers, Walter Jones, Virginia Foxx, Richard Hudson, Robert Pittenger, Mark Meadows and George Holding. And to take it a step further, Jones was one of nine Republican congressmen who voted against a resolution to allow the House to consider any version of the bill at all.North Carolina Republicans are invoking sexual assault victims in order to further an agenda of sexual discrimination. For as loud as its statement against the NCAA sounded, the party has been noticeably silent on sexual assault cases involving players in its home state, most recently the allegations against UNC linebacker Allen Artis.Violence against women is not an appropriate political device, especially when the politicians involved have voting records that clearly reflect an utter disregard for the issue and its victims. The sports world is continually struggling to get it right on sexual violence. Using it as a smokescreen isnt the answer. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz