Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.09.2019 15:49
ubs: Setup man Hector Rondon (triceps) threw a 22-pitch sim Antworten

Its that time again! You have questions, I have answers.With so little time between majors, the PGA Tour pros are in Canada while Im home in Florida readjusting to the heat.As usual, the questions this week were all over the map, which I love. I was a bit surprised there were no questions about the Tiger announcement (gone for the season) or about the world No. 1 and No. 2 playing three tournaments in a row.I guess that shows just how far weve come on tour ... enjoy!Collins: I sure hope so. I too loved seeing the women play the same course as the men. Two years ago the KPMG Womens PGA Championship was played on a course that used to be in the PGA Tours rotation (Westchester Country Club) and they played exceptionally well. Doubt well ever see the women get to play a tournament at Augusta National, but we can hope and ask, right? The biggest challenge is time. Pebble Beach would lose a lot of money being closed for two events a year, but where theres a will...Collins: Colin Montgomerie was talking about the par-3 eighth hole at Royal Troon when he said, Theres never been a decent par-3 over 200 yards, in my opinion, built. Ive never heard anyone, pro golfer or caddie, say theres a great par-3 thats over 200 yards. There may be one weve never seen or heard of, but until I do, Im going to agree with Monty. All the best par-3s, the ones that get praised, are under 200 yards, with most being under 170. For a normal PGA Tour or European Tour pro on a windless 70-degree day, thats an 8-iron!Collins: I got crushed in the comments of our Monday Four-Ball after saying I wanted to take some real time to think about it before deciding where it ranks in my books. Its been almost a week now. Every time I think about when winner Henrik Stenson made the 51-foot birdie putt on the 15th hole Sunday, I still get goose bumps because of the explosive gasp in the media tent. Id say that is the greatest Sunday of The Open Ive ever been witness to in my short life/career. I didnt see the 1977 Duel in the Sun so I cant compare it to that. I know everyone could feel we were witnessing something special on the back nine Sunday, and I wish more people could have felt it on the property.Collins: Its not comparing apples to apples. Lydia Ko is an amazing golfer. The LPGA Tour plays on courses that are set up much differently than PGA Tour courses. To ask if her game is as good as the top men would be impossible to determine. Would Jordan Spieth be as good a putter on LPGA Tour speed greens as Inbee Park at her best? Vice versa? I do think great golfers are great in most circumstances and gender doesnt really matter when all things are equal. Ashley Williams Jersey . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. Aaron Ramsey Jersey . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. http://www.soccerwalesstore.com/aaron-ramsey-wales-UEFA-EURO-jersey/ . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Ashley Williams Wales Jersey . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Joe Allen Wales Jersey . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. CHICAGO -- Madison Bumgarner facing Jake Arrieta had an October feel to it, and the San Francisco Giants performed like they belong in the postseason.Bumgarner outpitched Arrieta with 10 strikeouts over six innings, and San Francisco pounced on rare miscues by the Chicago Cubs in a 3-2 victory on Saturday.Bumgarner (14-8) allowed two runs and five hits in his fourth victory in his last five starts. San Francisco, trying to catch Los Angeles in the NL West, rebounded from a pair of one-run losses in the first two games of the four-game set against the major league leaders.Were going up against a team that, I dont think theyve clinched yet, but theyre going to be there, Bumgarner said. And were planning on being there. So its a playoff-type of matchup.The Giants had a major league-best 57-33 record at the All-Star break. But they are just 16-29 since that point, leaving them looking up at the Dodgers and clinging to the top spot in the wild-card race.It was one we definitely wanted and needed, catcher Buster Posey said. It was good to score some runs off Arrieta and then for our bullpen to hold the lead.Arrieta (16-6) was charged with three runs -- two earned -- and four hits in six innings in his first loss since July 30. Chicago had won five in a row overall.A little bad luck, a little missed execution, Arrieta said.The Cubs had one last chance when pinch hitter Anthony Rizzo led off the ninth with a walk against Will Smith. Rizzo advanced on a sacrifice by Dexter Fowler, but the big first baseman was caught off second on the play.Thats huge, Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. Heart of the order up, man on second, its a different game.Kris Bryant then hit a soft lineout to shortstop Brandon Crawford, handing Santiago Casilla his 30th save.Chicago also had an opportunity in the sixth, but Bumgarner struck out Matt Szczur for the third time with two on. Hunter Strickland got Addison Russell to line to right with the bases loaded in the seventh.The sputtering Giants had dropped three of four and eight of 12 overall.Right now as bad as it seems, were still in a better spot thaan we were in 2014, Bumgarner said of their last World Series title season.ddddddddddddWeve still got the division in our sights for sure.The Cubs entered with a 16 1/2-game lead in the NL Central thanks to a number of tremendous defensive plays in the past week. But they were sloppy on a cloudless day with the wind blowing in as two of the games top pitchers squared off.Third baseman Tommy La Stellas two-out throwing error in the first made it 1-0. The Giants scored in the fourth with the help of a passed ball and added a run in the sixth on Arrietas second wild pitch.The Cubs got within 2-1 in the fifth thanks to Javier Baezs hustle. He led off with a single, stole second and scored from there when third baseman Eduardo Nunez was unable to barehand Arrietas slow roller.Angel Pagan doubled and scored on the error by La Stella, who was a late addition after Jorge Soler was scratched with an ingrown toenail. Soler hit for La Stella in the fifth and struck out with one on.The Giants took a 2-0 lead on Nunezs RBI single in a fourth that included a walk and wild pitch by Arrieta and Willson Contreras passed ball.Its not very common with our group of guys, Arrieta said of the mistakes. You dont expect to see those things often. We had opportunities regardless.TRAINERS ROOMGiants: Reliever Derek Law (elbow) hasnt begun throwing yet, but Bochy said they expect him to be at full strength when hes eligible to come off the disabled list Sept. 12.Cubs: Setup man Hector Rondon (triceps) threw a 22-pitch simulated game and felt good enough that his rehab stint at Triple-A Iowa was scrapped. Rondon could be activated Monday. Im back to normal, he said.STREAK OVERGiants 1B Brandon Belt dropped Ben Zobrists two-out popup in the first to stop the longest errorless streak in franchise history at 17 games.UP NEXTRHP Johnny Cueto (14-5, 2.98 ERA) looks to rebound from his shortest stint with the Giants when he faces Cubs RHP John Lackey (9-7, 3.41 ERA) on Sunday. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz