Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.09.2019 15:49
The Swede became the first golfer t Antworten

CHICAGO -- The Chicago White Sox have activated right-hander Miguel Gonzalez from the disabled list.Gonzalez, who had been sidelined by a strained right groin, is scheduled to start Tuesday night against Detroit. Chicago also promoted outfielder Jason Coats, infielder Leury Garcia and pitcher Blake Smith from Triple-A Charlotte before the matchup with the Tigers.Gonzalez is 2-6 with a 4.05 ERA in 19 games in his first season with the White Sox. He got hurt during a 2-1 loss at Kansas City on Aug. 11.The 26-year-old Coats is batting .189 with one homer and three RBIs in 18 games over three stints with the White Sox. Garcia, 25, hit .313 with 18 steals in 84 games with Charlotte.Smith is looking for his major league debut. The right-hander went 3-1 with a 3.53 ERA in 39 appearances with the Knights. Simon Mignolet Belgium Jersey . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Thorgan Hazard Belgium Jersey . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Dries-Mertens-Belgium-Jersey/ . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. Kevin De Bruyne Jersey . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Axel Witsel Belgium Jersey . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Since the start of 1998, the Redskins are 1-16 at home on Monday Night Football. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz