Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.09.2019 07:38
layed badly this year, said the German.I think he is going to st Antworten

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Butler University coach Chris Holtmann figures his team is in line for an extremely difficult road test against in-state rival Indiana State.I really like Indiana States team, Holtmann said. It was a real good challenge for us (at home) last year. Theyre physical. Theyre tough. They have older guys. They have some dynamic guards. Theyve got some talent and the Missouri Valley is a heck of a league.The No. 16 Bulldogs (8-0) will visit Indiana State (4-4) at 7 p.m. ET Wednesday at Hulman Center.Well need to be better than what we were on the road (last week against Utah) to give ourselves a chance, Holtmann said. I really believe that. Im excited about our guys are going on the road in that environment. I think our players are excited about it, too, because we know its going to be a tremendous challenge. Thats a good thing for this group, regardless of what happens.Butler has played more games with Indiana State than any other opponent, with the series dating to 1903. The Bulldogs hold a 70-56 series edge, winning the past four games, including 85-71 last season.Holtmann wasnt pleased with his teams approach and first-half play in Saturdays 82-58 victory over visiting Central Arkansas.We have to be more focused on the defensive end in practice, junior forward Kelan Martin said. We have to play together. It wasnt our best game (against Central Arkansas) We have tough teams the rest of the schedule so we have to ratchet it up in practice. We have to be connected together and well be fine.Martin, who scored a season-high 30 points against Central Arkansas, is averaging a team-high 18.1 points per game.We have a lot of scorers on the team so I dont have to do all the scoring, Martin said. I can look for Avery (Woodson) or anybody else.This is Butlers best start since also starting the 2008-09 season at 8-0.Sycamores coach Greg Lansing has major concerns about Butlers prowess on both ends of the floor.Theyre such a good defensive team that they take it from you, Lansing said. They get steals. Theyre so active. Theyre well put together on that end. So they get some easy baskets off their defense so that always helps. On the half-court, their field goal percentage is 10 percentage points better than the teams they are playing. At one end, they are getting better shots than they are giving up on the other end.Theyre the best team weve played so far. What theyve done so far on the season is very impressive.Butler is shooting 50.2 percent from the field while its opponents are shooting 40.9 percent.Indiana State has won two consecutive games, topping visiting Northern Illinois 63-52 and edging host Utah State 62-61.Sycamores junior Brenton Scott averages a team-high 19.1 points per game. Kaleb McGary Falcons Jersey .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Deion Sanders Jersey .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Tony-Gonzalez-Jersey/ . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Kendall Sheffield Falcons Jersey . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. Kaleb McGary Jersey . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Boris Becker has said he doesnt know whether he will be Novak Djokovics coach next year, but warned that Andy Murray will have a tough time staying No. 1.Djokovic made a change to his coaching team at the back end of the 2016 season, with Spanish spiritual guru Pepe Imaz in tow for the Paris Masters and World Tour Finals in London.But Becker did not give an answer when asked if the addition of Imaz had created any tension in the camp, which also includes Slovakian?Marian Vajda.Im too much on the inside, he told The Times. I wont comment on team members.Speaking in a series of interviews with British newspapers at Londons Royal Albert Hall, where the ATP Champions Tours season finale is taking place, Becker, 49, also responded to questions about his future on Djokovics team.We are in the process, but I cant tell you anything more than that, the six-time major winner told the Daily Mail. I couldnt tell you yes and I couldnt tell you no.Djokovic has won six Grand Slams since appointing Becker in Dec. 2013, and held all four major titles at the same when he defeated Murray in the French Open final in June.I truly enjoyed the last three years; I had a blast, added Becker. I was in my element and I will continue to be in my element in the future. No regrets, it was an unbelievable ride.Becker reiterated his opinion that Djokovics motivation dipped after finally completing the career Grand Slam at Roland Garros, but also alluded to other issues behind the Serbs dip in form -- which he also refused to expand on.Look, Im on the inside, I know everything, and I cant tell you, Becker told the Daily Mail.ddddddddddddI love my player and will protect him and will never say anything about that, so I will have to plead the fifth amendment.Djokovics form deserted him in the second half of 2016 -- he went out in the third round at Wimbledon, lost his opening match at the Olympics and was beaten in the US Open final.Murray managed to claw back a deficit of more than 8,000 points to overhaul the Serb at the top of the world rankings, ending his season with a career-best 24-match win streak and five consecutive titles.The last of those wins came against Djokovic in the World Tour final. With the year-end No. 1 ranking on the line, the Scot swept aside Djokovic in straight sets.However, Becker believes Djokovic will be refocused for the new season and will start to put pressure on Murray in the battle for No. 1 when the tour moves to the clay courts.I still think he [Murray] is going to be riding the wave coming to Australia, and in the American events in March, because that was the only time he played badly this year, said the German.I think he is going to start to feel it in May. Its one thing playing up with nothing to lose but its a whole new ballgame when youve got something to lose, the consequences of being world No. 1. There are responsibilities and expectations, so it becomes more strenuous. But I think he will be fine until the clay court swing. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz