Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.09.2019 07:38
d of lifes lessons and challenges and, I guess, evolution of Antworten

Competition in the Silver Ferns shooting circle is giving coach Janine Southby a bit of a headache.But its a problem shes more than happy to have.The return of star goal attack Maria Tutaia gives Southby four fit-and-firing attacking players to choose from in Saturdays third Constellation Cup tie.Shooter Bailey Mes has impressed with her 2016 Test form, nailing 86 per cent of her shots and ably standing in for Tutaia as the sides attacking focal point.Southern Steel gun Te Paea Selby-Rickit has stood out despite having just six caps to her name, netting several clutch shots in her sides 53-51 second-Test win in Launceston.And 27-year-old Ameliaranne Ekenasio has likewise performed strongly with an 83 per cent success rate at the hoop.Weve stepped up in the shooting this year and I know all of them are working really hard to make sure they take their opponents to task, Southby said.Selby-Rickit, 24, nailed 81 per cent of her shots in Launceston, including five from seven in the final quarter.Yet despite her strong form, she had been given no guarantees of a starting berth in Saturdays tussle in Auckland.Weve got some great shooters in the team so its good to know we can always change it up, and everyone brings something different, Selby-Rickit said.Im just trying to stay composed.The Invercargill-based Selby-Rickit said Tutaia had been a great help during her injury lay-off, providing plenty of tips and tricks to deploy on court.Her ability to net from every inch of the circle could be key, if called upon, in securing a second win of the series.Shes played 102 caps, shes got so much experience against Australia, Selby-Rickit said.Im not expecting a start but any opportunity I get on court, Ill take it with two hands.At the other end of the court, the Silver Ferns have their own shooting champion to tame in Diamonds finisher Caitlin Bassett.The 193cm Bassett ran riot in the first Constellation Cup tie in Sydney, scoring all 47 of her shots on goal, and nailed 40 from 43 in Launceston.Centre Shannon Francois admitted there was little any netball side could do to stop Bassett when under the posts.Instead, the 28-year-old Diamond had to be starved of possession.Our job is just to promote ball for the goal keeper to come out and get, or to stop it from getting anywhere near that shooting circle, Francois said.The Diamonds are going to come out with a whole new intensity so we need to be prepared for that and absorb it.Each side has won one Constellation Cup tie with two games on Kiwi soil remaining. Sony Michel Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Kevin Faulk Patriots Jersey .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Stephon-Gilmore-Patriots-Jersey/ . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Drew Bledsoe Patriots Jersey . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Sony Michel Patriots Jersey . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. SHANGHAI -- If Novak Djokovic were asked whats his top objective is at this juncture in his career, hed say the pursuit of happiness.Thats definitely a stark contrast to recent times when the seemingly untouchable world No. 1 appeared focused on the pursuit of perfection.But times change.The 29-year-old Serb, who has ended four of the past five years at No. 1, has run into a rough patch recently. While hes hinted on a few occasions to private issues of concern, theres also been frustrations on the job front.Since his long-awaited victory at Roland Garros in early June, Djokovic bowed out of Wimbledon in the third round in a match in which he seemed uncharacteristically fidgety, was reduced to tears when upset by Juan Martin del Potro in the first round at the Olympics and lost a four-setter to Stan Wawrinka in the US Open final.Reassessing his current situation, Djokovics mantra heading toward the conclusion of the 2016 season, where he could be in a battle with Andy Murray?to retain his No. 1 spot, is an interesting one with ranking points and titles at stake.On Tuesday evening, playing his first match since the US Open because of a right elbow injury, Djokovic beat?Fabio Fognini?6-3, 6-3 in the second round to start defense of his Shanghai title. Afterward, Djokovic had a holistic approach on his return to the court.Thats my priority now, to get back into that inner joy and really feeling happy for being on the court, and everything else -- that comes second and behind that, Djokovic said after the match.Its hard not to take note that practically every thought Djokovic utters here in Shanghai sounds as if it was carved out while taking a turn on Dr. Phils couch. His self-analysis reveals exactly when his world took its unexpected swerve. Finally fulfilling his most cherished quest -- a Roland Garros title, his 12th major win, to complete his set of Grand Slam trophies -- resulted in a raw positive-negative reaction.The period after Roland Garros I had a little bit of difficulties to enjoy, Djokovic admitted. Maybe I was exhausted, mentally and emotionally. I didnt know actually how Im going to react after winning the French Open, because it was very emotional. I was obviously content, but on the other hand I was also very exhausted, and I needed some time to recover, to regroup.Djokovic was quick to make sure no one mistook his philosophizing as a total disregard for his achieevements.ddddddddddddWhen I said Im not interested only in winning and lifting trophies, that doesnt mean that Im not interested in that at all, he said. Of course, when I get on the court I will do my best to win the match, as there is no change in that. The shift I would say -- the priority and the mindset towards tennis, career, towards my life -- its different now.Djokovics closest competitors have all battled demons at times as well.Murray, who recently won a second Wimbledon title and defended his Olympic gold medal, offered only empathy for Djokovics current situation.I think it happens to players at different stages, on all different levels, Murray said in Shanghai. I think when you have been trying and working so hard for something like Novak has, to try and win the French Open, for him it was obviously a huge goal and big target for a number of years. Then to finally do it, the few days afterward youre on a huge high and you feel great. Then the low can be pretty tough after that as well, to find new motivation and new goals, and what it is you want to get out of your tennis again.Rafael Nadal, a 14-time Grand Slam champion plagued with injuries and without a Grand Slam title the past two years, believes on-court endeavors never equate to contentment.Confidence is when you win, Nadal said. Thats simple and easy, no? Being happy is away from the tennis court. The life is much more than tennis, for me, personally. Its true that the tennis has been for the last 20 years an important part of my life, but in life there is a lot or more important things than just the game.So happiness is the other things: the health of your family, the people who you love. Thats, in my opinion, is happiness.For Djokovic, tennis remains an internal crusade, but one that has changed.I guess Im not the only one in the world, person or tennis player, that has to face this kind of lifes lessons and challenges and, I guess, evolution of some sort, Djokovic said. Each day for all of us is different, even though sometimes we think that its the same.So what should we expect from Djokovic as he spends time on his new soul-searching mission?How long thats going to take, I dont know, Djokovic said. I do really feel like Im already getting better because I changed my mindset. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz