Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.09.2019 04:50
ver that hurdle and win the big games Antworten

ARCADIA, Calif. -- The ride is far from over for Mike Smith, even at age 51.The jockey known as Big Money Mike is poised for another lucrative weekend in the Breeders Cup at Santa Anita with live mounts in the $2 million Distaff with the unbeaten Songbird on Friday and in the $6 million Classic on Saturday aboard Travers winner Arrogate.These kind of horses are certainly keeping me around, Smith said. Ive been here longer than I ever thought I would be. Its been incredible. I dont look back on it too much. Im looking forward to this weekend. Im very blessed to have accomplished what Ive accomplished, but I still want to add to it.The Hall of Famer has already won over 5,300 races, and his mounts have earned $279 million in a career that started in New Mexico in 1982. He has won most major North American stakes races, including the 2005 Kentucky Derby with 50-1 shot Giacomo.But the Breeders Cup is where Smith shines. He holds the records for wins (22) and purse earnings ($28.9 million) in the season-ending championships.A major concession to the passage of time is a selective approach. Smith doesnt ride as many races as in the past, seeking quality over quantity. He has had only 275 mounts this year heading into Breeders Cup weekend, yet he leads all American-based riders in average earnings per race at $26,969.If the money is down, Smith is there.When Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert sent Arrogate to the Saratoga for the $1.25 million Travers, he needed a jockey for the gray colts first stakes race. Riding the horse for the first time, Smith guided Arrogate to a 13 1/2-length victory in track record time.When I reached back and touched him one time, I couldnt believe how he took off, Smith said. I was in awe of what he did.Arrogate is the 5-2 second choice in the Classic behind even-money favorite California Chrome.Songbird, the 6-5 favorite in the Distaff, puts an 11-for-11 record on the line, with Smith in the saddle for every victory.Shes probably got to run harder than shes ever run before, but I think shes ready to do something like that, Smith said.Several years ago, Bafferts wife, Jill, helped Smith organize his trophy room. With everything polished and presented, son Bode Baffert was awed by the sight.Bode looked at all the trophies and said `Daddy, why does Mike Smith have more trophies that you do? Bob Baffert said. I told him Im trying to catch up. Im a little bit behind.So are most jockeys, when it comes to chasing Big Money Mike. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Authentic Jerseys 2020 . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. https://www.cheapjerseysfromchinareview.com/ . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. China NFL Jerseys .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. NFL Jerseys 2020 . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. With the RLCS Grand Finals now only five days away, teams are fully preparing for the chance at Rocket League glory to end the year. With the lions share of the prize pool and the World Champion title on the line, the best teams in the world will duke it out. Whether its the favorites FlipSid3 or the surging two seeds, the biggest tournament of the year will see a high-flying end to a year of Rocket League esports. Heres a look at Europes number two seed, Northern Gaming.Northern Gaming have a stereotype built around them: They like tossing the ball off the backboard until they get easy shots.Although the stats are lacking, its still accepted as a major key to their playstyle. Their shooting percentage reflects this high-pressure style, scoring almost 33 percent of all shots taken (the next closest is 29 percent). They also score an astounding 2.48 goals per game, putting them comfortably at the top in Europe.Northern are no slouches defensively either, conceding the fewest goals in Europe. If you never let the other team have the ball, how can they score? Allowing only 6.11 shots against per game puts them almost two shots per game better than any other team in Europe. Northern might not do well when forced into their own goal, with the second lowest save percentage in Europe, but they will have to transfer that offensive pressure to the big stage. When they ccome up against teams that can break their high pressure, they are very vulnerable, especially to the likes of FlipSid3 Tactics.ddddddddddddOne possible worry for Northern will be coming up against teams from North America such as NRG and Genesis, teams that tend to shoot from range. Done well and that means they can catch out the high pressure from Northern. If FlipSid3 Tactics run into Northern, expect one of the best games of the tournament, both stylistically and skill-wise. Whether this is a winners final or a grand final, or both, Northern vs FlipSid3 is the premier matchup of RLCS Grand FinalsNortherns final hurdle separating them from Rocket League Championship Series glory will be their big game performances. Northern stomp games they win -- by big, embarrassing margins -- and they keep the games they lose very close. The problem is they lose games to the big teams and thats worrying in a tournament with only the best involved. If Northern can get over that hurdle and win the big games by one goal instead of losing by one, theyll quickly become one of the favorites to win RLCS. Whether or not they can overcome their big game demons, Northerns high-pressure style will be one of the most exciting to watch at the Grand Finals. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz