Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.09.2019 04:50
an even bigger star back home. On a return trip Antworten

Everyone who wants to start in the $2 million Breeders Cup Juvenile Fillies at Santa Anita on Nov. 5 will get their chance, as 13 were pre-entered in the 1-1/16-mile race, one fewer than the limit of 14 starters.Eleven probably will start because With Honors, trained by Keith Desormeaux, and New Money Honey, who races for Chad Brown, have the Breeders Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf as their first preference. The Juvenile Fillies Turf is oversubscribed with 21 pre-entries, but both With Honors and New Money Honey qualified on points and are in the body of the race.The Juvenile Fillies is a far different contest than a year ago, when 3-5 favorite Songbird defeated 5-1 second choice Rachels Valentina by 5-3/4 lengths. The favorite this year can be expected to be closer to the price of Rachels Valentina last year -- probably in the 3-1 or 4-1 range.Noted and Quoted, who won the Chandelier Stakes at Santa Anita for Bob Baffert, could go favored, as could Union Strike, who won the Del Mar Debutante for trainer Shelbe Ruis but now is trained by Craig Dollase. Sweet Loretta, the Spinaway and Schuylerville stakes winner trained by Todd Pletcher, also will have a good share of backers.A late addition to the field at pre-entry time was the Baffert-trained American Gal, who came off a 10-week illness-related layoff Sunday to win the $71,000 Anoakia Stakes at Santa Anita. American Gal, who is now 2 for 2, won the Anoakia by 6-1/2 lengths and was moving well at the finish of the six-furlong sprint.She now faces the daunting task of returning on 13 days rest and stretching out five-sixteenths of a mile in the Juvenile Fillies. She could be the speed of the race.Jamyson n Ginger earned a startling 103 Beyer Speed Figure for her 15-length maiden win at a mile over a sloppy track at Belmont on Oct. 9. That figure is the best in the field by 19 points. Yellow Agate earned an 84 in her debut maiden victory going six furlongs, then came back and won the Frizette at Belmont.In the Juvenile Fillies, Jamyson n Ginger will have to prove she can duplicate that effort against tougher rivals in a two-turn race over what should be a dry track.Five Breeders Cup Challenge race winners have fees-paid berths in the Juvenile Fillies: Daddys Lil Darling (Pocahontas), Dancing Rags (Alcibiades), Noted and Quoted (Chandelier), Sweet Loretta (Spinaway), and Yellow Agate (Frizette). Reggie Lewis Jersey . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Shaquille ONeal Celtics Jersey . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. http://www.celticssale.com/kids-jaylen-brown-celtics-jersey/ . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Marcus Smart Celtics Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Danny Ainge Celtics Jersey . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. HOMESTEAD, Fla. -- El campeon!Daniel Suarez won the Xfinity Series season finale and title at Homestead-Miami Speedway on Saturday, becoming the first foreign champion in a NASCAR national series.The 24-year-old Mexican bested fellow championship contenders Elliott Sadler, Justin Allgaier and Erik Jones on a botched restart with three laps to go.Its very hard to put into words, Suarez said. Im speechless right now. Im just very proud of everyone and thankful to have the family that I have, my mom, my dad. They gave me all the tools to be here right now. They put me in a car even when we didnt have the support or the racing background. They supported me, and right now we are just living a dream.Suarez thanked fans and his native country in Spanish in victory lane. His win was the first of the weekend for Joe Gibbs Racing, which has two drivers -- Kyle Busch and Carl Edwards -- vying for the Sprint Cup championship Sunday.For us, after two years, to be where we are tonight is amazing, car owner Joe Gibbs said. This is going to be a big deal for our sport. Its huge.It was just Suarezs third career victory, but the most important for obvious reasons.Sadler, who gambled by taking two tires on the final pit stop, finished third in the race and second in the standings. The former Cup driver and sentimental favorite remained without a championship at any national level in a career spanning more than two decades.This is by far the hardest because I feel like this is the best team Ive probably ever worked with, said Sadler, who drove with an interim crew chief because his usual one was suspended. We felt like we could come in here and compete, and we made a great pit call there at the end to get some clean air.Sadler asked Whitt to give him the top lane on the restart, but Whitt declined.Allgaier finished sixth, and Jones ninth. Both got stuck behind leader Cole Whitt on the final restart, and when Whitt spun his worn-outt tires, Allgaier and Jones fell way behind Suarez.dddddddddddd.Its really frustrating, Jones said. I dont mean to bag on the guy so much, but its like, `Hey, were up here racing for the championship. And maybe we dont even win it if he pits and lets us move up, but at least we would have had a fair shot at it. I feel like we kind of got robbed of at least our chance to race for it. Yeah, its just unfortunate. It just wasnt a great situation altogether.The chaos definitely benefited Suarez, who passed Sadler low and pulled away from the field. He led 133 of the 200 laps in the race.Last years top rookie in the second-tier series, Suarez began racing karts in Mexico and moved to North Carolina as a teenager to pursue a career at NASCARs national level. He had to teach himself English by watching cartoons on American television and moved through NASCARs Drive for Diversity program to land a job with JGR.Suarez is the first D4D driver to win a championship.Suarez has soared in his second season with Gibbs and benefited when teammate Jones, the pre-Chase favorite to win the title. As Jones struggled down the stretch, Suarez upped his performance. He won at Dover to move through the Round of 12 and was runner-up at Kentucky and third at Charlotte. Then, Suarez registered finishes of third (Kansas), fifth (Texas) and fifth (Phoenix) to set up his championship-clinching victory at Homestead.This will surely make him an even bigger star back home. On a return trip to Mexico with NASCAR officials last month, he was celebrated like he was Dale Earnhardt Jr.For Gibbs, it is his second driver championship in the Xfinity Series but first since Kyle Busch won in 2009.The Gibbs organization also celebrated its fifth owners championship in the Xfinity Series.---More AP auto racing: www.racing.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz