Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

09.09.2019 04:03
Top-five draft prospect Nick Bosa said he has Antworten

stopped tweeting political statements in support of the sitting President due to concerns that he’ll “end up in San Francisco.” But could the truth be that he’s far more concerned about whichever locker room he lands in Chandler Jones Men Jersey , whether it be the 49ers or any other team?It’s one thing to have digital footprints that support an intensely polarizing political figure. It’s quite another to have a history of comments and related activities that create questions regarding a potential racial bias.Whether he has one or doesn’t isn’t the issue. The issue is whether reasonable minds may differ on whether he does — and whether that in turn will make it harder for him to be accepted by an NFL roster.A Saturday tweet from Jemele Hill, who retweeted a link to an item from Robert Littal’s BlackSportsOnline.com, pulled this much closer analysis of Bosa’s decision to abandon political tweets into mainstream view.“Nick Bosa is weak,” Hill wrote. “If you truly believe in what you stand for, you have no problem defending it. Bosa wasn’t just worried about how a city would receive him, he was worried about having to explain himself in the lockeroom. He wasn’t ready for that smoke.”Again, this isn’t about whether Nick Bosa actually has any sort of racial bias. It’s about whether his strategy is less about avoiding problems in San Francisco and more about avoiding problems with future teammates.Bills quarterback Josh Allen was able to overcome potential locker-room issues after being drafted by the Bills in 2018, based on much older tweets that could be more easily attributed to the younger-and-dumber version of himself. On the other end of the spectrum, former Eagles receiver Riley Cooper Color Rush Chandler Jones Jersey , who with the help of Mike Vick (they shared an agent at the time) overcame an ugly incident at a Kenny Chesney concert in Philly, never found footing elsewhere after being released by the Eagles at only 28 years of age. (More than a year later, Cooper got a look-see in Tampa, but wasn’t offered a contract.)In the aftermath of Bosa’s declaration that he has stopped tweeting in support of the President due to concerns that he’ll be drafted by the 49ers, it was fair to wonder why he or any other pro athlete should have to keep that aspect of their lives secret. The issues raised by Hill and Littal make Bosa’s decision less confusing, if he indeed was thinking about how those comments could impact his not-too-distant NFL future, wherever it may play out. TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Arizona Cardinals players are trying to ignore all the talk surrounding who the team will choose with the No. 1 overall pick in the upcoming NFL draft.They’re also praising the leadership of current quarterback Josh Rosen.The Cardinals could select 2018 Heisman Trophy winner Kyler Murray, who according to several reports visited with the team’s top decision makers on Tuesday. That coincided with the team’s first series of offseason conditioning workouts at Cardinals headquarters.Rosen Chandler Jones Jersey Boys , who completed 55 percent of his passes and threw for 2,278 yards with 11 touchdowns and 14 interceptions in 14 games last season, is taking part in the workouts. He wasn’t made available to media Tuesday. But his teammates spoke highly of the second-year quarterback the Cardinals drafted 10th overall last year.“I like Josh,” running back David Johnson, the Cardinals’ leading rusher in 2016 and 2018, said when asked how he’d feel if the Cardinals pick Murray. “I don’t know. I mean, it’s a business, and we all know that.”Johnson said Rosen is a “great leader” and that the two talk about life outside of football. Johnson recalled how Rosen approached teammates to get to know them as soon as he arrived as a rookie, and how he was ready to learn.Johnson has offered advice to Rosen about how to deal with the draft situation Cheap Chandler Jones Jersey , which has also spurned talk of trades involving the former UCLA signal caller.“I told him, ‘ignore it,'” Johnson said. “I definitely figured out how to ignore it, and I know he has, too. We don’t really know what’s going on and what they’re talking about with the draft, so come ready to play, learn the playbook and let the chips fall.”Third-year safety Budda Baker has tried to avoid reports and speculation about what the Cardinals will do in the draft.“Josh is here,” Baker said. “He’s always been that great player. He’s always been first (to arrive at the facility). That’s how he’s always been.”Any perception that Rosen isn’t a good teammate is inaccurate, Baker said.“You can talk to him. He’s that same guy that he’s always been Custom Chandler Jones Jersey ,” Baker said. “He led us last year. Even when he was done on offense, he’d give us encouragement (on defense).”Linebacker Chandler Jones said he was impressed with how Rosen ran the huddle in practice last season. “He was good at grabbing everyone’s attention,” Jones said. “He’s a leader for sure.”NOTES: The Cardinals’ preseason schedule was announced Tuesday. Arizona will host the Los Angeles Chargers and Oakland Raiders in the first two weeks (Aug. 15 vs. Oakland) then play at Minnesota and at Denver to round out the month. … Baker said new coach Kliff Kingsbury has already addressed one question he had, regarding where he’ll park his car when coming to the facility. “I had my spot last year and I didn’t know if it changed,” Baker said. “We have the same one as last year.” … Johnson said his main goal remains reaching 1,000 rushing yards and 1,000 receiving in a season. “I was so close in 2016,” he said.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz