Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.09.2019 07:24
er, Tayshawn Miles layup and Jonsonns 3 put Drexel (4 Antworten

OTTAWA, Ontario -- From start to finish, the Nashville Predators were the better team and simply outworked the Ottawa Senators.Ryan Ellis scored the tiebreaking goal late in the first period, Pekka Rinne stopped 30 shots and the Predators beat the Senators 5-1 Thursday night.Mike Ribeiro had a goal and assist, and Colton Sissons, Pontus Aberg and James Neal also scored to help the Predators sweep the two-game series series against the Senators.We played great, Predators captain Mike Fisher said. Weve struggled on the road and this was a really good solid game for us. We needed that one. We did a lot of good things.Before the game, Fisher was honored by the Senators for reaching the 1,000th game milestone last season. Fisher played 675 games with Ottawa before being traded to Nashville.For the organization to do something like that was pretty special, Fisher said. Theres so many great memories here, its like home.Derrick Brassard scored for Ottawa, and Mike Condon finished with 35 saves in his third start. The Senators havent scored more than two goals in their last 11 games.This is the second time weve been terrible against Nashville, Senators coach Guy Boucher said. I dont know if were allergic to them or something.Ellis beat Condon on the far side with about 4 1/2 minutes left in the opening period to put the Predators up 2-1.Right off the bat our turnovers killed us in the first period, Boucher said. Were letting the opponent wear us down in the first period and then you play catch up hockey because of that.I know guys are trying to get a bit more offense, but thats not the right way, thats definitely not the right way.Nashville held the edge in play in the second and was rewarded as Aberg scored his first NHL goal, beating Condon through the legs with under three minutes remaining.The Senators were unable to create any real chances in the third despite two power plays.The Predators put the game out of reach as Neal, with his seventh goal in six games, and Ribeiro, taking a long pass from P.K. Subban, made it 5-1 sending the 15,480 fans at Canadian Tire Centre to the exits.Ottawa got off to a poor start, giving up the first goal for the sixth straight game.Its always tough to play from behind, Senators captain Erik Karlsson said. Weve been doing it a lot lately. ... Weve got to come back and work on the things that we need to work on and realize we need a lot more, not a little bit more for Saturdays game.The Predators opened the scoring at 2:14 as Sissons tipped Austin Watsons shot after some poor defensive coverage from Karlsson and Marc Methot.Brassard scored a power-play goal to tie the game at 8:36 of the first. It was just Brassards second goal of the season and marked the Senators first power-play goal in six games.Its something Ive been working on every day, Brassard said of his shot. I was working on it this morning. Now its behind me and I have to focus on the next game and try and play well.Ottawas Bobby Ryan left the game with an upper body injury and did not return for the second period.Game notes Prior to the game, the Senators honored Predators captain Mike Fisher for reaching the 1,000th game milestone last season. Fisher played 675 games with the Senators. ... Ottawa LW Mike Hoffman is out day-to-day and was replaced by Max McCormick. ... A late change had Andrew Hammond backing Condon up in place of Craig Anderson. ... D Fredrik Claesson was a healthy scratch for Ottawa. ... Nashville C Cody Bass and D Matt Carle were healthy scratches.UP NEXTPredators: At St. Louis on Saturday night.Senators: Host Florida on Saturday night. Tim Howard Jersey . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Dax McCarty Jersey . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. http://www.usasoccerauthority.com/graham-zusi-usa-jersey/ . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Antonee Robinson Jersey .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Nick Rimando Jersey . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. HIGH POINT, N.C. -- Kari Jonsson scored 25 points, Kurk Lee finished with 16 points, Rodney Williams added 13, and Drexel pulled away late to beat High Point 78-72 Saturday night.Miles Bowman Jrs. 3-point play brought High Point within 72-69. Miles Overton sank two free throws for Drexel before Bowman buried a 3 with 12 seconds left. Overton and Jonsonn each made a pair of free throws to end it.Up 60-59 with 4:24 left, Lees jumper, Tayshawn Miles layup and Jonsonns 3 put Drexel (4-4) up by seven.dddddddddddd Andre Fox then had a dunk and Austin Whites free throws narrowed High Points deficit to 69-63 before another Lee 3 with 48 seconds left.Lees layup off a steal with 7:03 before halftime put Drexel up 29-21 before High Point (4-4) went on a 14-6 run to tie it at 35 at halftime.Bowman finished with 18 points and 11 boards. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz