Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.10.2018 01:18
ve to the disabled list retroactive to Tuesday. He will seek a second opinion at UCLA before considering surgery. "You always wa Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Left-hander Jason Vargas went on the Los Angeles Angels 15-day disabled list Friday after a blood clot was found in his left armpit. The blood clot was discovered following Vargas start against Seattle on Monday, making his move to the disabled list retroactive to Tuesday. He will seek a second opinion at UCLA before considering surgery. "You always want to keep pitching, but at the same time, Id rather not have a blood clot in my shoulder," said Vargas, who was scheduled to start Saturday against the Pittsburgh Pirates. "If I was pitching and it came loose, then it could really cause some issues. So Im definitely glad the staff recognized it and we got it taken care of and looked at, and were going through the right channels." Vargas is 6-4 with a 3.65 ERA in his first season with the Angels, who acquired him from the Mariners in the off-season. A few days before his last start, he noticed temperature differences in his pitching hand caused by circulation problems due to the clot. "It doesnt affect the way I can throw the ball or anything like that," Vargas said. "Its just not letting blood travel like it should." Jerome Williams will take Vargas turn in the rotation Saturday against Pittsburgh. The Angels also selected the contract of right-hander Billy Buckner from Triple-A Salt Lake to fill Vargas roster spot. Williams got bumped out of the Angels rotation recently despite going 5-2 with 3.14 ERA this season, making seven starts and 18 appearances. Williams was put in long relief instead of Joe Blanton (1-10, 5.62 ERA), who has improved in his last few starts despite his dismal record. Buckner got his first major league victory since 2009 for the Angels last month, pitching five innings of two-hit ball in Kansas City. The 29-year-old hadnt pitched in the majors since 2010. Frank Thomas Jersey .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Nicky Delmonico Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.whitesoxteamshop.com/White-Sox-Carlos-Rodon-Kids-Jersey/ . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. James Shields Jersey . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. Bo Jackson Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. The Michigan Wolverines?fell two spots shy of making the 2016 College Football Playoff. Even so, it cant be denied that the Wolverines enjoyed an incredibly strong season individually and collectively.Heisman Trophy finalist Jabrill Peppers will find out his Heisman fate on Saturday night, but on Wednesday he was named the recipient of the Paul Hornung Award, which is presented annually to the nations most versatile college football player. Teammate Jake Butt on Wednesday received the John Mackey Award, which honors the most outstanding tight end in college football.Peppers, a junior, is the first Michigan player to win the Hornung Award, a distinction and an honor he doesnt take lightly.I think there are a lot of guys who could have won this award, so its just a tremendous honor to be the winner and to represent the Paul Hornung Award. Im just going to keep trying to get better, keep working on my faults, and do whatever I have to do to help my team, Peppers said in a school release.On the field, Peppers can seemingly do it all. Hes played an astounding 15 different positions during the 2016 season. Peppers has lined up for 726 plays on defense, 53 plays on offfense and 154 snaps on special teams to total 933 snaps so far this season.ddddddddddddefensively, he has registered 72 tackles this season. His 16 tackles for loss rank first on the team, third in the Big Ten and 25th in the FBS. Offensively, he has run for 167 yards and three touchdowns. On special teams, Peppers also has a punt-return touchdown.?Its a great honor first and foremost, especially for this team, Butt said of his award in a separate school release. One thing Coach [Jim] Harbaugh says, A rising tide raises all ships. So its great to win this award. I want to thank the guys in this group. This is our award, really -- its not a one-man award.This season, Butt totaled 43 receptions for 508 yards and four touchdowns. The senior is Michigans all-time leader in receptions and yards by a tight end, with 135 receptions for 1,618 yards for his career.Butt and Peppers will be presented their trophies during the ESPNU Red Carpet Show that leads up to the Home Depot College Football Awards Show on Thursday, Dec. 8.--Meaghan Latella Discount Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz