Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.10.2018 01:18
guards Michael Carter-Williams and R.J. Hunter were also added to the mix, which coach Fred Hoiberg knows will require his team Antworten

CHICAGO -- Given the number of new faces on the roster, the Chicago Bulls are still feeling their way around the new season.The Bulls added veteran guards Dwyane Wade and Rajon Rondo along with center Robin Lopez in the offseason. More recently, guards Michael Carter-Williams and R.J. Hunter were also added to the mix, which coach Fred Hoiberg knows will require his team to be patient as it attempts to put the pieces in the right places.Were just trying to get our guys comfortable and continue to get them on the floor in spots where theyre going to be during the games, Hoiberg told reporters at the Bulls practice on Friday ahead of Saturday nights game at home against the Indiana Pacers.Well continue to teach as we go along -- especially the new faces.Wade sparked the Bulls (1-0) in their opening-night win over the Boston Celtics with 22 points and connected on 4 of 6 from 3-point range.Hunter signed a one-year deal with the Bulls on Wednesday after being cut by the Celtics on Monday. Hunter joins a team that is already deep at guard. But he told reporters that he was taking being an NBA player for granted and that he felt absolute blessed and fortunate to find a new NBA home so quickly after being released.And although the opportunity to contribute might be limited because of the depth the Bulls have, Reynolds will take what he can get. On Friday, the Bulls also exercised their fourth-year contract option on forward Doug McDermott while picking up the third-year options on guard Jerian Grant and second-year forward Bobby Portis.Whatever I can do to help, Reynolds told reporters. Its actually a really deep team and talented team so wherever I can find my niche and help the team, I think thats what I can do.While the Bulls look to jell, the Pacers (1-1) are attempting to discover how to maintain their intensity for 48 minutes. After scoring 130 points in its season opener, Indiana fizzled down the stretch in a 103-94 loss to Brooklyn on Friday night.The Pacers shot just 37.8 percent from the field and managed only 15 fourth-quarter points on 6-of-21 shooting.Coach Nate McMillen said the Pacers couldnt find a way to match the Nets energy when it mattered most.Defensively, they really got out and got after us, denying and pressuring, McMillan said. They played with a sense of urgency that we talked about we need every single night. I thought we had that in the first game. Tonight, we did not have that energy and I thought they played harder for 48 minutes.Pacers forward Paul George said he and his teammates might have not had the focus they needed to put together their second straight win to start the season.We knew coming in that (Brooklyn) doesnt necessarily got the names, but they play hard and they play together, George said after Friday nights loss. We should be jacked up every night. Dylan DeMelo Jersey . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Rourke Chartier Jersey .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. http://www.sharksauthority.com/authentic-tomas-hertl-sharks-jersey/ . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Cheap NHL Jerseys .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Ryan Carpenter Jersey . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Wake Forests game against Notre Dame in 2020 is moving to Charlotte.Officials from Wake Forest and the Charlotte Sports Foundation announced the matchup Wednesday.The Fighting Irish play an average of five Atlantic Coast Conference opponents each season as part of its scheduling arrangement with the league. Notre Dame is an ACC member for all other sports the league sponsors.The ACC in 2014 released a list of all matchups between its members and Notre Dame from 2015-2025, and that schedule had the Demon Deacons visiting Notre Dame in 2017 and playing host to the Fighting Irish in 2018 and 2020.ddddddddddddWake Forest athletic director Ron Wellman says the school has a strong alumni base in Charlotte.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org Discount Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz