Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.10.2019 16:03
at for us to be able to go to big cities around the w Antworten

BALTIMORE -- The Baltimore Ravens and Philadelphia Eagles have veered in different directions after starting the season with three straight wins.Employing a first-year coach and a rookie quarterback, Philadelphia couldnt sustain its early success.Carson Wentz threw five touchdown passes and no interceptions in helping the Eagles open with victories over Cleveland, Chicago and Pittsburgh.He has since been picked off 12 times, with only eight TD passes. Thats just one reason why Philadelphia (5-8) has lost six of seven, including four in a row.Self-inflicted wounds and self-inflicted penalties have (prevented) us from maybe winning a few more games, coach Doug Pederson said.The Ravens followed their 3-0 start with four straight defeats, but have rebounded to remain in the thick of the playoff chase. Baltimore (7-6) will win the AFC North if it defeats Philadelphia on Sunday, Pittsburgh on Christmas Day and Cincinnati in the finale.The Steelers game doesnt happen unless we win this game, Ravens safety Eric Weddle said. The Steelers game is on the backburner right now. Its all about Philly.Baltimore is on the rebound after losing at New England 30-23 on Monday night. The Ravens fell into a 23-3 hole before getting back into the game by taking advantage of two turnovers by the Patriots, but the overall performance of the team was disappointing following three wins in four weeks.Obviously, we werent good enough to beat the Patriots, Weddle said. Thats really what the reality comes down to, but that doesnt mean that our ultimate goal to win the division and get in the playoffs isnt attainable.Some things to know about the first meeting between Baltimore and Philadelphia since 2012:FIRING AWAY: Wentz is 74 passes away from breaking Donovan McNabbs team record for attempts in one season.Despite Pedersons desire to call a balanced game, he has relied more on the pass. Wentz has thrown 44.7 passes per game over the last seven after averaging 30.8 in the first six.I think its putting him in a tough situation, Pederson said. I would love to be able to manage it and lean on that offensive line more with the run game. Obviously, were going against a tough run defense this week, and yet we still have to be patient with that to help our quarterback.NEED TO RUN: Like the Eagles, the Ravens have all but abandoned the run recently.Joe Flacco threw 52 passes against the Patriots, while the running game generated only 42 yards on 14 attempts.There is no doubt we are going to have to run the ball, Flacco said. We have to be able to hand the ball off and get yardage out of it because then it is going to get the play-action game going a little bit more and make it that much better.Baltimore owns the 28th-ranked rushing attack. Terrance West has the teams lone 100-yard game, against Oakland in Week 4.NO SACK ATTACK: The Eagles have only eight sacks in the last seven games after getting 20 in the first six games.Philadelphia has proven pass rushers with big contracts putting no pressure on quarterbacks. Fletcher Cox leads the way with 5 1/2 sacks, but he went eight straight games without one. Brandon Graham has two in the last 10 games and Vinny Curry has 1 1/2.Youve got to be careful with judging it only on sacks, but sacks do affect the game, defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz said. Not only do you stop drives and get them for lost-yardage plays, but there is a high incidence of quarterbacks either getting tipped balls or throwing when theyre getting hit and youre getting interceptions or fumbles. Those are the plays that weve been missing.SMITH NEEDED: The Ravens could be without standout cornerback Jimmy Smith, who sprained an ankle against the Patriots.With Smith out, Tom Brady torched Baltimore for 406 yards and three touchdowns.Were not worried about who is going to play or who is not going to play, Weddle insisted. Well play with the guys we have out there.If Smith cant go, that will put additional pressure on rookie cornerback Tavon Young, who knocked away two passes and had four solo tackles against New England.Its really important that Tavon is focused and ready to go, coach John Harbaugh said.HAPPY RETURNS: Michael Campanaro will likely return kicks for the Ravens, who cut veteran Devin Hester on Tuesday.Activated from the practice squad Wednesday, Campanaro has five career punt returns for an average of 13.2 yards and is averaging 26.3 yards on three career kickoff returns.Lardarius Webb is also an option for returning punts, though hes the starting safety.---AP Sports Writer Rob Maaddi in Philadelphia contributed.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFLAdidas Nmd Wholesale China . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. Adidas Nmd Clearance Womens .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. http://www.cheapnmdsneakersireland.com/adidas-basketball-shoes.html . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. Wholesale Adidas Nmd Mens . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Yeezy Powerphase Ireland . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep.After a 25-year absence, the World Cup ski circuit returns to the U.S. East Coast next month. No one is more thrilled than Olympic slalom champion Mikaela Shiffrin.Oh, we are so excited, Shiffrin said. Its been a while. Its like coming back to Vail for the world championships (in 2015) after so long. I know that the East Coast, the people, the ski racing fans, they are so excited for this race. I cant wait to bring ski racing back to them.Killington, Vermont, will host a pair of womens races on Thanksgiving weekend, with a giant slalom Nov. 26 and a slalom the following day. The 21-year-old Shiffrin grew up in Colorado, but most of her family is from New England.They are over the moon. They cant wait for this race to happen, the 21-year-old Shiffrin said. My grandma, she is 95, I think is coming. I hope she will be able to go. That would be amazing.The World Cup circuit visited Vermont before -- in Stratton in 1978 -- but Novembers event will be the first in the U.S. northeast since American skier Julie Parisien won a GS in Waterville Valley, New Hampshire, in 1991.Ted Ligety, the Olympic GS gold medalist from Utah, hopes the area will also become a stop on the mens World Cup circuit.Having a race in the East Coast really makes sense, Ligety said. There is a ton of hard-core ski racing fans in the East Coast. There are big populations near these ski races, as well. In the whole New England area you will get a big crowd as long as you are within a couple hours drive from Boston.The event in Killington features the first two of a total of 16 World Cup races on American snow in the 2016-17 season, the highest number in the past two decades.The men traditionally race in Beaver Creek, Colorado, in early December, but Squaw Valley, California, has been added to the womens calendar for March, shortlly before the men and women contest the World Cup finals in Aspen, Colorado.ddddddddddddMany of our athletes grew up training and racing on these hills, Tiger Shaw, president and CEO of the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association, said. Theyre excited to have this many opportunities to ski in front of a hometown crowd.Shiffrin believes that having 16 races in the U.S. will spark greater interest in the sport across the country.Especially moving into an Olympic year, it provides a lot more opportunities from a business standpoint for us, U.S. ski racers, she said. Thats huge.Shiffrin recalled how watching the likes of Lindsey Vonn, Anja Paerson, Janica Kostelic and Marlies Schild inspired her to get into racing.I watched all these girls and ski racing was the biggest thing in my eyes, Shiffrin said. I am hoping that having this many races in the U.S. can really spark some interest with those young girls, who remind me of myself 10 years ago.The USSA is eager to build on the momentum and host more World Cup races on a regular basis in the near future. Many American ski resorts could stage those races, but the rise of new formats like city events offers further opportunities.Boston hosted a Big Air freestyle skiing event at Fenway Park in February, and could also host an Alpine skiing city event one day.Its great for us to be able to go to big cities around the world, FIS womens race director Atle Skaardal said. We have been to Munich, to Stockholm, to Moscow. Maybe we find an opportunity in North America, in one of the big cities there. These could be the highlights that are absolutely giving us the attraction we are looking for in these very populated areas of the world. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz