Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.10.2019 16:04
Thats something Duke hasnt done since 1960-66.O Antworten

Dundee United midfielder Paul Paton has been named the Scottish Premiership Player of the Month for February.Paton has recently returned from long-term injury and provided a lift for United in their battle to avoid the drop to the Scottish Championship.He scored with a spectacular strike against Hearts to secure a late victory on February 20 and then opened the scoring a week later in a 3-0 rout of Ross County at Dingwall. Paton scores Uniteds winning goal against Hearts United remain rooted to the bottom of the Premiership, though, eight points adrift of their closest rivals Kilmarnock having played one game less.United manager Mixu Paatelainen labelled Paton an absolute man mountain and team-mate Billy McKay believes his return can steer the team to safety.Paton said: I won one last year but I didnt expect it then and I certainly didnt expect it now. Its always nice but obviously the most important thing is that it was a good month for the club. Paton has recently returned from a lengthy injury lay-off We feel as if were in good form, Wednesday night [a 1-0 home defeat to Aberdeen] aside. We were playing a top side so we wont get too down about that.Weve got a lot of big games coming up, were still positive and confident and well take that into our upcoming games.The 28-year-old also maintains the players remain upbeat and that United have their sights set on survival.Confidence has always been high. Ever since the new management team came in theyve been great and they have kept confidence high, Paton said.Obviously weve not been getting the results weve wanted earlier in the season but weve picked up now and whats happened has happened in the past. We just now need to look to the future and make it a positive one.Also See:Dundee Utd fixturesDundee Utd statsScottish Prem tableBet £5 Get £20 FreeCustom Nike San Diego Padres Jerseys . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Custom Nike Baltimore Orioles Jerseys . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. https://www.customjerseysnikebaseball.com/custom-nike-minnesota-twins-jerseys/ . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Custom Nike Seattle Mariners Jerseys . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Custom Nike Kansas City Royals Jerseys .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.EVANSTON, Ill. -- It looked like an intriguing matchup between dangerous ACC and Big Ten teams trying to show that they can compete with the best in their conferences.Instead, Duke and Northwestern come into Saturdays game trying to shake off losses and get headed back in the right direction.The challenge for us ... first road game, playing a Power Five team, understanding the focus, effort that its going to take, Duke coach David Cutcliffe said. Thats kind of going to be interesting. This is where you really start tagging a team as to who they are and how theyre going to respond. Its never a must-win -- you just dont have that until you get toward the end of your season -- but these are times where you must answer the bell.Duke (1-1) has made some big strides in recent years with three straight winning seasons and a division championship. The Blue Devils have made four consecutive bowls and finally won one last year. But after opening with an easy victory over crosstown opponent North Carolina Central, they took one on the chin last week with a 24-14 loss to Wake Forest.At least Duke has a victory this season.Northwestern is searching for its first win after opening with a one-point loss to MAC favorite Western Michigan and falling 9-7 at home to FCS power Illinois State on a field goal as time expired. It is certainly not what the Wildcats envisioned after going 10-3 in a rebound season that seemed to quiet concerns about the program after going 5-7 in back-to-back years.The slow start has raised concerns that Northwestern is too predictable on offense and that last season -- not the previous two -- was an exception.I think you have to have an identity, coach Pat Fitzgerald said. You have to get the guys to execute cleanly. If youd like me to tell you what Iowas going to do, I can tell you exactly what theeyre going to do.dddddddddddd Most teams have an identity. Youre able to stick to your identity and then build complements off of it. ... Whoevers opinion that is, I respect it. But I dont think it matters what you run; if you dont run it efficiently, youre not going to be very good.Here are some things to look for as Duke tries to shake off a loss and Northwestern seeks its first win:TOUGH FRESHMANKeep an eye on active Duke LB Joe Giles-Harris, who leads Atlantic Coast Conference freshmen with 21 tackles. He was all over the field last week against Wake Forest, finishing with 15 stops, recovering a fumble and intercepting a pass.BANGED UPFitzgerald expects star running back Justin Jackson to play after exiting in the fourth quarter last week with a leg injury. Jackson, however, was less certain.Ill be doing everything I can to play on Saturday, he said.Jackson, the Big Tens second-leading rusher a year ago, ran for 42 yards last week after going for 124 in the opener.GOOD ON THE ROADThis is Dukes road opener, and the Blue Devils have won 13 of their last 16 road games since 2013 -- the most among ACC programs in that time span, and trailing only Ohio State (15) among teams from the five power conferences.DUKES STARTA win for the Blue Devils would give them at least a 2-1 start in each of the last five years. Thats something Duke hasnt done since 1960-66.ON LINEFitzgerald hinted at possible changes on the offensive line after a rough showing against Illinois State . Northwestern got outgained 372 yards to 277, managed just 16 first downs to Illinois States 25 and converted 5 of 18 third downs. Clayton Thorson also got sacked three times and completed 17 of 41 passes for 191 yards. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz