Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

06.11.2019 08:43
I thought that our Antworten

I thought that our days would be wonderful and unconventional; I thought that our laughter would be full of free and easy and not constrained; I thought that the faint smile was the whole of my life. However, I am wrong. You are already the dead leaves of countless autumns. When all the winds blow in the blink of an eye, what remains is just a memory of your survival. Sixteen years ago, a life was born. "Hey, is this baby just born?" "Yeah, the second child is a girl, don't cry, don't cry, see people laugh." "Ha...ha..." I used to be your pride. The sun sets, I am accompanying you to work, especially love to catch a few butterflies into the bottle, and then in front of you say a bunch of my association with its life, the kind of child's innocence, let you laugh all the time The wheel is spinning at a fast speed, I am growing up slowly, but you are getting old. "I am back, Grandpa... Grandpa, you see that I brought you a small biscuit, taste it!" "Oh, good! Well, yes, don't bring the school's snacks to the house, the stomach will be starved." "Oh, but my stomach is small, I can't finish it so much. You don't often say that you can't develop the habit of wasting food from a young age. I thought that in the past, when you were young, you could only eat bark grass roots. Ah! It��s the turn of the story of the Cultural Revolution today...�� ��The bad guys certainly won��t have any good endings. If they have time, the story will never be finished, telling about modern events, and the ancient Three Kingdoms. After all, there are things about Dad, things about my grandmother, things about my mother. So, at our dinner time, sometimes we will pull a few things in the past for no reason. I know a little modern history, this is the eyes of farmers. In China, they use the most simple eyes to record and talk about China in sincere words Cigarettes Online. Whether it is me or grandfather, it makes my children��s time full of laughter and laughter, full of goodness, even getting used to the loss. Have his drum When he was sad, he had his comfort. He used to worship him as my idol. He used to be happy when he was with me. When he got home, he had my "Grandpa, I am coming back" greeting. But now he is Already over eighty years old Carton Of Cigarettes, age has already implied that he is already a dead leaf in autumn, and may be blown away by the wind at any time Marlboro Gold. Remember that on that sunny afternoon, everything is so ordinary and ordinary, and he is in front of us. Sleeping peacefully, no one knows when he left, this is so sudden. But everyone knows that the autumn leaves will return to me, I will leave a leaf in my hand, and I will hear the laughter and laughter. It is the song of autumn leaves, the most beautiful memory.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz