Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

18.11.2019 04:30
The silky fragrance Antworten

The silky fragrance that floated out of the air, that is my heart is flying. The gentle and sensitive string in the heart was touched, and an inexplicable taste creeps around me----I love reading, from Tang poetry and Song poetry to four great masterpieces, from Andersen's fairy tales to foreign scriptures. I took her hand over the mountain and crossed the river Marlboro Cigarettes. In my heart, the book is still medicine. The book is like a poetic painting. The book is like a song that turns and listens. The book is like a piece of elegant and free cloud, which always makes me happy. It��s a childhood, it��s splendid because of the book! Face-to-face talks with Li Bai and Du Fu, how many ancient and modern dynasties have swallowed down the intestines with the cup of turbid wine, and I invited Ming Yue with Li Du, the three people in the movie, a happy event in life; in that rough, tens of thousands In the storm of the huge waves, I clasped the hands of the old man under Hemingway's pen, raised the harpoon and made a desperate fight to the god of death; Wukong, the Eight Precepts took me to the sea, and saved the Master, the spirit of the Leprechaun, so happy. The book gave me an enterprising mind and gave me the courage to fight. A thriving boy, tempered by the scent of the book, accompanied by the Chaoyang step by step on the cement road leading to the school gate, the swaying bamboo forest, the holly saplings, the blooming peach blossoms Cheap Cigarettes, all the scenery that is too late to watch the life, rushing Stepping on the campus culture square East Lake stone creaking. On the occasion of my depression, Li Bai sent a warm wind that ��is naturally useful to me��, let me forge ahead and reach the other side of success; Su Shi also gave me ��a smog of rain and rain�� when I faced many difficulties. Heroic, then I overcome difficulties and become the strongest of life. You encourage me to "School has a road to work, and learn the sea without a hardship." You tell me that "the world is rising and falling, the husband is responsible", I finally relieved, recognized my mission, and found the original confidence. And the power to re-establish a new goal, once again raised a confident sail. Under the orange light, a high stack of book hills immersed in the cold moonlight, I silently read, thinking, and trying to stay in the sea of ??books, I carry a small sail, by this small Dream, gradually entered my dreamland - the book fragrance, let me enjoy it! Whenever and wherever Cigarettes For Sale, I am always worried about you and I am thinking of you.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz