Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

18.11.2019 04:30
In front of my window Antworten

In front of my window, there is a tall banyan tree. The branches and leaves of the vicissitudes sway in the wind, and the intoxicating fragrance fills the air. I like to go down to the banyan tree, and spread an old book in my hand. Which page does the wind blow? In this narrow courtyard, I seem to smell the taste of the book, smelling the taste of my grandfather, smelling the faint taste of the horse. When I was young, Grandpa always sat under the old banyan tree, his eyes flashing with fascinating light. Picking, gently shaking his dilapidated chicken fan, and telling me such a story. Suspended beam thorns, such as the Warring States Su Qin, "leading cones from their stocks", the sharp knife shines is the unremitting light. The sacred volcano reflects the snow, like the Dongjin rut, "the sacs are full of fireflies", and the starlight is the tireless reading. At that time, I shook my grandfather's knees with great strength. "Grandpa, Grandpa, what is reading?" Grandpa just smiled, like the silent night at the top of his head. Speaking of my first contact with the book, it should be in a classroom that is not spacious in kindergarten. I remember that the little friends at that time had a pair of fleshy little hands clinging to a kindergarten textbook. The cerebellum seeds were swaying in the air, and there were words in the mouth. In the book, there are two mighty generals: one is heroic and cool, standing on the Dongwu warship; the other is the old-fashioned, high-sitting Xuchang phase. Behind him, there are a group of heroes, some with two ears hanging down, some with blue purplish, some with eight-pointed eight-snake spears, and some with nine-footed green dragons. Listening to the teacher's snarl, my heart is not calm, especially the final duel of the red arson, which makes me feel scared. Since then, I have been exposed to the first novel in my life - "The Romance of the Three Kingdoms" and I met for the second time in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms Marlboro Red. It happened on the tenth birthday, the candlelight was extinguished that day, and the friends dispersed. When I was in a colorful gift, I was in the first sight of you, my Romance of the Three Kingdoms. It was a beautifully packed drawing book that my grandfather sent me. On the coloring page, I remembered Zhuge Kongming, who had been with me for a long time. I saw you feather fan towel, sitting on the heights, facing the 100,000 Wei Jun leisurely plucked the piano, a good fluttering if the fairy. Opening the pages of the book is more attractive to me than the picture. The story of the author Luo Guanzhong's twists and turns, vivid words, all the time, not affecting my heart. Every night, when I am quiet, or when I am free, I will always sit alone under the old banyan tree, with the leaves "brushing" down, and step into the era of "the long-term must be combined, the long-term must be divided". Nowadays, I am no longer satisfied with the rough content. The bookshelf is already full of the complete works of The Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Faced with different interpretations and different details, what I have not changed is the love that has grown from small to big. The Romance of the Three Kingdoms not only gave me the influence of my knowledge, but also gave me great spiritual encouragement. The road is bumpy and bumpy. In front of my eyes, Changshan Zhao Yun, who is riding the Savior alone, is a thorn and a thorn, bringing me the power to move forward. I am proud and complacent Marlboro Cigarettes. My ears are the arrogant arrogant soldiers of the literary genius Parliament Cigarettes, humbly waiting for things, giving me things. The secret recipe. "Romance of the Three Kingdoms", this novel of Jin Ge Tie Ma, accompanied by my growth, brought me unlimited notes of the story of the years without stopping. I rely on the old banyan tree that is "brushing", holding the books that my grandfather gave me, and I feel a lot of emotions: ah, whenever and wherever, the book will be with me, my book The story can never be finished
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz