Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.10.2018 01:13
trailed much this season. It didnt last the inning. Paul Goldschmidt lined a double off Jason Marquis in the bottom half and Ch Antworten

PHOENIX -- Patrick Corbin breezed through his previous start, getting hitters to dive after his slider, chase pitches out of the strike zone. The San Diego Padres had seen the young left-hander once before and werent going to be lured into his effectively wild approach. It still didnt matter. Corbin battled through six innings and passed a five-time Cy Young Award winner along the way, becoming the first Arizona left-hander to start with eight straight wins in the Diamondbacks 6-5 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. "The thing about Patrick is he kept his composure," Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said. "This was a total contrast to the last game he pitched and he kept grinding it out." A stellar start to the season put Corbin in select company, joining Randy Johnson as the only left-handers in team history to open a season 7-0 after tossing a three-hitter against Colorado his last start. The Padres were much more selective after facing Corbin on May 4 and made the 23-year-old work for his outs the second time around, becoming the first team to score more than two earned runs against him this season. Corbin fought his way through it, making just enough good pitches and getting plenty of help from the offence to pass Johnson and become the third Arizona pitcher to start 8-0. Eric Chavez homered for the second straight game, Martin Prado matched a career high with four of Arizonas 11 hits and drove in a big run in the seventh inning after getting three hits the night before. Corbin also helped himself with a run-scoring single in the fifth off Tommy Layne (0-1). Heath Bell closed out the workman-like win with a perfect ninth for his eighth save. "They were laying off some good pitches," Corbin said. "I didnt have my best stuff, but I wanted to go out there and battle them." Corbin made one big mistake and Carlos Quentin hit it out for a two-run homer in the fifth inning. Kyle Blanks also had two RBIs, but the Padres couldnt get much else going against Arizonas left-hander to lose for the fourth time in five games. "Corbin, you can see why his stats are what they are," Padres manager Bud Black said. "That is a live left arm, it really is. A live fastball, good slider and occasionally a solid changeup. We put some stress on him, we did. We had some good swings but he is a good pitcher. We will see him again. He is going to be around a while." Corbin has been one of baseballs best pitchers through the first two months of the season, using an effectively wild approach and a wicked slider to keep hitters off-balance. He went 6-8 with a 4.54 ERA in 22 games last season -- 17 starts -- after being traded from the Los Angeles Angels in 2010. Corbins success this season has come from his ability to throw strikes; he leads the majors hitting the plate 71 per cent of the time. The Padres jumped on Corbins strike-throwing tendencies right away, with leadoff hitter Chris Denorfia hitting his first pitch past Chavez at third for a double. Denorfia moved over on a sacrifice and scored on Chase Headleys groundout, giving San Diego an early lead on a pitcher who hasnt trailed much this season. It didnt last the inning. Paul Goldschmidt lined a double off Jason Marquis in the bottom half and Chavez followed with his seventh homer of the season, a two-run, opposite-field shot to left. Arizona added two more runs in the second against Marquis, on Miguel Monteros run-scoring double and a sacrifice fly by Gerardo Parra that made it 4-1. Marquis continued to labour with his command and was replaced after walking two in the fourth inning. He allowed four runs on seven hits in 3 1-3 innings "There were some positives and some negatives," said Marquis, who had won his five previous decisions. "Obviously, I would like to go deeper. I just wasnt executing. They had a good game plan. They were attacking me early in the count. A lot of first-pitch, second-pitch swings. It worked to their advantage today." Corbin wasnt exactly sharp, either. He hurt himself in the fourth inning with an off-balance throw that sailed into the stands for an error, setting up Blanks run-scoring single that cut Arizonas lead to 4-2. An opening walk in the fifth led to trouble, too, when Quentin hit his fifth homer of the season, a two-run shot that tied the game at 4-all Corbin helped himself in the bottom half and put Arizona back up with his second hit of the season, a looping, RBI single just over the third base bag. He was done following a leadoff single in the seventh inning after allowing four runs -- three earned -- on seven hits with five strikeouts. Corbin joins Micah Owings in 2011 and Brandon Webb in 2006 and 2008 as the only Arizona pitchers to open a season 8-0. "I just wanted to try to keep us in the game," Corbin said. "We did a good job scoring early, putting us ahead and I just wanted to keep it." He did, just barely, putting him alone in Arizonas record book and ahead of the best pitcher in franchise history. NOTES: Arizona has an extra-base hit in 34 straight games. ... Quentin finished the series 6 for 10 with three doubles and a homer. ... The Diamondbacks will call up LHP Tyler Skaggs to start the first game of Mondays doubleheader against Texas after RHP Ian Kennedy cut his index finger doing the dishes and was scratched. RHP Trevor Cahill will pitch the second game in the first scheduled doubleheader in Chase Field history. ... LHP Clayton Richard will pitch for San Diego against Seattle on Monday after a stint in the minors to work on his mechanics. Richard originally went on the 15-day DL on May 5 with an intestinal virus after going 0-4 with an 8.54 ERA. Adam Henrique Jersey . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Steve Santini Jersey . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . http://www.devilsauthority.com/authentic-mirco-mueller-devils-jersey/ . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Brian Boyle Jersey . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. Scott Wedgewood Jersey . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111.Edmonton, AB (Sports Network) - The Edmonton Eskimos signed head coach Kavis Reed to a contract extension on Saturday. "This extension gives us stability going forward," said Eskimos general manager Ed Hervey. "Leadership is critical to a young football team for success and I know our players work extremely hard for and are committed to Coach Reed." Reed is in his third seasonn as Edmontons head coach.dddddddddddd He led the Eskimos to the 2011 West Final, but the teams win total dropped from 11 to seven in his sophomore campaign. However, the Eskimos still reached the playoffs, losing to Toronto in an East semifinal. Edmonton opened the 2013 campaign with a 39-18 home loss to Saskatchewan last week. The Eskimos visit the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Gear NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz