Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.10.2018 01:13
ntless.Like a Tasmanian devil, said cornerback Chris Harris Jr. Thats what I call him. I call him `Taz. Hes acting crazy on the Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- T.J. Ward never comes off the field anymore.Why would he?The versatile Denver versatile safety is in the midst of the best season of his seven-year NFL career.His 42 tackles at the halfway point are eight shy of his total from all of last season, when he made the Pro Bowl for the second straight year.The Broncos have a wealth of defensive stars to turn loose on opponents, from Von Millers antagonizing tackles to Chris Harris Jr. shutting down route runners.What T.J. Ward does is a little bit of everything -- except catch his breath.He clobbers quarterbacks on the blitz.He batters running backs in the box.He torments tight ends over the middle.He wallops wide receivers wherever they go.Its hard to find those guys, coach Gary Kubiak said. He gives us a lot of flexibility.And productivity.If you look at my numbers, Ward said, I think Im probably playing my best right now .Ward already has more pass breakups (7 vs. 6), forced fumbles (3 vs. 2) and fumble recoveries (1 vs. 0) than he did last year when he played a major role in the Broncos first Super Bowl championship since John Elway was leading the huddle instead of the front office.Hes been lights out, linebacker Brandon Marshall said. T.J., hes killing it. Hes having an All-Pro season. I told him the other day, `Im proud of you, man. Hes out here balling out. T.J.s focused, hes hungry, hes driven, hes making all kinds of plays, on the pass, on the run, hes everywhere.Wherever hes needed, man, he makes plays, at that position. T.J.s a hell of a safety. And we all knew that when he came in here. Hes killing it. And Im happy.The only thing Ward cant seem to do is explain it all.No, theyre not asking me to do more, its just -- I dont know what it is, Ward said. Maybe more opps. Im in more positions where Im able to make more plays. Maybe guys are talking to me more. I dont know what it is.Whatever it is, Im doing it.Thats for sure.According to the Broncos public relations staff, Ward is the first NFL defensive back since at least 1994 -- and maybe ever -- to have 35 tackles, three forced fumbles, a sack and an interception in a single month.That was pretty surprising, Ward said of his eye-popping October. Amazing to me. But Ive just got to focus on what I can do better.Defensive backs coach Joe Woods said Wards versatility as a linebacker and safety allows the Broncos to mandate matchups rather than react to offensive formations.Some teams try to force teams to play certain ways. We try to make sure week to week that were going to dictate the matchups, Woods said. And when you have guys like T.J., it gives us that flexibility to create that matchup.That adjustability has allowed the Broncos to make up not only for the free agent loss of linebacker Danny Trevathan, but also for in-season adjustments when guys like rookie safety Justin Simmons has gotten hurt.Most NFL teams pick six captains in training camp. Not the Broncos, who pick three.Then, at the halfway point, the players vote to add three more, one each on offense, defense and special teams.For the second straight season, Wards teammates chose him to wear the C on his jersey, along with quarterback Trevor Siemian and linebacker Dekoda Watson.It feels good. It shows what my teammates think of me, Ward said. But regardless, Ill carry myself in the same manner. If I got it at the beginning of the season, end of the season, Im the same player, so thats what you get from me. It just shows that my teammates appreciate me.Free safety Darian Stewart, who matched Wards interception with one of his own last week against Philip Rivers on a day the two were featured on the Broncos program , said Ward is all over the field and relentless.Like a Tasmanian devil, said cornerback Chris Harris Jr. Thats what I call him. I call him `Taz. Hes acting crazy on the field. So, sometimes I have to calm him down a bit. But thats the type of fire we need.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Santiago Casilla Jersey . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Dennis Eckersley Jersey . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. http://www.athleticsrookiestore.com/Athletics-Boog-Powell-Kids-Jersey/ . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Glenn Hubbard Jersey . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Marcus Semien Jersey . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. MILWAUKEE -- Once Zach Davies got going, the Arizona Diamondbacks didnt have much of a chance.Davies pitched 6 1/3 effective innings, Hernan Perez hit a two-run homer, singled and scored the go-ahead run in the sixth and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Diamondbacks 6-4 on Thursday.Davies is now 3-0 with a 1.71 ERA with four walks and 17 strikeouts in four starts in July.Hes had a bunch of starts like this, Brewers manager Craig Counsell said. When he gets into a groove, he runs through the lineup pretty good.I was making sure I settled down a little bit and focused more, Davies said. Once the first inning is over, you let it go.Davies got some key run support for Perez, who started at shortstop for benched Jonathan Villar. Perez crushed Robbie Rays first pitch 458 feet off the facing of the scoreboard in deep center for the two-run homer in the third.That was huge, but I knew I had to keep it there and keep making pitches, Davies said of Perezs sixth home run this season.Davies (8-4) allowed three runs -two earned- on six hits. Facing the Diamondbacks for the first time, he walked one and struck out five.Jeremy Jeffress pitched the ninth for his 24th save in 25 chances.The Brewers added a run when Kirk Nieuwenhuis homered off Tyler Clippard leading off the eighth.Ray (5-10) cruised through the first five innings, then struggled in the sixth with the game tied at 2.Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale was none too happy with the bullpen.I took him (Ray) out after he gave up the lead and our bullpens got to be able to hold it, Hale said. Burgos has got to be able to get that guy out and get us in the dugout.If the bullpen doesnt get squared away, Hale hinted at some changes.We have got to find some guys out of our bullpen that are going to stop the bleeding, shut it down, Hale said. Its imperative. If we cant find them here, were going to have to go elsewhere and give other guys a chance.Ray struck out five straight batters, including the side in the second and fifth innings and set a career high with 11 strikeouts, one better than in his previoous start, a 1-0 loss at Cincinnati on July 23.ddddddddddddVILLAR SITSBrewers SS Jonathan Villar was benched for a baserunning blunder in the first inning of Wednesday nights 8-1 loss to the Diamondbacks. Known for his aggressiveness, he tried to steal third with two outs, but catcher Welington Castillo nailed him with a perfect throw. Villar also made two errors in the top of the first.I think it is a good day for him to just take a step back in general, Counsell said. It is a good spot to just step back and watch the game.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: 3B Jake Lamb struck out as a pinch hitter in the seventh and stayed in the game at third. He missed the previous two games with a bruised left hand. Hale said that Lamb would start Friday. ... OF David Peralta (lower back strain) is scheduled to join the Diamondbacks on Friday. Hes been on a rehab assignment at Triple-A Reno. ... OF Socrates Brito (fractured right toe) has gone 1 for 7 two rehab games with the AZL Diamondbacks.Brewers: The Brewers have been very cautious with Braun and have given him several scheduled days off to rest. Braun had a tough May. He missed four games with right wrist soreness, two games with lower back soreness and two with neck soreness. ... C Jonathan Lucroy had a scheduled game off to rest. ... INF Will Middlebrooks has shown some improvement. He was placed on the 15-day disabled list July 25 with a lower right leg strain. Will has made some nice progress, manager Craig Counsell said. He was actually able to get on the field yesterday and play catch, which is a good sign. Hopefully, were on the short end.UP NEXTDiamondbacks: RHP Zack Godley (3-1, 5.88 ERA) makes his second career appearance and first start against the Los Angeles Dodgers.Brewers: RHP Junior Guerra (6-2, 2.85) aims for his 11th quality start on Friday when he faces the Pittsburgh Pirates for the second time this season. He is 0-0 with a 2.57 ERA in two career games. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Gear NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz