Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.11.2019 10:44
Williams had a blunt assessment in describing Antworten

Despite putting up an impressive show, Indian archer Atanu Das went down to South Koreas Lee Seungyun 6-4 in the 1/8 individual elimination round on Friday, bringing Indias archery campaign at the Rio Games to a close.With the world No. 8 Lee taking the first set 30-28, Atanu upped the ante, shooting three 10-pointers in the second to level scores 2-2 before a tied 27-27 third set had them splitting points. Though Atanu consistently shot 10s and 9s in each of the sequences, his effort fell just a tad short. The Korean shot a sequence of 9, 10 and 9 to post 28 points in the fourth with Atanu responding with three shots of nine, falling behind 3-5. An identical score of 28-28 in the fifth set was enough for the 21 year-old Korean to make the quarters.The last Indian male archer to make the pre-quarterfinals of the individual event was Satya Dev Prasad at Athens in 2004. Prasad finished 10th overall in those Games. Cheap Nike Shoes Authentic . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. Cheap Nike Shoes For Sale . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. https://www.wholesalenikeshoesauthentic.com/ . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Cheap Nike Shoes From China . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Wholesale Nike Shoes . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bills cornerback Aaron Williams had reservations when new defensive co-ordinator Mike Pettine first outlined the plan to switch him to safety. After two inconsistent seasons in Buffalo during which Williams struggled to secure a starting job, he initially wondered whether the position change was a reflection of his performance. Williams second concern was how quickly he could pick up the new role and its expanded responsibilities of calling plays and making on-field adjustments. "Oh, man, at first, I was like a chicken with a cut-off head," Williams said. "But I never back off any challenge. Youre put in the fire, just roll with it." As it turns out, the new job just might be a more natural fit for Williams, who is providing the Bills safety in numbers filling the starting spot left open by Jairus Byrds off-season-long absence. Though Buffalo retained Byrds rights by designating him their franchise player in March, the two-time Pro Bowl player has yet to sign the teams one-year contract offer while attempting to negotiate a long-term deal. Williams has shown signs of being a capable Plan B during spring practices, which concluded Thursday with the end of a three-day mandatory minicamp. He had an interception in each of the three practices, capped by Williams under-cutting a route to pick off rookie EJ Manuel in the end zone. "Yeah, thats what theyre expecting me to do," Williams said. "Its me being consistent, making plays every day, not just every once in a while. So Im changing my attitude toward this year, and looking for a better season." Williams endured what he called "ups and downs" since Buffalo selected him out of Texas in the second round of the 2011 draft. He had a promising rookie season, in which he had an interception and forced fumble in starting six of nine games. Williams did miss five games because of a chest injury. He took a step back last year, despite starting 10 of 11 games. Struggling in coverage, he finished with no interceptions, was credited with just seven passes defended, and missed five games after hurting his right knee. "I think it was one of those years that tested my character: how I handle bad situations; how I handle adversity," Williams said. "I know what it feels like to be on the upside and also the downside. Ive pretty mucch matured and became a veteran player, I can say.dddddddddddd" Pettine has faith in Williams, and said the positional switch had nothing to do with performance or Byrds absence. "Its a move we were going to make," Pettine said. In his previous stint as the New York Jets defensive co-ordinator, Pettine had Williams listed as a safety coming out of college. He also noted that Williams 6-foot, 200-pound frame combined with his sideline-to-sideline range is better suited for the defence hes installing in Buffalo. "If you can have a safety that has corner skills, that to me is ideal," Pettine said, noting the NFL is trending toward more of a passing than running style of offence. "I would sacrifice the ability to be a box player, a thicker guy and a thumper type: Id sacrifice that for the cover skills any day." Hes pleased with how quickly Williams has picked up the new position: "Id say hes ahead of schedule." And Pettine noted Williams can now fill two roles -- safety and cornerback -- in a defence that demands versatility from its players. The Bills defensive backfield is young and unsettled, especially minus Byrd, a four-year starter. Cornerback Stephon Gilmore, the teams 2011 first-round pick, is the only other returning starter. Williams isnt sure how his role might change once Byrd arrives. "Really, to be honest with you, thats above my pay scale," he said. Hes instead relying on the advice former teammate George Wilson provided this off-season, when Williams expressed concerns about switching roles. "He said, Its something you cant be concerned about. Focus on what your responsibilities are," Williams said, referring to Wilson, who signed with Tennessee after being cut by the Bills. "I thoroughly thought about that," Williams said. "I cant really help that they want me at safety. Thats where they felt like the team needed me." ------ NOTES: DE Mario Williams had a blunt assessment in describing Pettines philosophy to his attacking style of defence. Williams said: "He usually says, Kill them or hurt them. Thats what I always hear." ... DBs Ron Brooks (left leg), Justin Rogers and Crezdon Butler all missed practice Thursday after being hurt a day earlier. ... The Bills are off until opening training camp July 28 in suburban Rochester. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz