Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.11.2019 10:45
o the field is a different thing. You can Antworten

Kimi Raikkonen thinks Ferrari was performing at the best level it has been all weekend despite once again having to settle for the third row of the grid behind Red Bull in Germany.Raikkonen out-qualified teammate Sebastian Vettel for fifth but both drivers failed to beat either Red Bull in the battle behind Mercedes. Raikkonen was three tenths behind Max Verstappen in fourth position and says the team simply does not have the pace.The car was behaving pretty OK, I didnt have any big issues, Raikkonen said. On the last set of tyres I struggled a bit and I didnt have the same good feeling I had with the previous one.Were just not fast overall, we need to put more downforce in the car to go faster, but apart from that the handling was OK. Its disappointing to be where we are, but this is how it is today. Well keep working and improving -- thats about it.Raikkonen says the only thing Ferrari can do is continue working at finding more one-lap pace.I didnt really notice there was an awful lot of change from the first run to the last run. It was more difficult on the last set but overall the car was handling well. We just need to be faster around the lap.Unfortunately thats something we cannot change right now, but we keep trying. The car was as strong in qualifying as it has been all weekend, I think it was the best it had been. We tried but it wasnt enough. Custom Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Custom Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. https://www.cheapcustomjerseysonline.com/custom-toronto-raptors-jerseys/ . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Custom Miami Dolphins Jerseys . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Custom Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Colin Kaepernick did not throw the football for a second straight day at practice for the San Francisco 49ers as he deals with tightness in his throwing shoulder.Kaepernick handed the ball off four times in his one team drill and spent the rest of the time shadowing San Franciscos quarterbacks during a joint practice Friday against the Houston Texans in advance of the exhibition opener Sunday.The extremely limited practice came a day after Kaepernick got a scheduled day off to rest his shoulder as he works his way back from three offseason surgeries that prevented him from practicing during the offseason program.I think its been a buildup, Kaepernick said. You dont really get the reps of live action and that violent motion when youre practicing in the offseason. I think its just building my endurance in that area.The missed time comes in the middle of a quarterback competition between Kaepernick and Blaine Gabbert. The two had been splitting time with the first-team offense before Gabbert got all the time with the starters the past two days.Gabbert, who took over as starter from Kaepernick midway through last season, is expected to start Sundays game although coach Chip Kelly has yet to make an official announcement on his starter.When the quarterback is on the field, hes the guy, Gabbert said. Thats how I approach every day, as if Im the starter. Go out there and put my best foot forward and let my play speak for itself and lead the team.Kaepernick regretted having to miss practice time, especially the opportunity to go up against another defense. But he knows the larger goal of being healthy for the start of the regular season still remains.He compared the current tightness in his shoulder to the feeling he had sometimes as a pitcher at the start of the season and said he usually bounces back quickly.ddddddddddddaepernick said he plans to play in Sundays game and also expects to get a start this preseason and time with the first-team offense before Kelly chooses a starting quarterback for the regular season.From everything hes told me, were both getting a fair shot, Kaepernick said.Kaepernick tried to make the most of the practice on Friday by dropping back behind the quarterback, surveying the defense and figuring out where he would throw the ball if he were the quarterback.Its not as valuable as taking actual practice snaps but it is still helpful.You get a chance to look at the defense live even though youre a little bit further back, not quite in the action, he said. You still get to see the defense live and their reaction and walk through plays mentally as far as where you want to go with the ball and the adjustments youll have to make.Kaepernick did the same during offseason practices and those mental plays have eased his adjustment to a new offense.There havent been a lot of mental mistakes, Kelly said. A lot of times, guys ability to transfer things that theyve learned in the classroom and then be able to take that out onto the field is a different thing. You can tell how intelligent he was that he was on top of things so when he got in there, he was getting to his third read in his progression even though he had actually never thrown the route, but mentally he had taken himself through that in the springtime.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz