Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 110 mal aufgerufen
 Dorfplatz
elaine95 Offline

27.11.2019 04:25
again or be a head coach, I do be Antworten

Despite some of the worst punting in the NFL this season Isaiah Johnson Jersey 2019 , the Raiders stuck with 5th round rookie punter Johnny Townsend. If they were competing for a playoff spot, that certainly wouldn’t have been the case. Teams with something to fight for can’t risk their chances being ruined by bad field position.Now that we are in the offseason, all bets are off. Tuesday the Raiders added former Chargers’ 6th rounder Drew Kaser on a reserve/future contract. Kaser averaged 47.4 yards per punt over 36 games with the Chargers. Compare that to Townsend who averaged 43.2 yards per punt this season. That’s the difference between top five in the NFL and dead last.Kaser played four games with the Chargers this season before being cut. He signed on with the Packers in early November for one week but did not play.Kaser was one of ten player the Raiders added on reserve/future contracts. The other nine were on the team’s practice squad at season’s end. The only player on the practice squad who was not re-signed was WR Johnny Holton.Here are all ten:Blacknall, SaeedWR 6-2 208 R Penn StateButler, James RB5-9 210 R IowaCollins, CaysonLB6-1 230 R North CarolinaCowser, JamesLB6-3 245 3 Southern UtahDavis, RashardWR 5-9 177 1 James MadisonDorleant, MakintonDB5-11182 2 Northern IowaKaser, DrewP 6-2 206 3 Texas A&MMcGloster, JamarT 6-6 319 R SyracusePeterman, Nathan QB6-2 225 2 PittsburghYurachek, RyanFB6-0 240 R MarshallFollow @LeviDamien Hue Jackson doesn’t have a job, the first time in 32 years he has a fall with nothing to do. He hopes it’s a one-year hiatus.Despite going 8-8 in one season as the head coach of the Raiders and 3-36-1 in 2 1/2 seasons in Cleveland, Jackson wants another chance.“Oh, yeah, I mean I think I can,” Jackson said Wednesday on Charlotte’s WFNZ 102.5 FM. “I mean, just because the situation in Cleveland [didn’t work out] doesn’t mean that you can’t coach. There’s a lot of great coaches who came before me that coached there and went on and did great things. Sometimes, the situation is different. I think if people dig in and really take the time to look at the overall situation there, maybe they would understand it more. At the same time Cheap Isaiah Johnson Jersey , I understand what narrative gets put out there, that’s what people know. Hopefully, people will think back to the times when I’ve put myself in that position. I had to be doing something right. To go back and be a coordinator again or be a head coach, I do believe it’s in my future. I’ve just got to go work through the process and see where it goes.”Jackson, 53, interviewed for the head coaching job of the Bengals and the offensive coordinator job with the Cardinals during the offseason. But he isn’t likely to get to get a third chance to make a second impression as a head coach.Instead, Jackson likely is remembered for his abysmal record in Cleveland. That’s not how Jackson wants people to remember him.“Here’s a guy who knows how to overcome,” Jackson said when asked his narrative. “There’s a lot of people who would run from it all. I’m not going to run from it. At the end of the day, our staff and the people who led Cleveland, that doesn’t mean those coaches can’t coach or they don’t understand what they’re doing. Maybe that just wasn’t the right fit, the right situation for that group, and they just need to have the right opportunity to have success.”Jackson has coached for six NFL teams and at five colleges. Despite the record and the criticism he has drawn from inside the building since leaving, Jackson said he did his best coaching with the Browns.“I’ve said this before, I think during those times, it was probably some of the best coaching I did contrary to what people think, because you’re always doing anything and everything you can to find a way to win,” Jackson said. “Now, whether it happens or not, that’s not up to me sometimes. Again, I think I learned a lot.”

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz