Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Dorfplatz
elaine95 Offline

27.11.2019 06:46
play him & the Patriots well at home.<em>Pick: Miami (+7.5)</em>New Orleans (-10) vs. Tampa Bay I think the Saints roll in this Antworten

Five years after cars Drew Bledsoe Jersey , trucks and school buses became marooned on Atlanta freeways in what became known as “snow jam ,” another winter storm is bearing down on the city — just as thousands of fans begin pouring into town for Super Bowl 53.A winter storm watch goes into effect at 4 a.m. Tuesday for Atlanta, a city known for grinding to a halt even in relatively light snowfalls.Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Monday said state offices in more than 30 counties in the northern part of the state would be closed Tuesday, including those in the Atlanta area.The National Weather Service projects that up to an inch (2.5 centimeters) of snow is possible Tuesday in Atlanta, with up to 2 inches (5 centimeters) in far northern suburbs. Forecasters warn of the possibility of ice-glazed roads and highways.Sunday’s Super Bowl will be played in downtown Atlanta in Mercedes-Benz Stadium Womens David Andrews Jersey , which has a roof. The roof will be open if weather permits, officials have said.There’s a 40 percent chance of showers Sunday, but highs will be near 58 degrees (14 Celsius). That’s slightly warmer than average for Feb. 3 in Atlanta, climate records show.But forecasters say the more immediate threat is Tuesday, when roads could be treacherous. And forecasters were uncertain how widespread the snowfall will be.“Some uncertainty continues regarding amounts of snow accumulations and how far south and east the threat may extend http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-steve-grogan-jersey ,” the weather service said in a Monday update on the approaching storm. Last week: 8-7Weeks 1 through 13: 87-88-5Home team shown in bold. Odds taken from Odds Shark.Green Bay (-4.5) vs. AtlantaThis is a matchup of two disappointing teams who had playoff aspirations before the season began. The Packers made a coaching change after an embarrassing loss to the Cardinals last week, which was much-needed. Despite mediocre play (for his standards) so far this season, I can’t see an Aaron Rodgers-led team losing two in a row at home to average opponents.Pick: Green Bay (-4.5)Kansas City (-6.5) vs. BaltimorePat Mahomes vs. this Ravens defense? That should be fun to watch. This seems to be a popular upset pick, but I don’t believe it.Pick: Kansas City (-6.5)Carolina (-1) vs. ClevelandBoth of these teams looked really bad last week, but the Panthers are due for a win. They are better than they have played during this losing stretch (I think).Pick: Carolina (-1)Houston (-4.5) vs. Indianapolis10 in a row for the Texans? 10 in a row for the Texans.Pick: Houston (-4.5)New York Giants (-3) vs. Washington OBJ is out for New York Youth Sony Michel Jerseys , which takes away some of the entertainment factor in this one. But still, they can’t lose to a Mark Sanchez-led team, right? Right?Pick: New York Giants (-3)Buffalo (-4) vs. New York JetsJosh Allen vs. Sam Darnold should be interesting. Bills roll at home.Pick: Buffalo (-4)New England (-7.5) vs. Miami In his career, Tom Brady is only 7-9 in Miami. The Dolphins always seem to play him & the Patriots well at home.Pick: Miami (+7.5)New Orleans (-10) vs. Tampa Bay I think the Saints roll in this one. Their offense should be rejuvenated after a mini-bye, and they want to avenge that week one loss.Pick: New Orleans (-10)Los Angeles Chargers (-15) vs. CincinnatiThe Chargers are building something here. The Bengals are just playing out the rest of the season.Pick: Los Angeles Chargers (-15)Denver (-3.5) vs. San Francisco A month ago Sony Michel Jerseys Stitched , people were calling for Vance Joseph’s job. A win here puts the Broncos back over .500 and keeps them in the playoff race.Pick: Denver (-3.5)Detroit (-3) vs. Arizona Yuck.Pick: Detroit (-3)Dallas (-3) vs. PhiladelphiaBig matchup here. I think the Cowboys are the better team, but something in my gut is telling me Philly.Pick: Philadelphia (+3)Pittsburgh (-10) vs. Oakland Steelers need a bounce back win here. They won’t let up after what happened last week on Sunday night.Pick: Pittsburgh (-10)Los Angeles Rams (-3) vs. Chicago The Rams are just too good.Pick: Los Angeles Rams (-3)Seattle (-3) vs. MinnesotaAre the Vikings even that good? I don’t really think they are. The Seahawks tend to play well in these types of games, and Kirk Cousins, well, doesn’t.Pick: Seattle (-3)

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz