Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.11.2019 13:55
as a footballer and as a pers Antworten

CHICAGO -- Bears third-string quarterback Connor Shaw suffered what appeared to be a serious left leg injury late in the fourth quarter of the teams 23-7 preseason loss to the Kansas City Chiefs on Saturday.?Shaw crumpled to the ground in pain after the lower portion of his left leg bent awkwardly while he moved to his right in the pocket.Shaws leg was immediately placed in an air cast, and he was lifted onto a cart and driven back to the locker room.Bears coach John Fox called the injury very serious in his postgame remarks, and said Shaw was taken to the hospital.?Thoughts and prayers are with him and his family, Fox said.?Fellow QB Brian Hoyer sympathized with injury.?Its tough, especially for me, because Ive been with Connor since his rookie year [in Cleveland], he said. I remember when he got released I said that I hoped someone would pick him up, and here he is playing here. Hes worked really hard. You never want to see anyone get hurt, but especially not a guy like Connor, who always does the right thing and works hard. Its heartbreaking, really, not just for him but even for the guys close to him.Injuries are part of the game. It happens. But Connor is a resilient guy. His resiliency will carry him through this. Hes going to need that. And we are going to be here to support him. Dick Groat Jersey . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. Trevor Williams Jersey . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. https://www.cheappiratesjerseys.us/1252e-ralph-kiner-jersey-pirates.html .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Doug Drabek Jersey . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Chris Archer Jersey . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. Defender Michael Firrito is the first of North Melbournes four departed stars to confirm his AFL retirement.Firrito made the announcement on Tuesday night, three days after Norths season ended with the 62-point elimination final loss to Adelaide.The 32-year-old played 275 games in 14 seasons at North.Fellow veterans Brent Harvey, Drew Petrie and Nick Dal Santo also played their last games for North, with the club opting not to offer them new contracts.Harvey said on Monday night he could have played at North next year.Speaking at Tuesday nights AFL Players Association awards, Petrie and Dal Santo said they remain uncertain about their AFL futures.North looked at rreleasing Firrito at the end of 2013 but he rallied and played at least 20 games in each of his last three seasons.dddddddddddd.The last three years have probably been the most enjoyable time of my career, he said.I thought I was done at the end of 2013 and I think most of the football world had put a line through me.The journey and the growth of myself as a footballer and as a person has all been under this roof ... and hopefully Ive left a mark for other players to follow as well.North elevated Firrito from their rookie list in 2003. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz